Check your account email address ×

Curb stomped

Snake

It's amazing that his comment actually stopped her in her tracks (23:00) and she couldn't even digest it.  AMAZING.  But, typical.

This was good.  I actually went back and watched it all.  Jesus.  He just throttled her on every liberal hate narrative she tried to insert  (and twist his words into lies).  This would be a really good discussion piece in here if we had any liberals that had any amount of non-baised brain matter that was worth extracting.  This is advanced level education material and I'm afraid the "intellectual elite" sheep here have almost no chance to grasp this without being triggered almost immediately.

Let's see if they can try though.

:read:

Provocateur......I like it.

She reminds of a few on here, a Canadian woman mostly.   This is what you  think or say, because I have no idea how to respond to what you're actually writing or saying.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hardly.  He reasons and argue his points excellently.

Neal

Yes he does.  A legitimate intellectual with excellent insight and calm discussion reasoning and abilities.  He never once got sucked into her twisting his words to fit her narratives.  Outstanding job.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You really are kind of a "simple"....aintcha?   :lmao:

I could take this guy apart one sentence at a time, but why should I bother? No one here is going to stop being a fascist piece of garbage.

Fucking lobsters... :lmao:

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I could take this guy apart one sentence at a time, but why should I bother? No one here is going to stop being a fascist piece of garbage.

Fucking lobsters... :lmao:

:lol: yeah sure!   

Smoke Weed!  Smash Fascism!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Same kind of people who like Ben Shapiro like this guy.

IE white cishet dudebros

It has nothing to do with "liking".  It's rational and intellectual reasoning utilization.  It's what you are always missing from your debates.  But you are more fun!

Motonoggin, let me/us know when you get the opportunity to take a shot at Mr Peterson. I imagine, if a video is made of this intellectual conversation, it will be a rather short one.