Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

Just now, Zambroski said:

His whole retirement is the hopes and dreams of his wife's itty bitty pension.  But, look!  Look at him go in here!!!!  

He should go in with BarbieHands and buy GIC's.....if his wife would give him some money. (no).  :lol: 

You like idiocy?  It is funny tho..

He's trying to be relevant...did you catch his sled review yesterday:lol: 

Yes i did. Smh

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Says the dope who is on the sidelines cause of who is US president.

Or more likely can't rub two quarters together.:lol:

:lmao: Not quite :lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Been in the markets over 30 years, only losers time it based on who the US president is.  

i would agree with that but all we heard from the ball lappers was how good trumpie is for the market dow 30k rah rah rah when his performance at the same point as Obies was actually worse.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

His whole retirement is the hopes and dreams of his wife's itty bitty pension.  But, look!  Look at him go in here!!!!  

He should go in with BarbieHands and buy GIC's.....if his wife would give him some money. (no).  :lol: 

You like idiocy?  It is funny tho..

He's trying to be relevant...did you catch his sled review yesterday?  :lol: 

We can’t all pretend to make $150,000.00 trades. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i would agree with that but all we heard from the ball lappers was how good trumpie is for the market dow 30k rah rah rah when his performance at the same point as Obies was actually worse.  

The last 10 years have been very good for the markets, but Obama took over when the Dow was in the shitter.  Fact is, a paperweight for a president would have produced great early results.

I don't have a problem with Obama's presidency, I liked Trumps tax package, his trade is stupid.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

We can’t all pretend to make $150,000.00 trades. 

Well, I didn't  cuz I didn't sell.  I was up to 162,000 tho.

Now, tell me again how your salary is $150k a year.  :lol: 

I mean.... :lol:  How much does your brother make?

Such a beacon on truth.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

These “experienced traders” blamed Obama for the recession, gave him zero credit for the recovery and then slobbered all over Trumps cock when the market continues to climb.  When it dropped they suddenly decided it had nothing to do with Trump.  One blamed the Dems for winning the midterms. I wonder if the Dems are responsible for the climb. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I didn't  cuz I didn't sell.  I was up to 162,000 tho.

Now, tell me again how your salary is $150k a year.  :lol: 

I mean.... :lol:  How much does your brother make?

Such a beacon on truth.  

Wow! What was that one trade that you claimed?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Wow! What was that one trade that you claimed?

Amazon.

Look, you and Tools have proven to be the biggest liars over at least two sites.  Bar none.

Go way your tupperware boat.  Nobody really gives a fuck about you.  Just like in the real world.  lol

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Amazon.

Look, you and Tools have proven to be the biggest liars over at least two sites.  Bar none.

Go way your tupperware boat.  Nobody really gives a fuck about you.  Just like in the real world.  lol

Weird that you never mentioned it when you first made the claim. 

Zampedo: “I just made more in one trade than you made in a year”

me: Bullshit you lying bag of shit! What as the trade?

Zampedo:  blah blah blah your just looking for validation. I’m going to beat someone up.  (Repeat every day  for 6 months). 

Then suddenly Amazon  

cool story :lol2:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

These “experienced traders” blamed Obama for the recession, gave him zero credit for the recovery and then slobbered all over Trumps cock when the market continues to climb.  When it dropped they suddenly decided it had nothing to do with Trump.  One blamed the Dems for winning the midterms. I wonder if the Dems are responsible for the climb. 

You need to quit the broad brushing.  Experienced traders, analysts, and industry opinions are all over the place no different from here.  This is not an exact science.  However if you have quality investments, diversify, regularly rebalance, and maybe even have a good gut feeling once in a while, odds are in your favor that over the long term that you will grow your money well ahead of the rate of inflation, or those GICs you Canadians call CDs.  There is 95 years of market history to back that up.  Taking these short term views like some of you do ignores all that.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You need to quit the broad brushing.  Experienced traders, analysts, and industry opinions are all over the place no different from here.  This is not an exact science.  However if you have quality investments, diversify, regularly rebalance, and maybe even have a good gut feeling once in a while, odds are in your favor that over the long term that you will grow your money well ahead of the rate of inflation, or those GICs you Canadians call CDs.  There is 95 years of market history to back that up.  Taking these short term views like some of you do ignores all that.  

Can you explain the jubilation you feel with market gains under Dump while market gains under Obama are met with negativity and  disdain from you?  Is this referenced or taught  in the EJ training manual?  

Edited by SnowRider

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird that you never mentioned it when you first made the claim. 

Zampedo: “I just made more in one trade than you made in a year”

me: Bullshit you lying bag of shit! What as the trade?

Zampedo:  blah blah blah your just looking for validation. I’m going to beat someone up.  (Repeat every day  for 6 months). 

Then suddenly Amazon  

cool story :lol2:

I remember he posted when he bought it.  SBYL.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Can you explain the jubilation you feel with market gains under Dump while market gains under Obama are met with negativity and  disdain from you?  Is this referenced or taught  in the Edward Jones training manual?  

I don't care who is at the helm so long as markets continue to gain.

Did you use the pullback to buy more or any?:lol:Of course not.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Can you explain the jubilation you feel with market gains under Dump while market gains under Obama are met with negativity and  disdain from you?  Is this referenced or taught  in the EJ training manual?  

If you could show me where I met market gains under Obama with disdain, sure.  But you can’t.  Because I never did.  What a dumb question from an obnoxious troll.  Let’s see if you can answer a question honestly.  Is business and consumer confidence higher under Trump, or Obama?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

If you could show me where I met market gains under Obama with disdain, sure.  But you can’t.  Because I never did.  What a dumb question from an obnoxious troll.  Let’s see if you can answer a question honestly.  Is business and consumer confidence higher under Trump, or Obama?

Non answer noted.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that so, hardly noticed.:lol:

Neither did i....ive been watching cnn lately and theres never a peep about the dow there

Just happened to turn on fox news just now....and there it was.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Neither did i....ive been watching cnn lately and theres never a peep about the dow there

Just happened to turn on fox news just now....and there it was.

I'm kidding, but the S&P500 is the index I actually care about, not the DOW. 

Good stuff though, I wonder how many Beta Potsies got back in?:lol: