Check your account email address ×

WHO THE FUCK IS TREVOR NOAH

toslow

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean like marching en masse a day after Trumps inauguration with knitted vaginas on their heads?  You mean politicizing every fucking award show coming out of Hollywood and lecturing the public?  Get real.  Tea Party was regular folks, who cared about the direction the country was going in, and were delegitimized at every turn, by the likes of people like you.  They weren't defecating on cop cars, they weren't leaving a mess after their protests, they weren't violent and destroying property, and behaving like assholes.  So thanks, keep up the good work, and enjoy the next 7 years.   :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

good lord,. what idiots :lol:

Member when merica hating Ma-tuna said she was going to blow up the white house?  what a pos.

Just to think...this was just the begging of TDS.  Wow...it seems so long ago.  And look how rapidly the disease has progressed.  I wonder if it will ever reach a terminal state.  FIngers crossed!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just to think...this was just the begging of TDS.  Wow...it seems so long ago.  And look how rapidly the disease has progressed.  I wonder if it will ever reach a terminal state.  FIngers crossed!!!

I guess they can always take solace in late night comedy shows. :lol:

Der yah go............keep that lip stiff.

59 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Nice mischaracterization of the women’s march, Mr. Strawman.  Did you get your Trumpy Bear out on the sled yet?

No, my characterization was spot on.  What exactly are they all pissed off about Trump about?  Did they ever give a clear definition, or just the tired dog eared, he's a rathith mythogonith.  (said the way you probably say it)  Your party and the people you support are corrupt liars.  Bravo fella.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, my characterization was spot on.  What exactly are they all pissed off about Trump about?  Did they ever give a clear definition, or just the tired dog eared, he's a rathith mythogonith.  (said the way you probably say it)  Your party and the people you support are corrupt liars.  Bravo fella.

Remind me again which parties members have recent indictments and are currently under federal and state investigation?

:lol:

26 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don’t think you can distill the women’s vitriol towards Trump down to just 1 or 2 things.  They’re not simpletons like you.

well why don't you, since you seem to think you speak for all women, or those women speak for all women.  You're a liberal Democrat, there is no more of a simpleton than that, by definition.   :news: 

Watch, maybe learn something.   He seems to have understood Trump 6 months before he even got elected.

34 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don’t think you can distill the women’s vitriol towards Trump down to just 1 or 2 things.  They’re not simpletons like you.

yet Trump did better than expected with the womens vote,  shows how unlikable HIllary was.  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well why don't you, since you seem to think you speak for all women, or those women speak for all women.  You're a liberal Democrat, there is no more of a simpleton than that, by definition.   :news: 

Watch, maybe learn something.   He seems to have understood Trump 6 months before he even got elected.

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All women hate Trump!!!!!

ALL OF THEM!!!!!  AND THE WHOLE NATION DOES!!!!!!!  THE WHILE WORLD!!!!!!!! THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!! JIMMY KIMMEL SAID SO!!!!!!!!!

I’d literally kill myself if I was a flaming librul.  But then again, ignorance may be bliss.  But If that is bliss, holy moly!  Whole lot of hate and misery in this feeble, Maddow soaked wet brains.

:dunno:

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As a fellow conman and swindler, who better to understand Trump?  Seriously, your favorite character from Star Wars has to be Lando Calrissisn.  Now that’s funny :lol:

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All women hate Trump!!!!!

ALL OF THEM!!!!!  AND THE WHOLE NATION DOES!!!!!!!  THE WHILE WORLD!!!!!!!! THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!! JIMMY KIMMEL SAID SO!!!!!!!!!

I’d literally kill myself if I was a flaming librul.  But then again, ignorance may be bliss.  But If that is bliss, holy moly!  Whole lot of hate and misery in this feeble, Maddow soaked wet brains.

:dunno:

Okay, so that’s one woman who likes him.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

As a fellow conman and swindler, who better to understand Trump?  Seriously, your favorite character from Star Wars has to be Lando Calrissisn.  Now that’s funny :lol:

Got a legitimate link proving he's a swindler and a con man?   Looks to me like he's pretty successful by the wiki on him.  Foul mouthed and blunt, but successful.   As such, its pretty clear you've never signed the front of a paycheck or run your own business.  And what are you, like 12 with the Star Wars reference?   I have no idea who Lando whoever is.  ha  ha          hah :news: 

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Got a legitimate link proving he's a swindler and a con man?   Looks to me like he's pretty successful by the wiki on him.  Foul mouthed and blunt, but successful.   As such, its pretty clear you've never signed the front of a paycheck or run your own business.  And what are you, like 12 with the Star Wars reference?   I have no idea who Lando whoever is.  ha  ha          hah :news: 

I’m just good at seeing through people’s bullshit so it’s hard for guys like him or Trump to earn my confidence.  But people like you continue to prove P.T. Barnum was right.  And as for your check signing reference, I’ve had direct deposit for decades.  The last time I saw an actual check was detasseling corn in 6th and 7th grade.  Even then, I believe it was computer generated by Pioneer seed Corp.

Oh, and as for Lando, he’s only been a part of pop culture for 38 years.  You’ll get hip one of these days.

Edited by XC.Morrison

54 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’m just good at seeing through people’s bullshit so it’s hard for guys like him or Trump to earn my confidence.  But people like you continue to prove P.T. Barnum was right.  And as for your check signing reference, I’ve had direct deposit for decades.  The last time I saw an actual check was detasseling corn in 6th and 7th grade.  Even then, I believe it was computer generated by Pioneer seed Corp.

Oh, and as for Lando, he’s only been a part of pop culture for 38 years.  You’ll get hip one of these days.

Good for you.  Call a billionaire a swindler and a hustler without proof, just a hunch, genius debate class tactic there XC.  The only reason I linked the video is because he gets Trump, and he got him 6 months before the election, and accurately predicted the impact Trump would have if he won.  Could be why he's a billionaire, but thats just my hunch.  As far as the check signing reference, I meant you've never been self employed like Trump, or the "con man and swindler" have, and signed anyone elses paycheck, shouldn't have been that hard for you to figure out.  And no, still don't care about Star Trek Star Wars Star whatever reference.  As far as hip, I ride a 2017 Switchback Assault 800, pretty much the hippest snowmachine on the planet. :snack: