Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Clueless about some stupid spat you are having that has zero to do with me, yes, I am thankfully clueless about it.  I find it pretty funny you think anyone gives a rats ass about your little gotcha posts. They do not, so if you are hinging your happiness on life on this, as it sure seems you are, it may well be time to step away from the keyboard and get a fucking life. Call Ken and go for a ride in the new car.Image result for ken's new car for barbie

How many times have you posted when you don't give a shit?:lol2:

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup, yours is easy.  Lie, lie again, deflect, lie a third time, deny, get caught deflect.  Add it all up and you have clown boy the liar.

What was you lie about my supposed lie again?  

30 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Clueless about some stupid spat you are having that has zero to do with me, yes, I am thankfully clueless about it.  I find it pretty funny you think anyone gives a rats ass about your little gotcha posts. They do not, so if you are hinging your happiness on life on this, as it sure seems you are, it may well be time to step away from the keyboard and get a fucking life. Call Ken and go for a ride in the new car.Image result for ken's new car for barbie

LOL. :owned:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like you forgot your own lie...that you made up about me lying.

:lol:

what a dolt.

I bumped the topic for you. You can review you and let me know which ones are lies. 

More even more fun solve the math problem

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I bumped the topic for you. You can review you and let me know which ones are lies. 

More even more fun solve the math problem

I replied.  Yet again...you didn’t answer.  Lie after lie with you.  Weirdo.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I replied.  Yet again...you didn’t answer.  Lie after lie with you.  Weirdo.

Was I lying when I said you claimed you made over $150,000.00 on one trade? 

Was I lying when I said you later back tracked and claimed the value of the trade was $160,000.00?

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Was I lying when I said you claimed you made over $150,000.00 on one trade? 

Was I lying when I said you later back tracked and claimed the value of the trade was $160,000.00?

My trade was actually up over $200k at one point.  How can you lie about what i said?  Retard.

Yes...you are lying on the second.  

Look, fuck boy, nobody cares.  Go diddle your Al Gore doll and be irrelevant somewhere else.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My trade was actually up over $200k at one point.  How can you lie about what i said?  Retard.

Yes...you are lying on the second.  

Look, fuck boy, nobody cares.  Go diddle your Al Gore doll and be irrelevant somewhere else.

Doubling down.  :lol2:Awesome. 

15 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Not sure where you got that from. Keep reaching little girl.

I thought that’s why they had Dumb Dave in charge of accepting new people. He was suppose to keep you out. Evidently you spent a lot of time trying to get back on the site after they turfed you. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Doubling down.  :lol2:Awesome. 

Sorry about your financial ineptness.

Nawww....not really.  You chose an easy path with no absolutely risk.  Your reward is what it is.  Like a life GIC!  :lmao:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I thought that’s why they had Dumb Dave in charge of accepting new people. He was suppose to keep you out. Evidently you spent a lot of time trying to get back on the site after they turfed you. 

I got booted for calling ssfb an inbred, 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh look, kevs all giddy cuz the market had an off day.  What a fucking clown show.

Yes the markets go up every day of every week of every year, just like cashable GICs.

Didn't yah know.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes the markets go up every day of every week of every year, just like cashable GICs.

Didn't yah know.

On 1/16/2018 at 2:57 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

So basically Trump added more to the Dow in one year than what Obama added in eight.

:lol:   Uhhhh so basically Trump added nothing to the Dow in 18 months. His performance lags Obama and Clinton even though he has begged for and received low interest rates and driven the debt way higher. 

Winning  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh look, kevs all giddy cuz the market had an off day.  What a fucking clown show.

How’s your 18 month returns EJ boy?  Care to show me the average 5 and 10 year returns on mfs funds before and after the mer’s and what you skim?