Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Articbeta and Driftbitch will come to your rescue with deflections. But they know you don’t have 150 grand invested let alone enough money to make earn that much on one trade. 

I bet if you sold everything you had, you wouldn’t even have close to a million dollars. 

Another day of lashing out painfully at those who have done better than you.  

We all find you incredibly entertaining.  Keep up the good work!!

:lol:

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow! You really are dumb. 

You really didn’t understand the advantages. :lol2:

If you had a clue you would have put dad's retained earnings to good work and stop fretting on 150k on one trade.  I know that's beyond your comprehension level though.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you had a clue you would have put dad's retained earnings to good work and stop fretting on 150k on one trade.  I know that's beyond your comprehension level though.

Dad’s retained earnings are his. Removed from the business a while ago dumb dumb

we loaned our holding co money to our wives so they could earn at a lower tax rate. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dad’s retained earnings are his. Removed from the business a while ago dumb dumb

we loaned our holding co money to our wives so they could earn at a lower tax rate. 

You think I don't know what your trying to do?:lol:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another day of lashing out painfully at those who have done better than you.  

We all find you incredibly entertaining.  Keep up the good work!!

I think my favourite part of the thread yesterday was when you asked for the link and I already had it. 

Me : Did you really make 150 grand on one trade  

Zambo the clown:  technically no because I haven’t sold yet.

Me: Are you sure  because at a weak moment you admitted that the whole trade was only worth $160 grand, not the gain  

Zambo the clown: Links

Me ::groin:

Zambo the clown:  No No No that’s not lying. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I think my favourite part of the thread yesterday was when you asked for the link and I already had it. 

Me : Did you really make 150 grand on one trade  

Zambo the clown:  technically no because I haven’t sold yet.

Me: Are you sure  because at a weak moment you admitted that the whole trade was only worth $160 grand, not the gain  

Zambo the clown: Links

Me ::groin:

Zambo the clown:  No No No that’s not lying. 

I honestly believe you are losing your mind.  

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many $$$ have you stepped over looking for dimes?:lol:

Quotable quotes by Arcticbeta. 

I’ll straight up admit that I don’t have anywhere near the investing imagination of you three stooges. 

What with your house value that went from 1.9 million to 2.5 million in 24 hours. Your uncanny ability to chose the 10 best fidelity funds out of 120. 

Zambo the clown with his mystery 150 grand gain or not quite gain because he didn’t sell  or maybe he owns 160 grand worth of stock. Who knows what he really claimed 

Then Driftbitch who is such a high roller. Both him and his wife have fantastic jobs, he’s done amazing things with the investment properties from Daddy. Yet they can’t qualify for a mortgage. 

I’ll be honest (something you Trumpsters could try for a change.). I can’t imagine being as amazing at investing as you three imagine you are. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Quotable quotes by Arcticbeta. 

I’ll straight up admit that I don’t have anywhere near the investing imagination of you three stooges. 

What with your house value that went from 1.9 million to 2.5 million in 24 hours. Your uncanny ability to chose the 10 best fidelity funds out of 120. 

Zambo the clown with his mystery 150 grand gain or not quite gain because he didn’t sell  or maybe he owns 160 grand worth of stock. Who knows what he really claimed 

Then Driftbitch who is such a high roller. Both him and his wife have fantastic jobs, he’s done amazing things with the investment properties from Daddy. Yet they can’t qualify for a mortgage. 

I’ll be honest (something you Trumpsters could try for a change.). I can’t imagine being as amazing at investing as you three imagine you are. 

How is your little war against everyone that disagrees with you going so far?  It appears you are really "winning".  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How is your little war against everyone that disagrees with you going so far?  It appears you are really "winning".  :lol: 

Going great!  Poor fuckers get so triggered they can’t remember their latest lies. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It’s easy to prove. 

Which lie are you sticking with on your investment?

No lies.  You just can’t follow along in an adult thread...because you aren’t one.  Middle fifties....ewww.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Market is taking a dump today. My bitcoins are up 20% in the last week. :news:

What stops bitcoins for disappearing into the ether from where they were “mined”?

But yeah. More Winning in Trumps market. 

AD84BA85-0612-4BA2-A819-AA9AC88D3F74.png

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What stops bitcoins for disappearing into the ether from where they were “mined”?

But yeah. More Winning in Trumps market. 

AD84BA85-0612-4BA2-A819-AA9AC88D3F74.png

Nothing stops that, its a gamble just like the stock market. But, whatever you want to say or think about bitcoin, blockchain is the future. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nothing stops that, its a gamble just like the stock market. But, whatever you want to say or think about bitcoin, blockchain is the future. 

But in theory. With currency tied to a country, there is some value. 

Stocks are tied to the performance of a business. Obvious Enron and many others have imploded. But there were names attached to those. 

We don’t even know who invented bitcoin