Check your account email address ×

Christmas weekend post anything thread

SSFB

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

jesus.  This had to be a moment where his man dissipation light went off....but he hit “Submit Reply” anyway.

:lmao:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Out shopping high end dish ware....how lovely.:slapping:

I am driving my mother because the weather is supposed to turn crappy.  :news:

Are you aware those sleds were, plug eating, crank eating, ticking time bombs, and very heavy when trying to tow them for 25 miles, out of a fukking bush ?

Been there, done that. I don,t think my 2 die hard doo buddies are still over the pain those things caused.

But I did see a virtually brand new one run 124.5  mph on our local lake, strait from the dealer, That part was impressive.  

What are your plans for one, IF, you buy one ?

13 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Are you aware those sleds were, plug eating, crank eating, ticking time bombs, and very heavy when trying to tow them for 25 miles, out of a fukking bush ?

Been there, done that. I don,t think my 2 die hard doo buddies are still over the pain those things caused.

But I did see a virtually brand new one run 124.5  mph on our local lake, strait from the dealer, That part was impressive.  

What are your plans for one, IF, you buy one ?

So basically run for the hills on both ? :lol: it would be perfect setup for groom trails and lakes , I did hear they don’t like snow dust so I wouldn’t ride it in fluffy conditions. 

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

So basically run for the hills on both ? :lol: it would be perfect setup for groom trails and lakes , I did hear they don’t like snow dust so I wouldn’t ride it in fluffy conditions. 

I had one in the shop last year and it needed a few things. I wouldnt give you a nickel for a dozen of them. Just while I was working on it and getting it tip top it ate a voltage regulator and then starting throwing codes randomly for dumb shit. There were all kinds of issues with wiring in the chassis harness and the fixes were adding additional grounding throughout the harness etc etc. I wanted it to work and I thought about keeping it but not after seeing and reading what I did 

1 hour ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Good thread , looking at 2 different Mach Z 1000 SDI , so which # 1 or 2 ? 

#1 2500 miles clean stored in controlled environment all stock no mods $3500 this is 05

#2 this one has mods  twin pipes + big thunder NOS 2900 miles $4600 this is 07

The 07s were the least problamatic....i had an 05 and was lucky not to have any issues...many did....imo id look for something else. :bc:

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The 07s were the least problamatic....i had an 05 and was lucky not to have any issues...many did....imo id look for something else. :bc:

Seems like issues came with time and reflashes.....the original 05's ran good until they burnt down didnt they :lol: ????

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Seems like issues came with time and reflashes.....the original 05's ran good until they burnt down didnt they :lol: ????

The injection system worked good on the 600s but not so good on the 1000s 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Out shopping high end dish ware....how lovely.:slapping:

Hey, it doesn't mean Kivvie is a bad person, it just means he's gay. Don't pick on Kivvie!   :fluffy:  

22 hours ago, xcr700 said:

It's kind of a shitty xmas this year. First year in my entire life we don't have a tree even. Got let go from my job oct31 due a medical condition and will just start receiving my EI next week. Goin to get my heavy equipment operator licence and secure my ass with a job at the local rm in the spring.  And the dog is going on anti seizure meds now so thats always fun. Fuck 2017. It was gay and I'm glad it's almost over.  2018 will be my year 

All the best for you in 18 !    :thumb: