Check your account email address ×

Weekend post anything thread

SSFB

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

@DAVE

I have had one Blue Moon, two Guinness, three Coors Original, two Miller Lite and one dirty martini. :finger2:

:lol:

I had some water....drove 14 hrs today...presently in thunder bay.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Woolie and Dave are each on their second box of Franzia for the eve.  

Box of what?

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Woolie and Dave are each on their second box of Franzia for the eve.  

Daves on a diet cuz his doctor probably told him he would keel over if he didn't change his lifestyle habits.  Fucking guy used to weight north of 325 lbs ffs.  I'm far from peak form, and on my 3rd Chard, but still am an old athlete and racer.  Even semi out of shape at 225 lbs., guys like Smales or Dave are childs play for a terrain navigationalist iron man such as myself :snack: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Daves on a diet cuz his doctor probably told him he would keel over if he didn't change his lifestyle habits.  Fucking guy used to weight north of 325 lbs ffs.  I'm far from peak form, and on my 3rd Chard, but still am an old athlete and racer.  Even semi out of shape at 225 lbs., guys like Smales or Dave are childs play for a terrain navigationalist iron man such as myself :snack: 

:lol: you go Izzie Mendlebaum.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh come on now, you took the bag out of the box and are laying on the sofa holding it over your head taking pulls from it.  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol: you go Izzie Mendlebaum.

I got 5 NESC iron man awards.  i know what it took to earn them, you obviously have no clue..  You insecure types with something to prove are always challenging people with impeccable racing credentials, such as myself.  Its ok.  I'm used to it.   :news:    :snack:  :lol: 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I got 5 NESC iron man awards.  i know what it took to earn them, you obviously have no clue..  You insecure types with something to prove are always challenging people with impeccable racing credentials, such as myself.  Its ok.  I'm used to it.   :news:    :snack:  :lol: 

Yeah, you inflate that ego gramps, you still ride fast like the youngins :lol:

Made it to Laughlin NV about 2 hrs ago. I40 is in pretty good shape for the moat part. Motorhome did well. Today was about 9 hours of driving. We made several stops along the way. 

That was the last of the big push west. Now we will bounce around between SoCal, AZ and NV chasing racing and just relaxing till May. We will make a trip or two back to AK now and then. 

PS. Its 10:20pm and 62f here. Gonna be above 75 again tomorrow. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Don is a fucking riot in person, it's awesome. :lol::lol:

I don't see that. 

Webba and I used to get into it all the time the first couple years I was on FS. We came to amends after that and I really like Webba(Terry). We take somewhat regularly on Facebook. He's one of the people at the top of my list for beers when I make it out to the Northeast. :bc:

When I come to visit, @ckf will owe me many beers for all of my hard, dedicated and tremendous work on the forum. :lol::lol::snack:

That Jew @Sal Rosenberg also owes me alot of drinks. I don't know why but he does. :finger2::lol:

:lmao: like a money grubbing Jew Bastard would pay anyone back :lol::finger3: stupid sheep shit brained Fuck 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Possible sled trade happening this morning.....good thing my ego doesn't depend on   HP numbers. :lol:

How come you ain,t asking for our opinion, before you jump at this one ? LOL

We need details, before you jump....

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Don is a fucking riot in person, it's awesome. :lol::lol:

I don't see that. 

Webba and I used to get into it all the time the first couple years I was on FS. We came to amends after that and I really like Webba(Terry). We take somewhat regularly on Facebook. He's one of the people at the top of my list for beers when I make it out to the Northeast. :bc:

When I come to visit, @ckf will owe me many beers for all of my hard, dedicated and tremendous work on the forum. :lol::lol::snack:

That Jew @Sal Rosenberg also owes me alot of drinks. I don't know why but he does. :finger2::lol:

Pick me up on your way out. All of those east coast Jack Wagons owe me beers for being a swell Sumbitch.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know all that much about Zambroni, but my boy Webba is a successful multi millionaire self employed businessman.  You pour fucking coffee for minimum wage......mmmmk?

Don't be stupid. Zamdoodle is a high paid Croc model.:lol: