Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But in theory. With currency tied to a country, there is some value. 

Stocks are tied to the performance of a business. Obvious Enron and many others have imploded. But there were names attached to those. 

We don’t even know who invented bitcoin

Yes but there is currency manipulation in all govts. there is a lot going on with cryptos and bitcoin right now, we could very well be witnessing the changing of money as we know it. the technology that is emerging from it is game changing. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes but there is currency manipulation in all govts. there is a lot going on with cryptos and bitcoin right now, we could very well be witnessing the changing of money as we know it. the technology that is emerging from it is game changing. 

True. That’s why I’m fascinated by it. 

Yet even today when China has devalued their currency, we can trace the cause. 

What caused bitcoin to jump 20% today? What caused to to lose half it’s value in a week last year. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

True. That’s why I’m fascinated by it. 

Yet even today when China has devalued their currency, we can trace the cause. 

What caused bitcoin to jump 20% today? What caused to to lose half it’s value in a week last year. 

It didnt jump 20% today just in the last week. Lots of big players are buying. Basically all of the big banks who have denounced it forever are now making it investment and trading vehicles. More and more businesses are accepting bitcoins. There are alot of players getting in it. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Going great!  Poor fuckers get so triggered they can’t remember their latest lies. 

Oh shut the fuck up.  I’ve lost track of how lies you’ve peddled about me and the company I work for.  140 pound wind up sock puppet.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh shut the fuck up.  I’ve lost track of how lies you’ve peddled about me and the company I work for.  140 pound wind up sock puppet.

You seem upset today.....just take a deep breath. It's only money

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He will be fine. If the stock market drops 22,000 recover to 26,000 in 6 months he will tell his clients all about their 6 month returns. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Truth hurts. How embarrassing is it to claim your are a success and still have to get Mommy to buy your house?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Truth hurts. How embarrassing is it to claim your are a success and still have to get Mommy to buy your house?

Guys like Wollie make money for their clients on the way up and on the way down you fucking clown :guzzle:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Guys like Wollie make money for their clients on the way up and on the way down you fucking clown :guzzle:

Eat another bag of shit you gullible moron. He’s 60 years old and is desperately starting a new career 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’m right as rain dude.  I’d ask a guy who advocates the killing of law enforcement officers what in the Sam hell is the fuck wrong with someone who’d espouse such anti social views.  We gonna read about you in the paper next?

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Embarrassed that a fucking asshole publicized information that was private so a couple low life’s like you could use it as fodder?  Annoyed would probably be more accurate, because it remains none of anyone’s business but mine.  What’s wrong with a family that can just stroke a check for a 4000 sq. Ft house with stone work, a fountain and a granite u shaped island that seats 24?  It’s actually pretty awesome. 

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Eat another bag of shit you gullible moron. He’s 60 years old and is desperately starting a new career 

:lol:  Desperate?  I am killing it this year, wife moved to a 300 million office.  Just under a six figure household raise this year.  Works for me hater.  Bag of shit is hiding your identity while slandering people and who they work for from underneath a rock that they hide under.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You are a fucking ignoramus dude just a completely clueless shitforbrains  :flush:

56 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

@f7ben is cashing in today bigly.

I got out of some company stock today when it was down a couple percent.  Should fill with the RUSSELL 3000 at COB.  RUSSELL 3000 down almost 3% today.

I dont want to jinx it

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Quotable quotes by Arcticbeta. 

I’ll straight up admit that I don’t have anywhere near the investing imagination of you three stooges. 

What with your house value that went from 1.9 million to 2.5 million in 24 hours. Your uncanny ability to chose the 10 best fidelity funds out of 120. 

Zambo the clown with his mystery 150 grand gain or not quite gain because he didn’t sell  or maybe he owns 160 grand worth of stock. Who knows what he really claimed 

Then Driftbitch who is such a high roller. Both him and his wife have fantastic jobs, he’s done amazing things with the investment properties from Daddy. Yet they can’t qualify for a mortgage. 

I’ll be honest (something you Trumpsters could try for a change.). I can’t imagine being as amazing at investing as you three imagine you are. 

When you don't know how to grow investments, let's toss a couple of lame tax saving strategies and pretend we got game.:lol:

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m right as rain dude.  I’d ask a guy who advocates the killing of law enforcement officers what in the Sam hell is the fuck wrong with someone who’d espouse such anti social views.  We gonna read about you in the paper next?

Embarrassed that a fucking asshole publicized information that was private so a couple low life’s like you could use it as fodder?  Annoyed would probably be more accurate, because it remains none of anyone’s business but mine.  What’s wrong with a family that can just stroke a check for a 4000 sq. Ft house with stone work, a fountain and a granite u shaped island that seats 24?  It’s actually pretty awesome. 

:lol:  Desperate?  I am killing it this year, wife moved to a 300 million office.  Just under a six figure household raise this year.  Works for me hater.  Bag of shit is hiding your identity while slandering people and who they work for from underneath a rock that they hide under.  

stop lying and i won't have to embarrass you jerkoff.   Held that one in for along time but you felt the need to keep pretending your something you aren't and being a pompous dick.  Most people when they have nothing and have to fight their way back get some humility, you drank the EJ koolaid and became a fucking tool.    

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

stop lying and i won't have to embarrass you jerkoff.   Held that one in for along time but you felt the need to keep pretending your something you aren't and being a pompous dick.  Most people when they have nothing and have to fight their way back get some humility, you drank the EJ koolaid and became a fucking tool.    

That’s the second or third time you’ve accused me of being a liar, so why don’t you spell exactly what I’m lying about or stfu.  You publicized private information about me and now a couple low life’s are using it as fodder.  I’m not going to sit here and take it from a couple cheap seat pieces of shit.  Let’s hear it.  As far as I can remember I never made any secret that one of the businesses I owned failed because a bunch of dirtbags broke their contracts.  I hope it happens to you someday speaking of humility.  You say I’m pretending, pretending what?  Christ if we had to listen one more fucking time about how much money you used to make or how many Tahoe’s and Suburbans you owned....,We’ll see who’s embarrassed if you want to keep inserting your fat ass into what is none of your business.  Zero.  

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s the second or third time you’ve accused me of being a liar, so why don’t you spell exactly what I’m lying about or stfu.  You publicized private information about me and now a couple low life’s are using it as fodder.  I’m not going to sit here and take it from a couple cheap seat pieces of shit.  Let’s hear it.  As far as I can remember I never made any secret that one of the businesses I owned failed because a bunch of dirtbags broke their contracts.  I hope it happens to you someday speaking of humility.  You say I’m pretending, pretending what?  Christ if we had to listen one more fucking time about how much money you used to make or how many Tahoe’s and Suburbans you owned....,We’ll see who’s embarrassed if you want to keep inserting your fat ass into what is none of your business.  Zero.  

:yawn:  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Take it to PM! 

Seriously you two are taking this a little too far on a public forum. Enough already... 

I completely agree.  I didn’t ask for him to insert himself into my fucking life, publicize private information and lie about me.  He’s pissed because I got sick of his condescending attitude and booted him from a camp that I am the leaseholder for.  He’d still be my best buddy otherwise, or at least pretending to be, which is clear as day  This is his way of getting back. It’s fucking childish.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I completely agree.  I didn’t ask for him to insert himself into my fucking life, publicize private information and lie about me.  He’s pissed because I got sick of his condescending attitude and booted him from a camp that I am the leaseholder for.  He’d still be my best buddy otherwise, or at least pretending to be, which is clear as day  This is his way of getting back. It’s fucking childish.

Keep putting yourself on that pedestal asshole