Check your account email address ×

Fucking bullshit

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Fucking second week of January and this weather is fucking bullshit! shitty warm temps all over the midwest. I hate this sport, I'm buying a quad fuck this shit...

Been saying exactly this all damn day 

you guys have better riding weather in the forecast???.. we are mid 50's for 2 days now,  but there is 8-12" of snow and 12* on deck friday night thru the weekend and next week....

Edited by Rigid1

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That’s what you get for living in a shit area of the country...  prolly a more liberal/democrat area

Dude I live in the most republican state in the country. GO fuck yourself a couple two three times and then eat a scabby dick. 

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That’s what you get for living in a shit area of the country...  prolly a more liberal/democrat area

Bogus Basin closed down already. You are in Idaho right? I used to ski there when I lived in the area but just read they are closed for the season from lack of snow. Must be the Banana Belt shit

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

you guys have better riding weather in the forecast???.. we are mid 50's for 2 days now,  but there is 8-12" of snow and 12* on deck friday night thru the weekend and next week....

It was looking good last weekend but this week put a hurting on it. Faggoty ass weather...

Doesn't help having JohnDee and other weather outlets wrong about there Snowmageddon shit they were predicting early in the week. 

I get more seat time in on the tar sled then I guess this year :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Bogus Basin closed down already. You are in Idaho right? I used to ski there when I lived in the area but just read they are closed for the season from lack of snow. Must be the Banana Belt shit

Ya there is a crazy lack of snow fall this year which is a great thing imo.  I’ve pulled the snow blower out once this year not because it was needed cause it would have melted but there was enough snow to burn out last year fuel.

snow sucks and it is not needed at all.

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

We missed the rain here ,but i think the Peg got it. We did however get a shitload of mist

The snow is mostly gone where im at today...and the grass is green. :lol:

IMG_20180111_151343119_HDR.jpg