Check your account email address ×

Christmas weekend post anything thread

SSFB

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Very much looking forward to Christmas this year. My parents built a new house earlier this year, fucking thing is yuuuuuuuuuge. Gonna be nice to hang out there with all of the family and play with my nieces and nephews. 

I have had a great 2017. I played alot of golf this year, went to the US Open and golfed with the Midwest crew in June and then we met up again in September. I went to the Rockies in August and had a great time out there.

In the grand scheme of things and what is important, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. My parents own a company which has been in the family since 1958 and earlier this year a family friend and employee who had been with the company for 42 years(since 1975) passed away. He was the father of one of my childhood friends and they lived right across the street from us growing up so his death was a pretty big blow to everyone. That has really put things into perspective this year which is why I say I have nothing to complain about. 

I had ITIL training this week and passed the exam with an 88% so we're headed into the long weekend with nothing but good vibes!!!!!  :bc::bc:

88%  fuck I would fire your ass for being a know nothing fuck up :flush: 

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Very much looking forward to Christmas this year. My parents built a new house earlier this year, fucking thing is yuuuuuuuuuge. Gonna be nice to hang out there with all of the family and play with my nieces and nephews. 

I have had a great 2017. I played alot of golf this year, went to the US Open and golfed with the Midwest crew in June and then we met up again in September. I went to the Rockies in August and had a great time out there.

In the grand scheme of things and what is important, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. My parents own a company which has been in the family since 1958 and earlier this year a family friend and employee who had been with the company for 42 years(since 1975) passed away. He was the father of one of my childhood friends and they lived right across the street from us growing up so his death was a pretty big blow to everyone. That has really put things into perspective this year which is why I say I have nothing to complain about. 

I had ITIL training this week and passed the exam with an 88% so we're headed into the long weekend with nothing but good vibes!!!!!  :bc::bc:

Fucking itil :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Fucking itil :lol: 

I know, right? It's boring as hell but my employer paid for it and it looks good on the Resume. :lol:

Plus we need some fucking standards around here. :flush:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trying to nail down what we are doing for Christmas dinner.  We go untraditional for Christmas.  Pretty damn sure I’m adding smoked wings this year.  Wings and ribeye roast maybe?

Hmmm.....

We picked up a 7lb rib roast today for Christmas dinner :yum:

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I know, right? It's boring as hell but my employer paid for it and it looks good on the Resume. :lol:

Plus we need some fucking standards around here. :flush:

We were forced to take it but implement hardly any of it :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

We picked up a 7lb rib roast today for Christmas dinner :yum:

:bc:

Non-traditional is the way to go IMO.  We usually do both ham and turkey with all the “fixins” for T-giving.  So, kinda cool to roll on something different for Christmas.     

Think whatever meat I go with I’m gonna do a real nice bernaise sauce with sautéed onions.  Mmmmmm.....

Maybe some big fat grilled T-bones?  Yum.

Merry Christmas All.  

Our kids are throwing us a big Anniversary and Christmas party tonight.  Cornhole, Beer Pong, a big slide show with 30+ years worth of pictures.  Starts in about 2 hrs so I'm getting a little head start now.

For Christmas we have a 15lb Prime Rib and I picked up 20 lobster tails.  We hare having family and friends over Christmas Day for some grub.  I'm starting to get Prime Rib figured out pretty good now.  Should be a good time.  

Wednesday we blow this Popsicle stand and head south.  Fly in to Chicago.  See family and friends for a couple of days then head down to the Motorhome on Saturday.  Spend new years with my BIL Jim and his family in Effingham IL.  On Jan 2 we will head west.  Not gonna stop till we get to SoCal.  

We have had an incredible year.  Traveling the world is incredible.   Really looking forward to living the motorhome life of the next several months and years.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Non-traditional is the way to go IMO.  We usually do both ham and turkey with all the “fixins” for T-giving.  So, kinda cool to roll on something different for Christmas.     

Think whatever meat I go with I’m gonna do a real nice bernaise sauce with sautéed onions.  Mmmmmm.....

Prime rib is our Christmas tradition :bc:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Steak tacos, wings, cheese cake ,and Stella. Just an Idea off the top of my head.:hungry:

Edited by Woodtick

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Prime rib is our Christmas tradition :bc:

That’s a goodun! :bc:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Steak tacos, wings, cheese cake ,and Stella. Just an Idea of the top of my head.:hungry:

Definitely doing wings.  I got fucked with some shit-ass wings at BWW last nite so, gotta get my fix.  I’ve gotten pretty good at smoking them.  Better than anything fried.  

Gonna head to the local butcher in the morning and peruse the stock.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Merry Christmas All.  

Our kids are throwing us a big Anniversary and Christmas party tonight.  Cornhole, Beer Pong, a big slide show with 30+ years worth of pictures.  Starts in about 2 hrs so I'm getting a little head start now.

For Christmas we have a 15lb Prime Rib and I picked up 20 lobster tails.  We hare having family and friends over Christmas Day for some grub.  I'm starting to get Prime Rib figured out pretty good now.  Should be a good time.  

Wednesday we blow this Popsicle stand and head south.  Fly in to Chicago.  See family and friends for a couple of days then head down to the Motorhome on Saturday.  Spend new years with my BIL Jim and his family in Effingham IL.  On Jan 2 we will head west.  Not gonna stop till we get to SoCal.  

We have had an incredible year.  Traveling the world is incredible.   Really looking forward to living the motorhome life of the next several months and years.

Awesome stuff Tom. Happy Anniversary to you and your wife and Merry Christmas to you all. :bc:

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Merry Christmas All.  

30 years!  Well done. :bc:

Lobster tails!  Now that’s a stroke of genius!  Take that MH and do a few drive byes while in Chicago.  Try not to look like a tourist though.  Hold that pistol sideways!

:lol:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks Joel.  We are very blessed for sure.  

Congrats on your anniversary. Safe travels and if Sarah shows up at your party???? Butt , boobs and some lifted skirt pics would be great. Asking for a friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

I dont know about the rest of you but I am looking forward to 2018 in a big way.  I have made some significant changes in my life the last two years and 2018 will be the year I can put it all together.  I'm excited.  :bc:

Merry Christmas, you disfunctional loons!  :bc:

• Like 1