Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

note that trump and his white knighters don't really mention 401k anymore,  esp as people got their 3rd and 4th quarter statements

Much higher then Obama.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

note that trump and his white knighters don't really mention 401k anymore,  esp as people got their 3rd and 4th quarter statements

We could also note that January already gave back half of what 2018 took for most portfolios, and when 2017 is factored in, most are still well ahead of where they were at beginning of Trumps term.  

Edited by DriftBusta

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We could also note that January already gave back half of what 2018 took for most portfolios, and when 2017 is factored in, most are still well ahead of where they were at beginning of Trumps term.  

Dropped 3% in 2018 and up 5+% YTD, also note most of the gains in 2016 came after the election.:lol:

4th Qtr was a glitch.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dropped 3% in 2018 and up 5+% YTD, also note most of the gains in 2016 came after the election.:lol:

4th Qtr was a glitch.:lol:

Your repug ball lapping ignores the historical fact that the market has done better under D’s. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your repug ball lapping ignores the historical fact that the market has done better under D’s. 

Lol.  Rather than bust your baby, raisin nuts on this comment, I’d like for you to explain how the Dems work the stock market.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yet you betas ignored the markets even then, so it really makes no difference to your kind.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol.  Rather than bust your baby, raisin nuts on this comment, I’d like for you to explain how the Dems work the stock market.

:lol:

Didn't you know silly, the global markets are all controlled by the actions of the US democrats.  There I said it.

Oh and Apple is up over 5% pre-market for results not being as bad as they thought.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You two Repug fluffers don’t like the facts......so you :backpeddle: :lol: 

Wtf do you know about facts?  Keep putting your 13 bucks a week into your target date fund and stfu you mindless dipshit.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Been in the markets over 30 years, only losers time it based on who the US president is.  

At my age - Repug President’s are good for me......more bang for my buck and better buying opportunities :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wtf do you know about facts?  Keep putting your 13 bucks a week into your target date fund and stfu you mindless dipshit.

You should have done the same.......then you’d be enjoying retirement instead of peddling investments with your SIL.   When I’m your age - everyday will be Saturday.  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

At my age - Repug President’s are good for me......more bang for my buck and better buying opportunities :lmao: 

"At my age"  is a statement of failure.  If you played your cards right there will always be buying opportunities.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

"At my age"  is a statement of failure.  If you played your cards right there will always be buying opportunities.

You’re trying too hard.  Nobody’s impressed with your financial wisdom. 👍

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re trying too hard.  Nobody’s impressed with your financial wisdom. 👍

Says the dope who is on the sidelines cause of who is US president.

Or more likely can't rub two quarters together.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

His whole retirement is the hopes and dreams of his wife's itty bitty pension.  But, look!  Look at him go in here!!!!  

He should go in with BarbieHands and buy GIC's.....if his wife would give him some money. (no).  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I love how some of these guys frame their arguments.  

You like idiocy?  It is funny tho..

Just now, DAVE said:

Speaking of trying to hard...

He's trying to be relevant...did you catch his sled review yesterday?  :lol: