Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

Prediction time:

My guess is that Trump will continue to flail around and fuck up.  His minions will continue to ignore his lies, thievery and terrible choices.  

The Dow will get below 16,000 this year.  

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Prediction time:

My guess is that Trump will continue to flail around and fuck up.  His minions will continue to ignore his lies, thievery and terrible choices.  

The Dow will get below 16,000 this year.  

Oh you’re in the prediction business?  Don’t quit your day job Amazing Kreskin.......

Edited by DriftBusta

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh you’re in the prediction business?  Don’t quit your day job Amazing Kreskin.......

You didn’t mind hopping on the hype train and predicting 30,000. You probably will quit soon. You’ve worked 3 years in a bull market and think you’re a genius. Things will be different in a bear market.  I’m sure you’ll blame someone for that failure.  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You didn’t mind hopping on the hype train and predicting 30,000. You probably will quit soon. You’ve worked 3 years in a bull market and think you’re a genius. Things will be different in a bear market.  I’m sure you’ll blame someone for that failure.  

I predicted no such thing and made no such claims you fucking loser.  Any other bullshit statements you want to make?

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I predicted no such thing and made no such claims you fucking loser.  Any other bullshit statements you want to make?

This is what you said....put this to rest once and for all.....as barbiehands loves putting words in other peoples mouths....

Screenshot_20190102-110537_Chrome.jpg

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

This is what you said....put this to rest once and for all.....as barbiehands loves putting words in other peoples mouths....

Screenshot_20190102-110537_Chrome.jpg

I know what I said, and what I didn’t say.  Pretty scummy thing for him to do when he’s essentially insulting and lying about me professionally.  Pretty low rent move, but we’ve come to expect that from him.  :bc: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I know what I said, and what I didn’t say.  Pretty scummy thing for him to do when he’s essentially insulting and lying about me professionally.  Pretty low rent move, but we’ve come to expect that from him.  :bc: 

Ohhhh the victim again.  

All the rumblings say 30,000 is entirely possible. 

And we close at 23,000. Good job dumbass. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhhh the victim again.  

Still higher then Obama.

Ohhhh the victim again.  

No victim here I assure you, I’m just pointing out that you’re a scumbag. Well done.   

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at the link from Dave. See how stupid you are. 

Well obviously I have better reading comprehension than you, So you might think twice before getting into a battle of wits when you’re clearly unarmed.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well obviously I have better reading comprehension than you, So you might think twice before getting into a battle of wits when you’re clearly unarmed.

If you told your clients when it was 26,500 that “all the rumblings you hear are calling for 30,000 by the end of the year and not to worry because you can avoid losses with a stroke on your keyboard. “ Then later said, I never predicted a 30,000 Dow.

They’d be fools not to find another advisor. 

• Gold Member
On 1/16/2018 at 10:28 PM, BOHICA said:

Ben jumped out a little early.  Tax cuts haven't even taken effect yet.  Give it just under a year.  If Democrats win the midterms jump out fast as shit is going to tank.

I’m like nostrafuckingdamus when predicting this current market crash last year.

If you told your clients when it was 26,500 that “all the rumblings you hear are calling for 30,000 by the end of the year and not to worry because you can avoid losses with a stroke on your keyboard. “ Then later said, I never predicted a 30,000 Dow.

They’d be fools not to find another advisor. 

You have no idea what I tell my clients and why. Let’s talk about your business now and how you rip off your customers.....

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Markets aren’t liking the new Congress.   Down huge today on Pelosi being sworn in!

Markets aren't liking lower factory orders, Apples announcement, the shut down, trade dispute with China, Brexit, the slowing world economy,  to name a few of the things the market is really reacting to. Not what a political hack thinks it's reacting to.

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Markets aren't liking lower factory orders, Apples announcement, the shut down, trade dispute with China, Brexit, the slowing world economy,  to name a few of the things the market is really reacting to. Not what a political hack thinks it's reacting to.

So when a political hack thinks trump brings the market down they are wrong?

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Markets aren’t liking the new Congress.   Down huge today on Pelosi being sworn in!

Ha ha dumb dumb. Pelosi hasn’t done a thing yet. It’s all Lying Trump that’s fucked the markets. The Obama rally couldn’t last forever.