Check your account email address ×

Curb stomped

Snake

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's basically rehashed social Darwinism with a weird Canadian accent.

No it's not.  'Course, your definition of "basic" may be way different than mine. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not an educated man so you'll need to dumb things down for me......not all the way to zambroski level but close :lol: 

You are asking an uneducated man to educate you?  Stop that.  Google it yourself and come up with a hypothetical or theory.  That's all he is doing.  It's quite funny actually.  This is why I really enjoy personal conversations much more.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

No it's not.  'Course, your definition of "basic" may be way different than mine. 

You are asking an uneducated man to educate you?  Stop that.  Google it yourself and come up with a hypothetical or theory.  That's all he is doing.  It's quite funny actually.  This is why I really enjoy personal converstaions much more.  

Tell me how an appeal to nature, albeit completely ham handed and inept, isn't social Darwinism.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Tell me how an appeal to nature, albeit completely ham handed and inept, isn't social Darwinism.

Wut?  You want me to explain something you find inept already, to something you clearly misunderstand, to help you comprehend it? 

Did I read that correctly?  Seems that is three seperate issues that need solving.....and internet wit isn't equal to true intellect so......

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  You want me to explain something you find inept already, to something you clearly misunderstand, to help you comprehend it? 

Did I read that correctly?  Seems that is three seperate issues that need solving.....and internet wit isn't equal to true intellect so......

Obviously you can't explain it, so whether or not I want you to is irrelevant.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cuz it's about lobsters.

And the rest of that was stupid as fuck.  :lol:Stop scraping shit from google trying to make it fit here.  It's intellectually dishonest....even for an internet forum.

I got that from the only college course I  tried hard enough to get an A in. It's not my fault you're retarded when it comes to the humanities and social sciences Zam.

Come on dude, you can't be this dumb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Obviously you can't explain it, so whether or not I want you to is irrelevant.

You want me to explain how you made this whole thing about lobsters to somehow discredit his theories to shift narratives into something completely out of the frame and make the deflections to your radical ideals seem relevant?  How, or really, why would I engage in that?

You may not realize this but, this isn’t really how intellectuals debate conflicts of ideas.  And this isn’t the place for it anyway...is it?

Fucking jerkwater! :lmao: see?  That’s what this place is about.  Now, do a fucking meme!!!!!

Just now, Wildboer said:

I got that from the only college course I  tried hard enough to get an A in. It's not my fault you're retarded when it comes to the humanities and social sciences Zam.

Come on dude, you can't be this dumb.

Pulled it up from the old brain bank, eh?  And fucked it up anyway. :lol:

If only I was dumb....

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You want me to explain how you made this whole thing about lobsters to somehow discredit his theories to shift narratives into something completely out of the frame and make the deflections to your radical ideals seem relevant?  How, or really, why would I engage in that?

You may not realize this but, this isn’t really how intellectuals debate conflicts of ideas.  And this isn’t the place for it anyway...is it?

Fucking jerkwater! :lmao: see?  That’s what this place is about.  Now, do a fucking meme!!!!!

Well, you aren't an intellectual and neither is Peterson, so...

And yes, rehashing of social Darwinism pretty much makes anything else you have to say 100% garbage.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, you aren't an intellectual and neither is Peterson, so...

And yes, rehashing of social Darwinism pretty much makes anything else you have to say 100% garbage.

Still trying to figure it why I won’t get sucked into your Moto vortex?

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pulled it up from the old brain bank, eh?  And fucked it up anyway. :lol:

If only I was dumb....

Sure I did. Jesus Zam, talking to you is like arguing with a child.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Still trying to figure it why I won’t get sucked into your Moto vortex?

Because you don't understand abstract concepts at all?

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Sure I did. Jesus Zam, talking to you is like arguing with a child.

Because you don't understand abstract concepts at all?

:lol: Go get'em kid!  Remember, this is about lobsters.  "Abstract thought".  

Boring.  Lame.

Image result for military smoke bomb gif

On 2018-01-21 at 11:30 AM, Snake said:

This whole video is a beat down, but just go from where it is cued....

That chick isn’t very good at her job. Pretty much the entire debate she just kept putting words in his mouth, taking his answers very out of context and engaging in extreme hyperbole. Time after time he had to drag her back to what he actually said and break it down.  

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

That chick isn’t very good at her job. Pretty much the entire debate she just kept putting words in his mouth, taking his answers very out of context and engaging in extreme hyperbole. Time after time he had to drag her back to what he actually said and break it down.  

Exactly. All she had to do was let him talk and he'd discredit himself. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Exactly. All she had to do was let him talk and he'd discredit himself. 

Beside the fact he had all the data and knowledge to back up his positions 

Edited by Rod Johnson

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

This is what happens to potheads. They think they have all the answers but in the end they’re just a burnout smoking weed in their gitch in their basement.

Hey, I may be a pothead but I don't present lobsters as a legitimate analog for and justification of current patriarchal hierarchy. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Hey, I may be a pothead but I don't present lobsters as a legitimate analog for and justification of current patriarchal hierarchy. 

I think his argument went way over your head. You hear the word patriarchal and have a feminine break down