Check your account email address ×

We don't need immigrants from Shithole Countries

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What’s trump gonna say to her?

Love, a Utah Republican, demanded an apology from the President.
"My parents came from one of those countries but proudly took an oath of allegiance to the United States and took on the responsibilities of everything that being a citizen comes with," Love's statement continued. "They never took a thing from our federal government. They worked hard, paid taxes, and rose from nothing to take care of and provide opportunities for their children. They taught their children to do the same. That's the American Dream. The President must apologize to both the American people and the nations he so wantonly maligned."

1 family in 1000 . that is the reality and you dam well know it . I know you will never admit to it but you know it is true . what is wrong with wanting people who have a desired skill and or willingness to work hard ? and assimilation should be a given but by the number of walking patio umbrellas I see every day and the signs in 5 languages at the fucking DMV It deff is something that sadly has fallen to the way side. really assimilation should almost be a higher priority than the skill both equally important . we have more than enough lazy shit head breeders here already        

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump needs to be removed from office. He’s just a ignorant Nazi pig.

America is a country of immigrants.

ones who came here to work hard and assimilate . that has not been the case for most in the last 30 yrs . 

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What’s trump gonna say to her?

Love, a Utah Republican, demanded an apology from the President.
"My parents came from one of those countries but proudly took an oath of allegiance to the United States and took on the responsibilities of everything that being a citizen comes with," Love's statement continued. "They never took a thing from our federal government. They worked hard, paid taxes, and rose from nothing to take care of and provide opportunities for their children. They taught their children to do the same. That's the American Dream. The President must apologize to both the American people and the nations he so wantonly maligned."

There are veterans from those countries who gave their lives for America. Fuck that chickenhawk piece of shit.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: snowrider pipes up and gets pounded immediately .....fucking retard should stick to arguing with people on his level like momo and ezra 

it would be insulting coming from someone other than your stupid ass . from you is is a fucking joke  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Just stop covering for Trump will you.

so you think a open door with paychecks waiting at the gate is the best policy ? 

you think it is not ok to want people willing to contribute and assimilate ?  

Wow, a black kid tries to kill some cops in Little Rock, and Don Lemon, Anderson Pooper, and many others are going crazy over Trumps " SHITHOLE " statements!!! WOW, blacks, blacks, blacks!!! Always blacks, every day blacks!! When will this end!!!!!

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump needs to be removed from office. He’s just a ignorant Nazi pig.

America is a country of immigrants.

A country of LEGAL immigrants.  Again what was wrong with our 1965 stance on immigration? Seems like we had plenty of LEGAL immigration prior to 1965. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

like any one that offended would ever vote for him any way . I got a big smile when I saw the headline . reality is what it is  

The reason he won is he is saying what his supporters have been thinking.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The reason he won is he is saying what his supporters have been thinking.

The best thing about Dump is he’s exposed the dumbest among us.....his supporters :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I love how everyone is up in arms over this....................please show me factually he said this............................Ill wait.

It’s been reported my multiple people that were there.  Show me where the WH is denying it?  They aren’t...  Time to face facts.  Trump is just a shitty human being.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/11/trump-shithole-immigration-remark-337070

“White House doesn't deny Trump's 'shithole' immigration remark”

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It’s been reported my multiple people that were there.  Show me where the WH is denying it?  They aren’t...  Time to face facts.  Trump is just a shitty human being.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/11/trump-shithole-immigration-remark-337070

multiple people ok....................ill wait for your concrete snopes denial.............oh and Trump denied it.

Edited by Usedtoskidoo

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

But Dump is denying it.....and his followers will believe him.... :lmao: 

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/donald-trump-tweet-daca-rejection/index.html

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

multiple people ok....................ill wait.............oh and Trump denied it.

Dump lies continually so while multiple people report it while he lies and denies it you believe him :lmao: You’re Dumb :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dump lies continually so while multiple people report it while he lies and denies it you believe him :lmao: You’re Dumb :thumbsup:

lies? so which side of your mouth are you talking from this time? Is he lying or is he telling the truth? Either way your triggered outrage is hilarious.