Check your account email address ×

Why This Race Is Over....

• Platinum Contributing Member

How many FSCE Baghdad Bob's do we have? :snack::lol: 

I know, I know - it's all rigged :lmao::lol: 

Poll: Clinton leading Trump in critical battlegrounds

Election poll: Clinton leads in battleground state

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton has opened up commanding leads over Donald Trump in several critical battleground states, including North Carolina and Colorado, according to a new poll Friday. 

Clinton leads Trump 46%-32% in Colorado, 44%-39% in Florida, 48%-39% in North Carolina and 46%-33% in Virginia, according to new NBC/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls.

The results represent increasing margins for Clinton in each of those four states, compared with polling conducted before the conventions and all the leads are outside each poll's margin of sampling error. The polls also tested four-way matchups including Gary Johnson and Jill Stein and found that the margin between Clinton and Trump holds when the third party candidates are included.

The polls were conducted between August 4 and this past Wednesday, a particularly bad post-convention stretch for Trump that found him embroiled in a fight with Khan family and making controversial comments about the Second Amendment and Hillary Clinton.

donkey-elephant-boxing-webtag.jpg
This most recent poll is similar to other surveys that have found Clinton on top in other battleground states, including Pennsylvania and Onio 

about every third post over there is this..

‪#‎ImWithHer‬ Help us reach 10k for Hillary. Take a moment and donate $5/$10/$25 or what ever you can to help us reach 10k by end of day Friday. Join Hillary and let's be part of history. America depends on it 
Donate today --> http://hrc.io/2aMnyVH

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How many FSCE Baghdad Bob's do we have? :snack::lol: 

I know, I know - it's all rigged :lmao::lol: 

Poll: Clinton leading Trump in critical battlegrounds

Election poll: Clinton leads in battleground state

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton has opened up commanding leads over Donald Trump in several critical battleground states, including North Carolina and Colorado, according to a new poll Friday. 

Clinton leads Trump 46%-32% in Colorado, 44%-39% in Florida, 48%-39% in North Carolina and 46%-33% in Virginia, according to new NBC/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls.

The results represent increasing margins for Clinton in each of those four states, compared with polling conducted before the conventions and all the leads are outside each poll's margin of sampling error. The polls also tested four-way matchups including Gary Johnson and Jill Stein and found that the margin between Clinton and Trump holds when the third party candidates are included.

The polls were conducted between August 4 and this past Wednesday, a particularly bad post-convention stretch for Trump that found him embroiled in a fight with Khan family and making controversial comments about the Second Amendment and Hillary Clinton.

donkey-elephant-boxing-webtag.jpg
This most recent poll is similar to other surveys that have found Clinton on top in other battleground states, including Pennsylvania and Onio 

Just now looking at those two photos, and they say a lot. look at there eyes, what do you see?         she looks scared.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

NO POLITICAL LEADER since Ronald Reagan has created the excitement and buzz that Donald Trump has. He is the first politician since that late, great president to go over the heads of the media and elite ruling class and speak directly to the American people.

He is concerned that our country is no longer a country, and that America has sold out its sovereignty to a nondemocratic internationalist order, at the expense of the American worker and of American jobs. He has been criticized by opponents for not having elaborate position papers down to the last detail. Trump, unlike the robotic and dull Mitt Romney, gives no slick PowerPoint presentations. Trump merely says, “We are getting killed.” And the people know exactly what he is talking about.

What makes a country a country is its sovereignty. A country that has no borders, and whose independence is restricted by internationalist agreements, is no longer a sovereign nation. The Democrats and, sadly, some Republicans (House Speaker Ryan) would allow noncitizens the right to vote, provide free college tuition for them, and would provide welfare benefits while letting more of them stream over our unprotected borders.

I believe Trump has been under political assault by the media and establishment because he is beholden to no one. Trump runs his own operation from the fifth floor of Trump Tower, in a kind of unfinished storage area. It is not from the plush surroundings of marble and gold featured in “The Apprentice.” Yet from here, with his small group of campaign staff, he has let forth a cry to Washington insiders and the corrupt political establishment: “You’re fired!” It is a cry like a voice from Mount Olympus that echoes in the hearts of the American people and will put him in the White House by a landslide.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2016/07/17/why-trump-will-win/qQSwYvfpN5mWFaslAS3LwI/story.html

• 3 months later...

It must be so embarrassing for Snowrider. To believe there was only a small percentage of the population who are stupid enough to vote for Trump and realize how wrong he was.

I'm shocked at how wrong I was about America. But he has to live there.

It's kind of like someone telling you that your neighbour beats his wife. You don't believe it because he seems too nice and too smart. Then you find out that he does and think. "How could I be so wrong?"  But for him it's worse. It's not his neighbour, it's his brother.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It must be so embarrassing for Snowrider. To believe there was only a small percentage of the population who are stupid enough to vote for Trump and realize how wrong he was.

It's kind of like someone telling you that your neighbour beats his wife. You don't believe it because he seems too nice and too smart. Then you find out that he does and think. "How could I be so wrong?"  But for him it's worse. It's not his neighbour, it's his brother.

He can move anywhere he wants.  No one is forcing him to live in the US.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Judging by the results of the election most thought it would be stupid to have more of what we've seen the last eight years. The people have spoken. Hope you get over your butthurt and give the new guy a shot.

:bc: 

PLEASE!!!!!! Jon Stewart come back, these twits need you more than ever.

Just watched him being interviewed on CBS.   "keep pushing that phony narrative about everyone who voted for Trump is a ignorant racist and see where it gets you" . "I know people personally who voted for him, and they are not stupid or racists". 

Hilarious, after the interview they went around the table and the Libs were astounded, like they had just been clued into a huge secret.

" So..........He......Is ........saying..........not............all..........Trump...........voters..........are.......................................Racists?????!!!!!!

"WOW"!

"He, just blew my mind"

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

PLEASE!!!!!! Jon Stewart come back, these twits need you more than ever.

Just watched him being interviewed on CBS.   "keep pushing that phony narrative about everyone who voted for Trump is a ignorant racist and see where it gets you" . "I know people personally who voted for him, and they are not stupid or racists". 

Hilarious, after the interview they went around the table and the Libs were astounded, like they had just been clued into a huge secret.

" So..........He......Is ........saying..........not............all..........Trump...........voters..........are.......................................Racists?????!!!!!!

"WOW"!

"He, just blew my mind"

xD

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Poor Cappy :( 

Indeed.  I'm not believer in any afterlife...but I'd like to believe that maybe somehow he is laughing his ass off about this....and giving SR the finger.

3 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Wow! Id never log in here again if i talked as much shit as slope did :lol::lol:

See....most of us aren't that immature to ever put ourselves in this position.  And even with him, he too narcissistic and wanton for attention he cannot help himself but to slewly chirp back in when he feels he can get away with a few jabs then run away like the coward he is....but....we are watching....we are waiting....and oh the fun!  :lol:

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh....don't short yourself on these moments.  This is embarrassing for you too sweetheart.  Now, go wake SR up with a nice plate of flap jacks and give him a good rubbin' to start his day of right!  :lol2:

A couple of fucking fancy boi's!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep...This race is over and by the looks of it, it's just about over for Hillary also. Look at this ragged old hag

Capture.JPG

Good God, she has a foot in the grave.

The media is still churning out shit pieces on why she lost. :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Good God, she has a foot in the grave.

The media is still churning out shit pieces on why she lost. :lol:

She looks 20 years older then the pic they were using election night for her