Check your account email address ×

Fucking bullshit

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont recall much of that on fs....but remember plenty of it on hcs.

All his  curd brained cuntiness runs together in my mind. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Snow is totally gone here today....almost 60 degrees....I love it 

Also in MN they got 7" of snow yesterday so I will head up a couple times and ride there this winter now !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Snowed most of the day here, still is, 10 degrees and very windy right now..About 16 inches on the ground from today and previous snows.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Snowed most of the day here, still is, 10 degrees and very windy right now..About 16 inches on the ground from today and previous snows.

Wisconsin does such a nice job with their trails.....last time I drove down there wasnt more than 8" on the ground and every trail I saw in WI looked mint .....talking around the spooner area

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I went for a short hike in the woods and made myself some coffee.  :bc:

0111181600.thumb.jpg.bc76170c4d88dad4900ab9bd7afedea2.jpg0111181542a.thumb.jpg.75c42add36891b7331d526ffa3ccbef1.jpg0111181553.thumb.jpg.6e8da769c42dcc4e9287310a32ba97bc.jpg

What stove is that?  I was thinking about throwing something like that in my tunnel bag in case a guy gets stranded some day.  :bc:  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, sledderj said:

What stove is that?  I was thinking about throwing something like that in my tunnel bag in case a guy gets stranded some day.  :bc:  

Firebox. Look for one by Solostove, much nicer.  Its a gassification stove. :bc:

24 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I cant ,and will never understand why people need to ride in shit conditions . what a way to destroy your sled 

Why I quit riding. If you're dumb enough to ride in conditions like that, I don't want to be on the trail with you when it is rideable. Brainless fucks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wisconsin does such a nice job with their trails.....last time I drove down there wasnt more than 8" on the ground and every trail I saw in WI looked mint .....talking around the spooner area

That's where my bud is headed tomorrow. Seems that part of the state got some snows today. I'd like to maybe head over there next week!

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

you guys have better riding weather in the forecast???.. we are mid 50's for 2 days now,  but there is 8-12" of snow and 12* on deck friday night thru the weekend and next week....

We were gonna head over to NW NY and Pennsylvania this weekend, but my brother and my nephew's sleds are at his place in Atlanta.  We were going to ride there, but they got hit REALLY bad by rain and warm temps the past 2 days.  So the trails there are fucked.   We're going to drive up to his place and pick up their sleds, then the 8 of us are heading to the UP about 5am Saturday thru Monday.  Lots of snow up there where we're headed and it's already back to cold and snowing as of about 5 hours ago.  Lots of snow and lake effect for the next 4 days. They did get some rain, but not to bad and they needed it anyway to pack the trails down. They'll have a nice solid base now 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That's where my bud is headed tomorrow. Seems that part of the state got some snows today. I'd like to maybe head over there next week!

Im thinking around the 19th????

• Like 1