Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Thanks for proving what I said was true.

From your article: Exports increased to a record high amid( a  surge in deliveries of commercial aircraft and soybeans)

The market, the consumer, business, all were feeling very confident on the news of these numbers, and spent accordingly, the numbers dropped and so did GDP and the market.

The biggest missing part in todays economy is record exports. As I have said and you have said there are many parts to the economy. One good thing leads to another just as one bad thing does.

To blame this on the strength of the dollar ignores many other issues, tariffs, China's slowing economy, the worlds slowing economy, brexit, slowing emerging markets and more.

Holy fuck.   You seriously are 550 stupid.   I'm done with this conversation.   Have a great weekend.  :bc:

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Holy fuck.   You seriously are 550 stupid.   I'm done with this conversation.   Have a great weekend.  :bc:

LMAO!! You think I'm stupid, I think you're gay. I'd rather be stupid, faggot. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! You think I'm stupid, I think you're gay. I'd rather be stupid, faggot. 

Thanks for proving my point once again.  :lol:   

"I'm not stupid faggot."   Brilliant.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Thanks for proving my point once again.  :lol:   

"I'm not stupid faggot."   Brilliant.  

Aren't you the TAHD that posted a fukken bulldozer track moving, as an analogy to the sled FINAL DRIVE RATIO hypothesis?????

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd ask where your conservative buddies are, but there is not one single conservative on this site, including you. If there were they be fuming mad over the debt, deficit, and the constant lies.

If I had feelings they would be hurt, 550 stupid at least it wasn't racer or momo stupid.

Everything I wrote is true. I will guarantee (IF) we have another record trade quarter the GDP will go up and so will the stock market.

Enjoy your weekend.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Relax ole man. It is what it is. 

Yeah I know, but when I think of the LIngenfelter ZR1, and the Tuff 28' 860, and a few more bucks that I lost, it sometimes gets to me. 

Oh fuck, easily add a place up country to that!!!  :mc:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah I know, but when I think of the LIngenfelter ZR1, and the Tuff 28' 860, and a few more bucks that I lost, it sometimes gets to me. 

Oh fuck, easily add a place up country to that!!!  :mc:

Don't let it. You and I are both too old to get upset over shit we have no control over.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't let it. You and I are both too old to get upset over shit we have no control over.

Actually I have no major expenses coming up, except new roofs in the spring. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bikers for hire.  Seriously?  How much?:lol:

I'm not sure he said how much.  It was just another one of those pathetic Zampedo type posters. Making threats fantasizing about being important.  You know, like you and the rest of the peso posse. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not sure he said how much.  It was just another one of those pathetic Zampedo type posters. Making threats fantasizing about being important.  You know, like you and the rest of the peso posse. 

Lol!!!  And all this time, we all thought we had you triggered to the Max with RevBetaCuck.  Who’d have guessed BetaBarbieHands would have you renting out your head for free?!?!

:lol:

It smells like shame and kayaks up in here.  Poor acoustics too.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!!!  And all this time, we all thought we had you triggered to the Max with RevBetaCuck.  Who’d have guessed BetaBarbieHands would have you renting out your head for free?!?!

:lol:

It smells like shame and kayaks up in here.  Poor acoustics too.

Ick

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No, not close enough. Another pathetic Dave lie.

Yes close enough coward.

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What threats and unlike you I can back it up.

People don't like you cause you're a dick.  Lighten up.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What threats and unlike you I can back it up.

People don't like you cause you're a dick.  Lighten up.

I think hes permanently triggered.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DAVE said:

I think hes permanently triggered.

If I’m triggered, the pedo posse is hair triggered. One post has you snowflakes firing off post after post, lying etc.  

Life with Crooked Donald has taken its’ toll on you. 

I'm done with the market. The fed is keeping the rate down, this should boost things, and I'm waiting for the trade deals to be completed. After that I'm going to liquidate. Also waiting for the government shutdown to end. I like making money when it's chugging along, but when I lose, I lose too much, too fast. That's what I HATE. I live like a semi-street bum anyway, so it's not like I really need that much to get by, although the cost of even a frugal life is outrageous nowadays.