Check your account email address ×

US immigration officers arrest Michigan doctor who has lived in US for 40 years

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

As a guy who interacts with section 8 daily, I can tell you that we have several tenants who receive free rent, free oil, food assistance, school tuition for their kids and one drives a newer Mercedes suv.

Gaming the system is a real thing. Big screen tvs in every room and weed smoke hanging in the air.

33 minutes ago, s pump said:

As a guy who interacts with section 8 daily, I can tell you that we have several tenants who receive free rent, free oil, food assistance, school tuition for their kids and one drives a newer Mercedes suv.

Gaming the system is a real thing. Big screen tvs in every room and weed smoke hanging in the air.

I'm sure some people game the system. Just like some corporations are only in business for corporate welfare. But If you read the scopes article, you'll see how foolish that meme is. 

• Gold Member

Leave it to the left to defend a child abuser and as more comes out on this guy it will end up being found to kiddie diddler.  This guy is a polish Anthony Weiner.....   Hopefully the left stops falling for fake news fed to them to steer their underdeveloped minds....

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure some people game the system. Just like some corporations are only in business for corporate welfare. But If you read the scopes article, you'll see how foolish that meme is. 

I did read the snopes and from personal experience, I can tell you much of it isn't accurate. We have an entire sub culture who have made it their mission to scam as much as possible and do as little work as possible all he while collecting from the various social services available. The common denominator is usually drug user, multiple kids, entitled attitude from being 3rd generation social vampires.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, s pump said:

I did read the snopes and from personal experience, I can tell you much of it isn't accurate. We have an entire sub culture who have made it their mission to scam as much as possible and do as little work as possible all he while collecting from the various social services available. The common denominator is usually drug user, multiple kids, entitled attitude from being 3rd generation social vampires.

I bet the oil and arms industry see more government money than the people that piss you off.

I don't like shitty people having tons of kids and leaving it to the government to pay their way.

I also don't like the government subsidizing industry. Picking winners or supporting their friends with tax money.

Look at the government giving interest free loans to all the banks so they could turn around and make 2-3 points on it.

Why the fucking middle man? Those bankers fucked themselves and deserved to poor as much as anyone born in the slums.

But instead they were bailed out and still kept their bonuses.  That was bullshit and you should be more pissed at them than some dumb as shit single Mom.   I have yet to read about a welfare recipient that I would trade with.  It appears that you are jealous of all they have. I am sad for you if that is the case.