Check your account email address ×

US immigration officers arrest Michigan doctor who has lived in US for 40 years

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yes ginger, more cases of "they're both the same". :handjob:

Obama was deporting hardened criminals, repeat offenders, etc. who offer nothing but trouble fior the country. The trump admin is locking up fathers, doctors, and others who have done good for the country.

I believe more in Obama's policy of depprtation, and it sounds to me like you do too. only you just don't want to admit it that and want to fluff trump a little instead :news:

get caught up in the snare you might get deported,  keep yourself out of the spotlight your prob going to stay.  He most likely lied on some of his paperwork and somehow it got caught resulting in his being up for deportation.  Do i think we should deport every visa holder for a minor crime no,  do i think we should deport someone with a minor crime who tries to answer no on his paperwork to hide it or has a history of minor crimes,  certainly up for discussion and an immigration judge will have to decide that.   Do i think in the case of a guy like this they should be let out while that process happens rather than being locked up,  sure.  He's got enough roots you could reasonably expect him to not go underground.   We should hold our immigrants to a high standard as they want to come to our country, deporting guys like this shouldn't be and most likely even under the Trump admin still isn't a "priority" but when they get caught up you don't just ignore what they did.      

Beyond the 2 criminal convictions at 17 this guy had around 20 other run ins with the cops-  so lets not put him on a pedestal,  most were silly traffic tickets but they show a pattern of disregard for the rules.  Sure anything he got arrested/ticketed for could happen to each of us,  the difference is I am a citizen.  He had that opportunity to become one but chose not to therefore is held to a different standard.     

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Enough with the bullshit, we are talking about a green card holder who had two misdemeanors when he was 17.

Anyhow how do we replace these people who are being deported? We know there is a shortage of doctors in this country and other workers, at some point you would hope that common sense would take over, but I'm not so sure.

yes so many being deported it's causing huge numbers of doc shortages all over America,  SMH 

I'll solve any doc shortage that comes up in a minute-  let old people die.  

7 hours ago, favoritos said:

Sad story. 

Not sure if he will even get the chance to stay with a bunch of lawyering up on the case.  Looks like they will use the technicality of the early offenses to give him the boot.  Status doesn't mean a thing.  All the stories about him being a great guy don't mean crap either.  It is pretty easy to give existing status holders the boot.  One little glitch in their past can always come back to haunt.  Those records are really being looked at now.

One of the bad hombres Trump promised to get rid of.  He'll do ok. He's a Dr. He can sell his house and lake house and live anywhere he wants. 

18 hours ago, favoritos said:

Sad story. 

Not sure if he will even get the chance to stay with a bunch of lawyering up on the case.  Looks like they will use the technicality of the early offenses to give him the boot.  Status doesn't mean a thing.  All the stories about him being a great guy don't mean crap either.  It is pretty easy to give existing status holders the boot.  One little glitch in their past can always come back to haunt.  Those records are really being looked at now.

It is a sad story, and it looks like we are going to be hearing about more of them.

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

get caught up in the snare you might get deported,  keep yourself out of the spotlight your prob going to stay.  He most likely lied on some of his paperwork and somehow it got caught resulting in his being up for deportation.  Do i think we should deport every visa holder for a minor crime no,  do i think we should deport someone with a minor crime who tries to answer no on his paperwork to hide it or has a history of minor crimes,  certainly up for discussion and an immigration judge will have to decide that.   Do i think in the case of a guy like this they should be let out while that process happens rather than being locked up,  sure.  He's got enough roots you could reasonably expect him to not go underground.   We should hold our immigrants to a high standard as they want to come to our country, deporting guys like this shouldn't be and most likely even under the Trump admin still isn't a "priority" but when they get caught up you don't just ignore what they did.      

Beyond the 2 criminal convictions at 17 this guy had around 20 other run ins with the cops-  so lets not put him on a pedestal,  most were silly traffic tickets but they show a pattern of disregard for the rules.  Sure anything he got arrested/ticketed for could happen to each of us,  the difference is I am a citizen.  He had that opportunity to become one but chose not to therefore is held to a different standard.     

yes so many being deported it's causing huge numbers of doc shortages all over America,  SMH 

I'll solve any doc shortage that comes up in a minute-  let old people die.  

You have to use common sense into what the person did and when they did it, along with that you to weigh what the person contributes to society. 

Yea he has a DUI, traffic stops and he has a domestic which he was defending himself and was found not guilty, I know many people who have had similar issues and I know some of those reside here.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/michigan-doctor-was-scrutinized-by-ice-for-child-abuse-allegations/ar-AAv943u

Listen Red, you can shake your head all you want, I never said deportation was causing a shortage of docs :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Why many don't marry these days...

The new American way of life...get on board...
   For a guy and his girlfriend with two kids, all you have to do is follow these proven steps:
   1. Don't marry her!
   2. Always use your mom's address to get your mail.
   3. The guy buys a house.
   4. The guy rents out house to his girlfriend with his two kids.
   5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
   6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare, so guy doesn't have to pay for family insurance.
   7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free for being a single mother.
   8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps.
   9. Girlfriend gets a free cell phone.
10. Girlfriend gets free utilities.
11. Guy moves into home, but continues to use mom's address for his mail.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims the other kid on their tax forms. Now both get to claim head of household at $1800 credit.
13. Girlfriend gets $1800 a month disability for having a "bad back" and never has to work again.
This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people!
A married couple with a stay-at-home mom yields $0 dollars.
An unmarried couple with a stay-at-home mom nets $21,600 disability + $10,800 free housing + $6,000 free Obamacare + $6,000 free food + $4,800 free utilities + $6,000 Pell grant money to spend + $12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant + $8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother = $75,000 a year in benefits!
Any idea why our country is over $20 trillion in debt and half the population is sitting around letting the other half pay their way?

That 100% true, long story ill make short, buddy of mine is a demo guy, they were demo'ing old homes in flint mi, started chatting with black guy from the neighborhood, he had this same senario going with 3 homes,  3 diff woman, he told my buddy that while he respects him for working for a living but its easier to play the system

Edited by MiSledder

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

That 100% true, long story ill make short, buddy of mine is a demo guys, they were demo'ing old homes in flint mi, started chatting with blaxk guy, he had this same senario going with 3 homes, he was and 3 diff woman, he told my buddy that while he respects him for working for a living but its easier to play the system

It’s so easy to game the system. Don’t you dare try to change it though. If you support welfare reform that means you hate poor people, and are a racist. 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s so easy to game the system. Don’t you dare try to change it though. If you support welfare reform that means you hate poor people, and are a racist. 

And anytime government hints at a tax break.  It's as if you are stealing from the poor and the wealthy are gaining it all. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And anytime government hints at a tax break.  It's as if you are stealing from the poor and the wealthy are gaining it all. 

And anytime you post.....it’s just as stupid as your previous posts...:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You just can't stand the simple fact that I and many others here see through all your false premises.

:lmao: I see your delusion, ignorance, and stupidity....  you’re on the left :lmao: 

F4C5EDD0-91C3-4970-89E8-1E10DB170AB2.jpeg

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

"One of the bad hombres Trump promised to get rid of.  He'll do ok. He's a Dr. He can sell his house and lake house and live anywhere he wants. "

I think he wants to live here.  It is hard to leave once you are living in the American dream.  We do have a great country to enjoy if you are willing to work and get ahead.

Edited by favoritos

(CNN)A Michigan doctor came under scrutiny from immigration authorities because of child abuse allegations, which were among his 18 encounters with police, an official with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement told CNN.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

40 years or so to apply for citizenship and the dumb Pollock did not. Who's fault is it that he's now in this position? 

Many have waited because of various reasons.  One of the main reasons is dual citizenship.  Not sure about flexibility with Poland, but other countries have been changing the rules recently.  The approval process takes time if allowed.  It takes the approval of two different governments.  I am sure that he did not want to raise any flags by starting the process.  There is the risk of losing rights in your own birth country.  Some people have literally ended up with no where to go.

3 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Why many don't marry these days...

The new American way of life...get on board...
   For a guy and his girlfriend with two kids, all you have to do is follow these proven steps:
   1. Don't marry her!
   2. Always use your mom's address to get your mail.
   3. The guy buys a house.
   4. The guy rents out house to his girlfriend with his two kids.
   5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
   6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare, so guy doesn't have to pay for family insurance.
   7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free for being a single mother.
   8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps.
   9. Girlfriend gets a free cell phone.
10. Girlfriend gets free utilities.
11. Guy moves into home, but continues to use mom's address for his mail.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims the other kid on their tax forms. Now both get to claim head of household at $1800 credit.
13. Girlfriend gets $1800 a month disability for having a "bad back" and never has to work again.
This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people!
A married couple with a stay-at-home mom yields $0 dollars.
An unmarried couple with a stay-at-home mom nets $21,600 disability + $10,800 free housing + $6,000 free Obamacare + $6,000 free food + $4,800 free utilities + $6,000 Pell grant money to spend + $12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant + $8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother = $75,000 a year in benefits!
Any idea why our country is over $20 trillion in debt and half the population is sitting around letting the other half pay their way?

Cant wait to hear the rebuttals. I'm gonna hide my guess on who will rebut in another thread.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

“Snopes”. :lol:

I remember when they were somewhat legit.  Now liberal trash backing garbage.

Sorry you didn’t want to validate snopes. Their elitist attitude .......................

funny thing is. The rebuttal is well written. Far better than anything you have ever written. Probably better than anything you’ve ever read. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry you didn’t want to validate snopes. Their elitist attitude .......................

funny thing is. The rebuttal is well written. Far better than anything you have ever written. Probably better than anything you’ve ever read. 

Snopes is not fake facts!

-CNN verified.