Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I completely agree.  I didn’t ask for him to insert himself into my fucking life, publicize private information and lie about me.  He’s pissed because I got sick of his condescending attitude and booted him from a camp that I am the leaseholder for.  He’d still be my best buddy otherwise, or at least pretending to be, which is clear as day  This is his way of getting back. It’s fucking childish.

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Keep putting yourself on that pedestal asshole

Seriously, we all probably offer too much of our personal lives here but lets not put confidential info on the forum. Take it to PM! :bc:  

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Carrot top and Drifty are making me agree with Anler!  Now I’m getting pissed!!!!  :lmao:

I do seriously wish you two would work it out....at least enough to be civil here.  I enjoy both of your daily posts.

Maybe an FS intervention is required.:lol:

I don’t condone anyone’s job, non job, what they have had or don’t have. Woolie has done many things to earn his way over the years but never stopped. I respect anyone for moving forward bettering themselves and their families. Changing careers must be challenging at 60 and I wish him well and respect him for that.

JMO

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man....tomorrow could be uglier than today. Is Q3 2019 when the next massive recession/ depression starts?

I told ya' you were right about the market.

FAggot.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m right as rain dude.  I’d ask a guy who advocates the killing of law enforcement officers what in the Sam hell is the fuck wrong with someone who’d espouse such anti social views.  We gonna read about you in the paper next?

Embarrassed that a fucking asshole publicized information that was private so a couple low life’s like you could use it as fodder?  Annoyed would probably be more accurate, because it remains none of anyone’s business but mine.  What’s wrong with a family that can just stroke a check for a 4000 sq. Ft house with stone work, a fountain and a granite u shaped island that seats 24?  It’s actually pretty awesome. 

:lol:  Desperate?  I am killing it this year, wife moved to a 300 million office.  Just under a six figure household raise this year.  Works for me hater.  Bag of shit is hiding your identity while slandering people and who they work for from underneath a rock that they hide under.  

Just stop being such a little bitch. I keep telling you that I won’t attack you unless you attack me. Then you forget how pathetic your life really is and decide to attack me. You suck Driftbitch. I’ll gladly remind you of that any time you come after me. 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m right as rain dude.  I’d ask a guy who advocates the killing of law enforcement officers what in the Sam hell is the fuck wrong with someone who’d espouse such anti social views.  We gonna read about you in the paper next?

Embarrassed that a fucking asshole publicized information that was private so a couple low life’s like you could use it as fodder?  Annoyed would probably be more accurate, because it remains none of anyone’s business but mine.  What’s wrong with a family that can just stroke a check for a 4000 sq. Ft house with stone work, a fountain and a granite u shaped island that seats 24?  It’s actually pretty awesome. 

:lol:  Desperate?  I am killing it this year, wife moved to a 300 million office.  Just under a six figure household raise this year.  Works for me hater.  Bag of shit is hiding your identity while slandering people and who they work for from underneath a rock that they hide under.  

Just stop being such a little bitch. I keep telling you that I won’t attack you unless you attack me. Then you forget how pathetic your life really is and decide to attack me. You suck Driftbitch. I’ll gladly remind you of that any time you come after me. 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When you don't know how to grow investments, let's toss a couple of lame tax saving strategies and pretend we got game.:lol:

I’m in the 50% tax bracket. 

Ill use a pithy phrase so you can follow along. “A dollar saved is equal to two dollars earned. “

Just now, Zambroski said:

BarbieHands is still in here “winning” I see.

:lol:

“I made more than 150,000 in one trade. 

“Not technically because I didn’t sell”

“Well I made a trade worth $160,000.00”

“I don’t lie “

Things Zambo says but no one believes  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

“I made more than 150,000 in one trade. 

“Not technically because I didn’t sell”

“Well I made a trade worth $160,000.00”

“I don’t lie “

Things Zambo says but no one believes  

Oh, give it a rest and go moisturize your petite hands.  You look dumber every time (astonishingly, there seems to be no bottom for this) and the only ones you are getting to buy into this idiocy trying to make me some type of liar is....NOBODY.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m in the 50% tax bracket. 

Ill use a pithy phrase so you can follow along. “A dollar saved is equal to two dollars earned. “

Here's a better phrase beta.  On a 2 mil RE investment overall, one should expect about $200k/yr clear pre-tax generated without ever touching the base.

Prescribed rate loan.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here's a better phrase beta.  On a 2 mil RE investment overall, one should expect about $200k/yr clear pre-tax generated without ever touching the base.

Pre tax. So, $100,000.00 after tax. 

Or is that math too advanced for you?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You left out the part about his “50% tax bracket” that seemingly doesn’t exist.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, give it a rest and go moisturize your petite hands.  You look dumber every time (astonishingly, there seems to be no bottom for this) and the only ones you are getting to buy into this idiocy trying to make me some type of liar is....NOBODY.

You claimed all three things about one investment. 

You also claimed 60% gain was your best investment yet on another investment. 

So in order for the 150 grand gain to be true, you would have had to invest at least 250,000.00

Bit don’t let math get in the way of a good lie Zambo the clown. 

Look at all the people backing you up and saying they believe you. 

178 pages and they are falling all over themselves. 

:lol: just kidding not one person said they believe your investment lie. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You left out the part about his “50% tax bracket” that seemingly doesn’t exist.  :lol:

He's also paying tax on the rate loan so that would be 20k before tax or 10k.  But if the wife's new venture fails, it's all good.  That's what you call a business plan, short yourself another 2-3 mil or more in 10 years all in trying to avoid tax.:lol:

If you have no prospect for growth, sure.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You ain't getting that in fixed income so it's all capital gain or 150 after.

Lol. Try harder. There are other tax strategies open to small businesses. 

I spoon fed you the answers before and it was beyond you. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's also paying tax on the rate loan so that would be 20k before tax or 10k.  But if the wife's new venture fails, it's all good.  That's what you call a business plan, short yourself another 2-3 mil or more in 10 years all in trying to avoid tax.:lol:

If you have no prospect for growth, sure.

Wrong again dumb dumb. 

Keep trying. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You claimed all three things about one investment. 

You also claimed 60% gain was your best investment yet on another investment. 

So in order for the 150 grand gain to be true, you would have had to invest at least 250,000.00

Bit don’t let math get in the way of a good lie Zambo the clown. 

Look at all the people backing you up and saying they believe you. 

178 pages and they are falling all over themselves. 

:lol: just kidding not one person said they believe your investment lie. 

It doesn’t matter who believes or who doesn’t.  Why are you running around trying to prove shit about other people while lying about yourself?  It’s just pathetic.  You take every weird advantage to brag on yourself (which is mostly lies) to try and get validated here.  Then, when that doesn’t happen...you throw a fit and try to tear everybody down. 

My statements are true.  Sorry I didn’t lay it out for you for approval.  But, simple math can be done.   Especially if you just back read a bit.  I have done well and have money.  You really have not and do not.  That’s your fault and your problem.  Learn to live with your own shortcomings.