Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kev posted his excellent pic of him and his nice wife. He " OWNED " you savagely, and you now have no defense against him..............he killed ya'!!

You're " dead in the water ".    " OWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!  

What the pic of his sister ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  you can just hear him telling america why this is good for them

Look at the wonderful buying opportunities he is creating. The lower it goes, the better the deal.  The Art of the deal. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe you should find the post where you claimed I insulted Dave’s wife and Son yah lying piece of ginger shit. 

You shouldn’t even be mentioning anyone’s wife or marital history you fucking asshole.  Most of got that memo years ago.  Losing that chip on your shoulder would help too.  :news:  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe you should find the post where you claimed I insulted Dave’s wife and Son yah lying piece of ginger shit. 

to add wolfie to that list.  grow a set.  I know you made fun of my looks but wont post a pic of you.  Telling indeed :snack: 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You shouldn’t even be mentioning anyone’s wife or marital history you fucking asshole.  Most of got that memo years ago.  Losing that chip on your shoulder would help too.  :news:  

I did not insult Dave’s wife or kid. kev144 lied and said I did.  Not sure why you Trump fans figure it’s ok to lie all the time. Specially when it is proven so easily. 

As for marital status fuck you, you twice divorced loser. Because that’s about you. 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

to add wolfie to that list.  grow a set.  I know you made fun of my looks but wont post a pic of you.  Telling indeed :snack: 

Awww I made fun of a ginger. Poor you. Have a good cry you lying bag of shit. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I did not insult Dave’s wife or kid. kev144 lied and said I did.  Not sure why you Trump fans figure it’s ok to lie all the time. Specially when it is proven so easily. 

As for marital status fuck you, you twice divorced loser. Because that’s about you. 

Awww I made fun of a ginger. Poor you. Have a good cry you lying bag of shit. 

im sorry you go through life this way :bc: must be torture.  i do wish the best for you Kev.  

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Dude......you are the most average milquetoast looking guy I've ever seen.......how could someone find fault with your looks ???????

Also your wife is hot so you cant be all that hideous 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Now that's gay!

NO, you and a bunch of others around here are gay. I have a whole group of faggots here in NH. They have their own sled club, it's called " THE N.H. FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB ". 

Shifty, Ginger, Steve the Faggot, Mainecat,  Whiskey Fox, and a couple of others. There's even a faggot from Mass. in their club. 

Hey, maybe they'll let you join. You'll fit right in with those faggots!!!  HA!HA! FUCK YOU FAGGOT, I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!! I'M COMING TO GET YOUR SOW AND PIGLETS THIS SPRING!!! :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger: