Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I think it's great watching you people celebrate every time it clears 26,000.  

Like gamblers in vegas who only talk about the days they win.

Who is celebrating exactly?  Why must you always talk out of your ass?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

There were better returns during Obama. 

None of you knobs thought it had anything to do with the President until Trump was elected. 

I enjoy the shit show. 

Sure, if you’re going to give him credit for it returning to a previous high under Bush.  None of the analysts I listen to give him the same credit for that as they do for a president who’s achieved 70-80 all time highs in less than 3 years. What do I know im just a kool aid drinking retard and the only guy here with a securities license working for a Fortune 500 broker dealer.

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Cherry pick your timeframe to make Trump win smh

Ffs, the only ones who’ve been cherry picking time frames have been Kev, Greg and apparently you.

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure, if you’re going to give him credit for it returning to a previous high under Bush.  None of the analysts I listen to give him the same credit for that as they do for a president who’s achieved 70-80 all time highs in less than 3 years. What do I know im just a kool aid drinking retard and the only guy here with a securities license working for a Fortune 500 broker dealer.

Ffs, the only ones who’ve been cherry picking time frames have been Kev, Greg and apparently you.

Says the guy who should know better claiming all the ways Trump's was better when he wasn't and now having to settle for all time highs as he's been schooled. 

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Says the guy who should know better claiming all the ways Trump's was better when he wasn't and now having to settle for all time highs as he's been schooled. 

Thats bullshit, but Its your story.  I knew what I meant, apparently you didnt.  Anything to shit on Trump with you, the deep thinker.  :lol: Stick to shilling mortgages.  

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats bullshit, but Its your story.  I knew what I meant, apparently you didnt.  Anything to shit on Trump with you, the deep thinker.  :lol: Stick to shilling mortgages.  

Shall we go throught the 26000 thread and point out your exaggerations since you get butthurt to be called out for lies.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ffs you lying cunt, last time it recovered from the Trump slump to 26,000 you started bragging about ytd returns. You completely ignored that it was flat for over a year. I swear you dumb cunts love Trump because he made lying acceptable. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are far too modest.

The odds against choosing the best performing funds out of a pool of 120 are high.  

Well when you put it that way, it must be a gift.

It isn't really hard to search those who consistently beat the indexes they are measured against over the long haul even though 90% of managers fail.

43 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Shall we go throught the 26000 thread and point out your exaggerations since you get butthurt to be called out for lies.

I think a better idea would be for you to just shut the fuck up as #1, I have no interest, and #2apparently the the guy who claims never to take the internet serious gets extremely butthurt when I repeat personal details about you that you’ve already disclosed. So why don’t you put me on ignore if that’s too much for you to handle.

Edited by DriftBusta

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ffs you lying cunt, last time it recovered from the Trump slump to 26,000 you started bragging about ytd returns. You completely ignored that it was flat for over a year. I swear you dumb cunts love Trump because he made lying acceptable. 

Go away.  You’re just too creepy and weird for me.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I think a better idea would be for you to just shut the fuck up as #1, I have no interest, and #2apparently the the guy who claims never to take the internet serious gets extremely butthurt when I repeat personal details about you that you’ve already disclosed. So why don’t you put me on ignore if that’s too much for you to handle.

When do you ever back up your bullshit?

Couldn't quote the reason the brown chicks Hate Merca.

Couldn't find an example of me lying about you.

Couldn't find an example of any politician that lies more than Trump.

You make bullshit statements and then run from backing them up. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Go away.  You’re just too creepy and weird for me.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When do you ever back up your bullshit?

Couldn't quote the reason the brown chicks Hate Merca.

Couldn't find an example of me lying about you.

Couldn't find an example of any politician that lies more than Trump.

You make bullshit statements and then run from backing them up. 

Go away weirdo.  Seriously.  You ignore the facts I post and i dont do homework assignments for some liberal Canadian asshat too afraid to show himself, on a forum where many of us know and have met each other.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The face of “aggressive liberalism”.

:lol:

When you gonna bash his head in with that bat.  I’ll pay the fare.   :lmao:

You see what I mean?  Guys fucking out there.

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go away weirdo.  Seriously.  You ignore the facts I post and i dont do homework assignments for some liberal Canadian asshat too afraid to show himself, on a forum where many of us know and have met each other.  

You see what I mean?  Guys fucking out there.

He’s just another lying liberal loser waxing his little poetic here....without a sled.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you keep calling everyone else a liar...constantly, members will forget that you are nothing but and be your friend.

:lol2:

Yeah thats the other thing...everyones a liar.,  christ a 50 something year old guy droning on like a teenage girl. Wtf

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah thats the other thing...everyones a liar.,  christ a 50 something year old guy droning on like a teenage girl. Wtf

He’s a liberal.  A teenage girl is their mental set mark.  An ugly spoiled one that knows a burka is going to be her best bet in life.  A clit will do her no good anyway.

:lmao:

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He’s just another lying liberal loser waxing his little poetic here....without a sled.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If you keep calling everyone else a liar...constantly, members will forget that you are nothing but and be your friend.

:lol2:

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pro tip:  if you two snowflakes don’t like to be called liars,  stop lying. 

I just call you out on your lies or ask for examples of when I’ve lied. Honesty seems weird to you both  

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well when you put it that way, it must be a gift.

It isn't really hard to search those who consistently beat the indexes they are measured against over the long haul even though 90% of managers fail.

Does @DriftBusta agree with that?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Pro tip:  if you two snowflakes don’t like to be called liars,  stop lying. 

I just call you out on your lies or ask for examples of when I’ve lied. Honesty seems weird to you both  

I could start with lies you made about my past marriages but that’s none of your fucking business.  Or I could move on about lies you’ve stated about average rate of pay where I work, lies about the several companies I owned, built or bought.  But that’s none of your fucking business either.  Or we can move on to you general lack of knowledge of how markets and investing works, and some of the lies you spread about that.  But you don’t acknowledge honest conversation so even that is pointless. So in summary, how about you save the broken record act and just shut the fuck up in general?

Pro tip:  it isn’t always about beating an index.  It is often building a more stable portfolio that leaves some upside on the table to protect against downside.  Not everyone has the same time horizon or risk tolerance.  The idea is to match the portfolio objective to the individual clients situation.  A young guy like Ssfb can afford to be more aggressive than someone with finite resources who is at or near retirement.