Check your account email address ×

Curb stomped

Snake

The interviewer here was absolutely awful and obviously didn't do her homework. If this video was demonstrating her incompetence I could understand, but it's obviously not intended to do that. 

These are the kinds of people that convinced the Germans that Jews were inferior and the cause of all their problems. Sam Harris, Shapiro, Yiannopolis, Richard Dawkins, Ayn Rand, all crawled out of the same lobster trap. 

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No, I'm not. 

Dude is saying:

Antidepressants work on lobsters and lobsters brains work on serotonin just like ours because we have a common ancestor from 350 billion years ago. 

Lobsters live in hierarchies, therefore, patriarchal hierarchy caused by Western capitalism is nit a social construct.

TL;DR

Lobsters=humans

Therefore

Patriarchy caused by Western capitalism=nature

I can't take anything dude has to say seriously when he lays a Whopper like that on me. :lol:

No he's not saying that, way to misrepresent his words.  Based on your ready supply of memes, its clear that he's triggered you antifa types a long time ago.  You get that all figured out.  Let me know how you make out.  I'm gonna generate about 5 grand worth of GDP today.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No he's not saying that, way to misrepresent his words.  Based on your ready supply of memes, its clear that he's triggered you antifa types a long time ago.  You get that all figured out.  Let me know how you make out.  I'm gonna generate about 5 grand worth of GDP today.

No, that's exactly what he's saying. 

He just sounds smart while he's supporting your world view with quackery.