Check your account email address ×

Christmas weekend post anything thread

SSFB

27 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know, he is offering it at a pretty good price. This is a snow check select tho. Not too many of these on the floor. I've been looking. 

Jump on it.  In the short time I've ridden mine, I'd have to say its a have your cake and eat it sled.  I haven't had mine in deep snow yet, but if my brothers 15 SBA is any indication, it will be fine.  It handles and corners way better/flater than my Freeride did on trail, and will go anywhere a Freeride will offtrail.

Edited by DriftBusta

43 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah I thought that was kinda bullshit. But these sleds are high demand so maybe they don't need to. :dunno:

Drew got his XCR at Sprtland 2 in oak Creek, WI- Have you tried them? 

12 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I dont know about the rest of you but I am looking forward to 2018 in a big way.  I have made some significant changes in my life the last two years and 2018 will be the year I can put it all together.  I'm excited.  :bc:

Merry Christmas, you disfunctional loons!  :bc:

You discovered the safety chains on your boat trailer? :lol::bc:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do it pussy! :usflag:

Nobody will ever say that to you when it comes to buying sleds, every time you decide to buy another sled it goes something like this. :lmao:

• Haha 1

I'm about to be done with 2 strokes again. I love the axys chassis but 800 2 strokes are a complete snoozer for the most part. I think I'm going back to 1200's

I fucking hate skidoo and I fucking hate polaris for not putting a 4 stroke in their amazing chassis 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm about to be done with 2 strokes again. I love the axys chassis but 800 2 strokes are a complete snoozer for the most part. I think I'm going back to 1200's

I fucking hate skidoo and I fucking hate polaris for not putting a 4 stroke in their amazing chassis 

Like a woman you are never happy :lol: 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a stroke.:lmao:

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe you oughta take a couple Ritalin, calm the fuck down, and count your blessings.  This is Christmas, the time for that.  Not bouncing around the interwebs like a goddamn tourettes monkey waving your arms around hollering and hating on about most anything :lol:  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  I've had a few of those years myself.  Just keep at it, things get better.  2017 was a pretty good year for me, income was up 40% from the year before, and 2018 should be up 20-40% from this year.  Feel super blessed to be working for this company, most amazing culture I've ever been a part of.  Limited Partnership is the business model Moto dreams about.  Love him or hate him, Trump is getting the economy fired up, actually doing something for the middle class, and pulling the country back towards the middle, which I am more than good with, after 8 years of Black Lives Matter, and a host of other phony narratives.  I lost some cousins and friends this year, too young, life and good health is a blessing, count them if you're healthy.  Made it official with my sweetheart of 9 years and tied the knot.  My daughters are doing very well, have great jobs, their fiances have great jobs, oldest gets married next November and I couldn't be happier.  And the icing on the cake is I have an almost brand new 2017 Switchback Assault with half the Polaris accessory catalog mounted on it, and I plan on taking next week off to ride all week.  Merry Christmas gents :bc: B0126F0E-DF13-432D-95EE-85A1B7DF5178.thumb.jpeg.1db5bb4682475e4770c215a4434aa7d6.jpeg

:bc:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sometimes it can be a blessing.:bc:

It actually is a total blessing. Place is run by Plymouth Brethren ,one step away from Scientologsts, no kidding here, and they fucked their employees more than anything. I always wanted to quit  nut it paid well and since the wife was diagnosed with lupus a few years ago she started to work part time only ,so my job was the main source of income.  But this is now forcing me to improve my life for the both of us,  I just wish they would have done this sooner ,but my medical condition didn't get bad until this summer.  Oh well.  Whatever.  :bc:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Nobody will ever say that to you when it comes to buying sleds, every time you decide to buy another sled it goes something like this. :lmao:

Nah whats life without a few risks!!  :bc:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe you oughta take a couple Ritalin, calm the fuck down, and count your blessings.  This is Christmas, the time for that.  Not bouncing around the interwebs like a goddamn tourettes monkey waving your arms around hollering and hating on about most anything :lol:  

Damn, you just owned the fuck out of Bennytoomany. I'm thinking it maybe award winning, some of the best stuff I've read all year?:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Amazing how long it takes, for some to see the light.

Get a good used Sidewinder or Thundercat, and for about an additional 12-1400 bucks, you can have a safe 270 HP, not a 130 HP turd like the 1200 doo.

You,ll never be happy with that, no matter what you do with it, so do it once, and do it right.

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Amazing how long it takes, for some to see the light.

Get a good used Sidewinder or Thundercat, and for about an additional 12-1400 bucks, you can have a safe 270 HP, not a 130 HP turd like the 1200 doo.

You,ll never be happy with that, no matter what you do with it, so do it once, and do it right.

I don't think ben particularly likes the well dated chassis of the cat/yam.