Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I could start with lies you made about my past marriages but that’s none of your fucking business.  Or I could move on about lies you’ve stated about average rate of pay where I work, lies about the several companies I owned, built or bought.  But that’s none of your fucking business either.  Or we can move on to you general lack of knowledge of how markets and investing works, and some of the lies you spread about that.  But you don’t acknowledge honest conversation so even that is pointless. So in summary, how about you save the broken record act and just shut the fuck up in general?

That’s just vague bullshit. All I’ve said about your marriages and businesses is things you have said yourself. Only difference is that you see yourself as blameless in everything bad that ever happened to you. I hit you with reality. 

The average pay where you work was from a website. I don’t usually make shit up without having some research to back it up. 

The other info about where you work that I linked to wasn’t lies. EJ admitted it. 

Your other little buddy kept changing his story about his investments. He lied because all four statements can’t be true. None of you snowflakes were able to show how he could be telling the truth.

So why don’t you shut the fuck up until you can back up your lies  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pro tip:  it isn’t always about beating an index.  It is often building a more stable portfolio that leaves some upside on the table to protect against downside.  Not everyone has the same time horizon or risk tolerance.  The idea is to match the portfolio objective to the individual clients situation.  A young guy like Ssfb can afford to be more aggressive than someone with finite resources who is at or near retirement.

I’ll agree with that. But the problem lies in 90% of managers not beating the index. Then charging an MER which reduces gains. Then along come your fees to reduce it even more. The big issue with the EJ model is that the mutual funds pay a fee to EJ to incentivize you to sell their funds. The concern is that you will be more concerned with your commission than client returns. On top of that the MER on funds you get a commission for would be higher to pay you. 

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pro tip:  if you two snowflakes don’t like to be called liars,  stop lying. 

I just call you out on your lies or ask for examples of when I’ve lied. Honesty seems weird to you both  

“Pro tip”.  Hmmm.....  

Well, this explains a few things.  Like, it’s clear you don’t know what actual lying is anymore.  This is why you do it so much.  Is it possible you actually lied so much that you believe it is now the truth....and then adjust others comments as you see fit to somehow claim they are lying?

TDS, Dunning Kruger, and some type of massive inferiority complex (justified) on display here with you little BarbieHands.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s just vague bullshit. All I’ve said about your marriages and businesses is things you have said yourself. Only difference is that you see yourself as blameless in everything bad that ever happened to you. I hit you with reality. 

The average pay where you work was from a website. I don’t usually make shit up without having some research to back it up. 

The other info about where you work that I linked to wasn’t lies. EJ admitted it. 

Your other little buddy kept changing his story about his investments. He lied because all four statements can’t be true. None of you snowflakes were able to show how he could be telling the truth.

So why don’t you shut the fuck up until you can back up your lies  

That’s completely false, including your links, and only a really low rent individual would cross the lines you did, yet you did. Congratulations.   As far as the fines my company paid over five years ago for a few advisers breaking the rules, it was a drop in the bucket given the trillions of dollars that we trade every year. Go look up some of our competitors, start with Wells Fargo, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley.  You won’t because then you’d really look foolish.

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ll agree with that. But the problem lies in 90% of managers not beating the index. Then charging an MER which reduces gains. Then along come your fees to reduce it even more. The big issue with the EJ model is that the mutual funds pay a fee to EJ to incentivize you to sell their funds. The concern is that you will be more concerned with your commission than client returns. On top of that the MER on funds you get a commission for would be higher to pay you. 

You didn’t read a thing I wrote yesterday.   Everything you just wrote was either made up or a lie.    

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Pro tip”.  Hmmm.....  

Well, this explains a few things.  Like, it’s clear you don’t know what actual lying is anymore.  This is why you do it so much.  Is it possible you actually lied so much that you believe it is now the truth....and then adjust others comments as you see fit to somehow claim they are lying?

TDS, Dunning Kruger, and some type of massive inferiority complex (justified) on display here with you little BarbieHands.

Guy is unreal.  I explained 90% of our business model and investment options yesterday in the Pimco thread and he is still droning on out in left field without the slightest clue.

Edited by DriftBusta

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Pro tip”.  Hmmm.....  

That’s you. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s completely false, including your links, and only a really low rent individual would cross the lines you did, yet you did. Congratulations.   As far as the fines my company paid over five years ago for a few advisers breaking the rules, it was a drop in the bucket given the trillions of dollars that we trade every year. Go look up some of our competitors, start with Wells Fargo, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley.  You won’t because then you’d really look foolish.

You didn’t read a thing I wrote yesterday.   Everything you just wrote was either made up or a lie.    

Guy is unreal.  I explained 90% of our business model and investment options yesterday in the Pimco thread and he is still droning on out in left field without the slightest clue.

He's just bitter and triggered.  Reading stuff he can't understand makes him even more so.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck off with your victim bullshit. 

You crossed more lines you lying bitch. 

More vague comments. How about pointing out specific lies instead of blanket bullshit. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You can’t even figure out why your investment lie doesn’t add up. 

That would be impossible.  Now, what's very clear...is YOU cannot figure it out.  In spite of all the hints you've been given...not to mention..It's all in here for your viewing pleasure.  

If you think all in this thread aren't getting great entertainment value from you squirming around and weirdly trying to prove me a liar...well, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!  :lol2:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That would be impossible.  Now, what's very clear...is YOU cannot figure it out.  In spite of all the hints you've been given...not to mention..It's all in here for your viewing pleasure.  

If you think all in this thread aren't getting great entertainment value from you squirming around and weirdly trying to prove me a liar...well, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!  :lol2:

Not one person backed you up on your lie clown boy. Maybe Momo is right. You are universally hated. :bigfinger:

Not one person backed you up on your lie clown boy. Maybe Momo is right. You are universally hated. :bigfinger:

Backed me?  How would they "back me" about a trade I made? Nobody cares what my trade value is worth nor, do they care what I am worth.  That seems to be only you.

What is weird is that you aren't seeing that NOBODY is siding with you.  That's because you are a proven liar.  

Ooops.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Backed me?  How would they "back me" about a trade I made? Nobody cares what my trade value is worth nor, do they care what I am worth.  That seems to be only you.

What is weird is that you aren't seeing that NOBODY is siding with you.  That's because you are a proven liar.  

Ooops.

I asked for people to figure out how your statements could all be true. No one would or could. You just deflect all day. 

Its obvious if you could have explained it and proven you weren’t lying you would. 

I’m guessing all your statements were lies. 

I asked for people to figure out how your statements could all be true. No one would or could. You just deflect all day. 

Its obvious if you could have explained it and proven you weren’t lying you would. 

I’m guessing all your statements were lies. 

No.  You got extra butt hurt again and started a dumb thread with your own statements and some retard math you dreamed up and claimed they were mine.  

Keep guessing.  It's the only way you aren't going to feel even smaller.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No.  You got extra butt hurt again and started a dumb thread with your own statements and some retard math you dreamed up and claimed they were mine.  

Keep guessing.  It's the only way you aren't going to feel even smaller.  :lol: 

You could keep spouting bullshit or you could prove that you didn’t lie by showing your claims are mathematically possible. 

But be warned. I can easily quote your comments to counter your bullshit. 

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You could keep spouting bullshit or you could prove that you didn’t lie by showing your claims are mathematically possible. 

But be warned. I can easily quote your comments to counter your bullshit. 

Be warned..hahaha.tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Oh Barb. The only one triggered is you. Can you post up a few alarmist warming threads, I could use a good laugh.

Why don't you show how smart you are and solve the math Zambo the clown math problem. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why don't you show how smart you are and solve the math Zambo the clown math problem. 

I do not care about that. Keep clinging to what little you have in life, just hang on little girl, someday you will crest that ant hill and be on top of your little world.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

I do not care about that. Keep clinging to what little you have in life, just hang on little girl, someday you will crest that ant hill and be on top of your little world.

Sure you don't.  I has nothing to do with you not being able to. :lame:

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ummm....that’s your “math problem”.  Not mine.  Mine is super easy.  SBYL

retard.  :lol2:

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm....that’s your “math problem”.  Not mine.  Mine is super easy.  SBYL

retard.  :lol2:

Yup, yours is easy.  Lie, lie again, deflect, lie a third time, deny, get caught deflect.  Add it all up and you have clown boy the liar.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Being clueless is typical for you.

Clueless about some stupid spat you are having that has zero to do with me, yes, I am thankfully clueless about it.  I find it pretty funny you think anyone gives a rats ass about your little gotcha posts. They do not, so if you are hinging your happiness on life on this, as it sure seems you are, it may well be time to step away from the keyboard and get a fucking life. Call Ken and go for a ride in the new car.Image result for ken's new car for barbie