Check your account email address ×

Fucking bullshit

Anler

51 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Fucking second week of January and this weather is fucking bullshit! shitty warm temps all over the midwest. I hate this sport, I'm buying a quad fuck this shit...

I certainly don't miss mother nature's menstrual cycles, BTW your new sled is depreciating like a rock. :lmao::groin::bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Fucking second week of January and this weather is fucking bullshit! shitty warm temps all over the midwest. I hate this sport, I'm buying a quad fuck this shit...

My brother in law bought a side by side 2 yrs ago. Has done 1700 miles each yr since. Said he didn't even prep his sled this yr.

58 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Easy come, easy go...  

And I hedged my winter with this..

Ro4h0Y19xwgYSkoFdvrbQKKzpKazR79JnYwQX7104NtqCJvPHYUArcVwsOAzD7hUfPYpJEAZeCl-QGj_cCZss35jIs4pxNVRJz0Pr2ckQDkGujl7i_X7KZQCvbC8Pjk0fpzuzur4b4cUH3pWNcrQeZE5j3WTJbWAjLRAjYQ_5ulEWjvh5wP9MxnvIouZU9eFcDJ_5s_dKkpcDaqc0_wVf1DJ7KLKZUKiViju6rs-cWMZxWO5ABu_5QfWZhQ_s4EKGmRLd_9DOENwAgqfBMTIaJJSUFsWLWv_xxRBes-ULrgzick5Ld0pzPi9oIWW8vCtgEED7tGYUWzsdQ_oCjCN5gqeEhEkTuONui008nbTF38oWnaZgItNLXl7jP6ggCYd8YMJvV5Dg6ZoB0nVYRYVsDnlOI34_Ducg2KQWNKOnKoJXdn8e0blhLLrdjQlAIjmXJRyWYqjfI_TczkixLlTbj5isM9fGjM2-rjJJLlFnap1mU2c6Dhf7PjLdX8T1VuPWZDMjPbpkvJlNDOHlGcVPVl9qFw0C4U4J6MiCn962ARnmhyq8rm0b9O0bD7FOGcK9g9n31uDnzOt_xJj60bzUKcs3dDllucBPXm17Ieb=w1266-h949-no

That may be my next purchase. Still have the money from when I sold my POS boat. second best day of my fucking life.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I should / could go golfing....... hit 59 today but short lived.   Not a spec of snow on the ground here in SE WI-  YS and a few others are headed to the U.P tomorrow.  Temps dropped from 33 to 16 degrees and its snowing at a good clip.  

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:thumbsup:

Going to go for a ride tonight before the cold weather comes back.

Ive had years where i never had a sled ,but ive always had an atv . Just cant beat them. Sure they're slower but who cares. When i had the need for speed and was sledless ,i picked up a predator.. took care of that itch :lol:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JEFF said:

As cool and fun as they are, they pale against snowmobiling...

When friends asked me yrs ago I said , snowmobile , Harley wheeler , in that order. They are a lot of fun but ya don't get that adrenaline rush.

1 minute ago, jammin said:

I should / could go golfing....... hit 59 today but short lived.   Not a spec of snow on the ground here in SE WI-  YS and a few others are headed to the U.P tomorrow.  Temps dropped from 33 to 16 degrees and its snowing at a good clip.  

My buddy is going to NW Wisconsin tomorrow, things look pretty decent over there but I dont think I am going to go. Too long a drive for 2 days and we are going up next week for 4 days. But if it hadnt RAINED i could have ridden locally on the 2 feet of snow we HAD!!!!!

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That may be my next purchase. Still have the money from when I sold my POS boat. second best day of my fucking life.

Be forewarned... Polaris deserves to be burned to the ground to build such a subpar cobbled together piece of shit. These RZR's are fun as shit. But they're built like shit too.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When friends asked me yrs ago I said , snowmobile , Harley wheeler , in that order. They are a lot of fun but ya don't get that adrenaline rush.

Exactly.

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

My buddy is going to NW Wisconsin tomorrow, things look pretty decent over there but I dont think I am going to go. Too long a drive for 2 days and we are going up next week for 4 days. But if it hadnt RAINED i could have ridden locally on the 2 feet of snow we HAD!!!!!

:flush: 

Enjoy next weekend bud  :bc: 

• Like 1

Now here's some more bullshit to add to the list of bullshit!!!!!

Rare Snowstorm Just Blanketed Parts Of The Sahara Desert In Up To 16 Inches Of Snow

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/01/08/rare-snowstorm-just-blanketed-parts-of-the-sahara-desert-in-up-to-16-inches-of-snow/#7d57646327ee

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I certainly don't miss mother nature's menstrual cycles, BTW your new sled is depreciating like a rock. :lmao::groin::bc:

Good god what a cunt....you were better when all you did was bitch about Polaris everyday. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god what a cunt....you were better when all you did was bitch about Polaris everyday. 

Just like clockwork, the chubby Charlevoix ankle biting cunt must be bored to tears watching his paint dry. I can't even give Analer some friendly ribbing  without your dumbass chiming in, good lord dude, get a life you loser. :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Just like clockwork, the chubby Charlevoix ankle biting cunt must be bored to tears watching his paint dry. I can't even give Analer some friendly ribbing  without your dumbass chiming in, good lord dude, get a life you loser. :lmao:

A chip off the block you sure ain't.

36 minutes ago, jammin said:

We're heading for the 50s tomorrow with rain. There will not be any riding this weekend until Sunday and that will be with scratchers.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Then go buy one, you claim you have big bucks and we all know you are a faggot

I already have one, faggot. Now why don't you go suck some more dick, FAGGON.  

Snow is totally gone here today....almost 60 degrees....I love it 

Also in MN they got 7" of snow yesterday so I will head up a couple times and ride there this winter now !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I dont recall much of that on fs....but remember plenty of it on hcs.