Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. Try harder. There are other tax strategies open to small businesses. 

I spoon fed you the answers before and it was beyond you. 

There are many tax strategies, and that is all your plan is.  As a business or growth plan, it has little actual value.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's also paying tax on the rate loan so that would be 20k before tax or 10k.  But if the wife's new venture fails, it's all good.  That's what you call a business plan, short yourself another 2-3 mil or more in 10 years all in trying to avoid tax.:lol:

If you have no prospect for growth, sure.

He’s a disaster.  At least Tool Kit knew he knows nothing about finance and making money....and just led tit all up to his wife’s pension.  Barb is a complete moron.  It’s astonishing really.  

So, his “50%” tax rate he claims he is in is largely voluntary through losses and he’s proud of it?

:lmao:

Just now, f7ben said:

Why dont you three fucking idiots go make out in some other thread. You're as bad as znutty and his faggot fanclub

Come round up your new boy.  He needs validation.  Let him wipe off the pepper spray cans or something.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Come round up your new boy.  He needs validation.  Let him wipe off the pepper spray cans or something.

Hes all yours.....get your step stool out and kiss him somewhere above his waist for once...

FAGGOT!!!!1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It doesn’t matter who believes or who doesn’t.  Why are you running around trying to prove shit about other people while lying about yourself?  It’s just pathetic.  You take every weird advantage to brag on yourself (which is mostly lies) to try and get validated here.  Then, when that doesn’t happen...you throw a fit and try to tear everybody down. 

My statements are true.  Sorry I didn’t lay it out for you for approval.  But, simple math can be done.   Especially if you just back read a bit.  I have done well and have money.  You really have not and do not.  That’s your fault and your problem.  Learn to live with your own shortcomings.  

Your statements are true?:lol:

That is awesome. I’m decent at math but this one really has me stumped. 

I’ll start a new thread for this amazing math problem. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You are stumped because I don’t need to brag about my investments, worth and talk numbers for the boards approval.  It’s all for fun here.  Not a life and self worth validation exercise.  Sorry about your poor decisions.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

With what you claim to have in RE's, you should be spitting out more than that every year.  Imagine compounding that now.:lol:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ever since Trump got elected, you seem to pride yourself on  stupidity  or lying. 

:lol: This is a financial thread.  What does the POTUS have to do with anything?  Especially to Canadians?  

You are soooooo beta!  TDS beta!!!!

:lol2:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: This is a financial thread.  What does the POTUS have to do with anything?  Especially to Canadians?  

You are soooooo beta!  TDS beta!!!!

:lol2:

A financial thread?  Cool. maybe you can explain how to make Over 150 grand on a 160 grand investment and only make 60% gain. I want to be bigly rich like you. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A financial thread?  Cool. maybe you can explain how to make Over 150 grand on a 160 grand investment and only make 60% gain. I want to be bigly rich like you. 

I seriously don’t know what the fuck you keep babbling about.  I find solace in knowing you don’t either though.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I seriously don’t know what the fuck you keep babbling about.  I find solace in knowing you don’t either though.  :lol:

I admit it. I can’t figure out the math. 

But I’m not the only one. Not one person can answer the Zambo math problem

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That dumb shit wouldn't know how to make 150 grand on a 5 mil investment.  Gics.:lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I admit it. I can’t figure out the math. 

But I’m not the only one. Not one person can answer the Zambo math problem

That’s because the “math problem” you’ve designed is absolutely idiotic....like your investing prowess.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That dumb shit wouldn't know how to make 150 grand on a 5 mil investment.  Gics.:lol:

It’s seriously weird.  Now he just admitted doesn’t know how money is made when the market goes down either?

:dunno:

He’s always been a bit “off” though.

North Korea is sending missiles up.

China has retaliated against the tariffs.

The stock market has crashed.

Russia says it will use nuclear weapons if necessary.

Thanks Donald!!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf: