Check your account email address ×

WHO THE FUCK IS TREVOR NOAH

toslow

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't confuse witty or educated with intelligent.  I'll give him some credit for witty, along with all the other Anti-Trump late night bandwagoners.  But intelligent?  No...just whiney and catering to that demographic.  It's kinda pathetic actually.

Yep.

Whatever, youre one of those meatheads that thinks everyone who doesnt think like you is dumb. That makes you dumb. Half you fuckers dont admit to watching him or even know who he is but somehow you know his act scores. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Whatever, youre one of those meatheads that thinks everyone who doesnt think like you is dumb. That makes you dumb. Half you fuckers dont admit to watching him or even know who he is but somehow you know his act scores. :lol:

Projection is strong with you today...and as usual, incorrect.  It must be the confusion of you thinking you bought a GNAR sled.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Lol pwnd.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You using words like boorish to describe comedy shows is not funny....or intelligent. 

just as funny as a comedy show that has only caned laughs even with a live audience  . using the term comedy show when referencing the daily show is misleading at best  

13 minutes ago, old indy said:

He and Samantha BeeotchEs shows would both cease to exist without Trump fodder.  they have nothing else to offer.  i tried Trevors show when it was new andthought it was OK but couldnt get into it too much, then with the election it tanked fully. the writers are so one sided And one dimensional i cant stay interested.

Exactly.  And what sense does it make that you would alienate half your audience?  Seems like career suicide to me.  All these knucklehead actors, comedians, athletes, etc., are not politicians and I don't give a shit about their political opinions, so quit abusing your fame and think I give a shit what you think.  Take Rosie O'Donnell.  She is supposed to be a comedian?  Christ she's the most hate filled angry dyke I can think of.  Nothing remotely funny from her in a long time.  And that in itself is pretty funny :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You could fill in "fox news" and describe every liberal on this board.

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

you don't think any of theses guys actually wright there own shit do you ? oh goody they are so smart they can read a teleprompter. oh that's right you people do thing that makes you brilliant and elegant hell it give some a tingle up there leg  it is so inspiring  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  And what sense does it make that you would alienate half your audience?  Seems like career suicide to me.  All these knucklehead actors, comedians, athletes, etc., are not politicians and I don't give a shit about their political opinions, so quit abusing your fame and think I give a shit what you think.  Take Rosie O'Donnell.  She is supposed to be a comedian?  Christ she's the most hate filled angry dyke I can think of.  Nothing remotely funny from her in a long time.  And that in itself is pretty funny :lol:  

Look at the demographics for who watches late night comedy... It is by far and away progressives. They aren't alienating, they are speaking directly to their market. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you don't think any of theses guys actually wright there own shit do you ? oh goody they are so smart they can read a teleprompter. oh that's right you people do thing that makes you brilliant and elegant hell it give some a tingle up there leg  it is so inspiring  

I make a comment saying I don't think intelligence is related to wit and education and he jumps out his ass to defend a hack comedian even he says isn't funny.  :lol:

Retared Poo guys.  At least Doo guys, while queer, are good with reasoning.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I make a comment saying I don't think intelligence is related to wit and education and he jumps out his ass to defend a hack comedian even he says isn't funny.  :lol:

Retared Poo guys.  At least Doo guys, while queer, are good with reasoning:lmao:

um 2 words

tool kit

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look at the demographics for who watches late night comedy... It is by far and away progressives. They aren't alienating, they are speaking directly to their market. 

Never knew that.   But still, Johnny Carson, Jay Leno...they were just straight up funny, they played it down the middle, took shots at both.  Were those demos the same then?  I doubt it.  Which would beg the question, which came first?  The biased comedians or their audience?  I'm guessing conservatives just stopped watching.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

um 2 words

tool kit

:lol:

Point taken.  I'm redacting my post.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Never knew that.   But still, Johnny Carson, Jay Leno...they were just straight up funny, they played it down the middle, took shots at both.  Were those demos the same then?  I doubt it.  Which would beg the question, which came first?  The biased comedians or their audience?  I'm guessing conservatives just stopped watching.

It's a sad demographic and they can have it.  I actually enjoyed a lot of Bill Mahr.  He was liberal sure, but also knew there was enough funny about his own side that was worth talking about.  Trevor is catering to his audience.  A pathetic group of haters who are slowly going extinct with their fascist movement on life support.

And indeed, most others just don't watch it anymore.  I can find a lot of the Right funny...but constant badgering over stupid shit...when it's AMAZINGLY CLEAR that the left is god damn clown car fire?  Just stupidness.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Point taken.  I'm redacting my post.

It's a sad demographic and they can have it.  I actually enjoyed a lot of Bill Mahr.  He was liberal sure, but also knew there was enough funny about his own side that was worth talking about.  Trevor is catering to his audience.  A pathetic group of haters who are slowly going extinct with their fascist movement on life support.

And indeed, most others just don't watch it anymore.  I can find a lot of the Right funny...but constant badgering over stupid shit...when it's AMAZINGLY CLEAR that the left is god damn clown car fire.

Bill Mahr is a little smarmy, but would agree, he often made good points.  And I find it really interesting that one of his best friends is Ann Coulter.  At least he will debate conservatives and allow them an opinion, unlike these fucking dipshits who just want to live in an echo chamber, and even a year later, still hate on people who support Trump.

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

that is only because they made it this way . this is not the way it has always been not even close.

just more campaigning from Hollywood  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bill Mahr is a little smarmy, but would agree, he often made good points.  And I find it really interesting that one of his best friends is Ann Coulter.  At least he will debate conservatives and allow them an opinion, unlike these fucking dipshits who just want to live in an echo chamber, and even a year later, still hate on people who support Trump.

When the left turned Hollywood into a political weapon what they ended up doing is hurt their bottom line.  I think in the end especially after the Weinstein debacle Hollywood will become less political as it relates to single candidates and turn it's fame back to causes.  

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Holy fucking irony. :lol:

Ever read one of your own posts about what sled you happen to own at the time?

There's only a handful of people on here I feel are truly dumb and I'm not the only who thinks that. Figured you being a certified genius and all you'd be a little better at picking up on my sarcasm. :news:

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I hope like hell her show is much finnier than the commercials for it.  Those are just awful.  People that find that funny are stupid as fuck...little sad haters swooning in their own pathetic lives together.  She's actually a really talented comedy writer.  Confusing to me how some feel blatant and consistant repugnance on display is funny.  It's disgusting.  It's why I feel most liberals just need to be culled.  Who needs that miserable shit around?  Nobody.

It's not.   Just plain awful.

The content, her delivery,, appearance. Her bow legged shifting around.Nothing is palatable about her. Maybe , she had polio as a child?  Something ain't right there.

7 hours ago, old indy said:

He and Samantha BeeotchEs shows would both cease to exist without Trump fodder.  they have nothing else to offer.  i tried Trevors show when it was new andthought it was OK but couldnt get into it too much, then with the election it tanked fully. the writers are so one sided And one dimensional i cant stay interested.

Pre obama the TDS team was pretty good. Even Samantha Bee was funny. When they decided to go full partisan hack was when it just got bad. Almost embarrassing