Check your account email address ×

Christmas weekend post anything thread

SSFB

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

Wellington! :bc: Always a favorite around here. Got prime rib and king crab for tomorrow. Yummy!

I have never had it before man....its really a treat. A little bit of work but worth it. I'm also doing prime tomorrow and my brother ordered $400 worth of crab claws for tuesday

Great minds think alike 1!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 1 ! :bigfinger: 

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

that shit is gay bro .......real men drink beer that tastes like beer and booz that tastes like booz

I like vodka flavored vodka and whiskey flavored whiskey. Beer should taste like coors lites 

Except this egg nog is good :lol: 

I'll take beer from an American small business in Massachusetts over beer from a Belgian megacorporation any fucking day of the week :burp: Also I'm using the beer to wash down Wild Turkey 101, so shut ya bitch ass mouth :lol:

Just now, Wildboer said:

I'll take beer from an American small business in Massachusetts over beer from a Belgian megacorporation any fucking day of the week :burp: Also I'm using the beer to wash down Wild Turkey 101, so shut ya bitch ass mouth :lol:

ahhh ....coors lites are brewed from rocky mountain heaven water in Golden Colorado by hard working american men who probably are only allowed 40-50 beers or so a day off the line

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have never had it before man....its really a treat. A little bit of work but worth it. I'm also doing prime tomorrow and my brother ordered $400 worth of crab claws for tuesday

Great minds think alike 1!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 1 ! :bigfinger: 

:lol:

It really is good. We've done it a handful of times for Christmas day. Christmas Eve is all about the fishes though. So full right now. The garlic farts put me in another room. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Most times they are. But... It's weird how often you'll see those ugly Butch dykes with a hot number on their arm. Like I said, they know women alot better than we do. We have several lesbian friends, they are never single. 

A bud of mine has a les couple as neighbors . One is a hot lipstick lesbian. the top is basicly a dude with tits , small tits , but tits. I can understand the dudely one wanting to screw the hottie, but I look at the dude and think If ya want to screw a chic that looks like a dude , why dosnt she just screw a dude?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

A bud of mine has a les couple as neighbors . One is a hot lipstick lesbian. the top is basicly a dude with tits , small tits , but tits. I can understand the dudely one wanting to screw the hottie, but I look at the dude and think If ya want to screw a chic that looks like a dude , why dosnt she just screw a dude?

The friends we talked to about it said they can't get the emotional connection with a man that they do with a woman. I get it. :lol:

44 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The friends we talked to about it said they can't get the emotional connection with a man that they do with a woman. I get it. :lol:

Yah because you're a faggot :guzzle: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

One of lifes mysteries for sure...

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Snowy Owl rescue this morning while feeding cows.  Noticed the cows harassing the bird.  Seemed very lethargic and non-active so it got put in the calf warming hut.  :bc:

2017snowyowl1.jpg

2017snowyowl2.jpg

Neal

Nice,go to a pet store and get it some frozen rats or mice . Stores that sell snakes will have them. I asked my son that is  going to school for wildlife. I'm not that smart.:bc: you thaw them out with warm water. Raw chicken may also work he said? The pet stores won't be open today.

• Like 1

so I went to the cabin for Xmass . got a new SXS so I brought that . well fuck me I did not think there was ridable snow but there was and I was tortured all fucking weekend with sleds flying across the lake then the salt  in the wound it fucking snowed on sat night . I left the heat on heading up on Thursday night