Check your account email address ×

Tax plan calculator

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll keep about 2500 more this year according to the calculator.  Yeah, I think it sucks. :lol:  

Nonsense.  Doubling the debt while the economy sputtered along at 2% GDP is a whole lot different than the direction that Trump is taking us....doubling that GDP rate in his first year, putting more money in the middle classes pockets and revving up the economy for everyone.  Add the fact that no tax cut in history has resulted in LESS money to the federal government, always more.  Try again fence rider.  

Many don't know how the government earns their money.  It's weird.  And I have no words to explain it because it's just so elementary.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Many don't know how the government earns their money.  It's weird.  And I have no words to explain it because it's just so elementary.  

Well, those same people claim to be tax experts, believe their are billions of taxpayers and are being told that a household making 250k per year is middle class. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How I see it as well, such a basic fundamental fact.  Government does not create wealth.  Printing money is not the same as the multiplier effect of private money going into the economy.  Here's where they'll come back with the military spending crap, which is a whole other argument.  Bottom line, it is far too early to be chastising the guy for changing the course of the country, and lets see where the deficit is in 2-3 years.  No one on the left seemed to mind that the government was vacuuming money from our wallets for 8+ years all while doubling the debt, so I really don't want to hear how keeping more of our own money is suddenly a bad thing. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, those same people claim to be tax experts, believe their are billions of taxpayers and are being told that a household making 250k per year is middle class. 

This is a damn joke.  Areas and regions differ on cost of living but,  for the most part, $250K is pretty damn good coin.  Calling it "middle class" makes me laugh.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How I see it as well, such a basic fundamental fact.  Government does not create wealth.  Printing money is not the same as the multiplier effect of private money going into the economy.  Here's where they'll come back with the military spending crap, which is a whole other argument.  Bottom line, it is far too early to be chastising the guy for changing the course of the country, and lets see where the deficit is in 2-3 years.  No one on the left seemed to mind that the government was vacuuming money from our wallets for 8+ years all while doubling the debt, so I really don't want to hear how keeping more of our own money is suddenly a bad thing. :bc: 

This is where they get lost...and I can't figure out how to 'splain it.  "Intellectually elite".  SMH

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is a damn joke.  Areas and regions differ on cost of living but,  for the most part, $250K is pretty damn good coin.  Calling it "middle class" makes me laugh.  

This is where they get lost...and I can't figure out how to 'splain it.  "Intellectually elite".  SMH

I'm just glad I paid attention in school/college, and signed the front of many paychecks.  Because its stamped into my brain, and guys like Slinger will never get it.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Why, what would you consider middle class? Around here its $65k to 365K

Again, depending on what it can by, for the most part I think the Middle class part ends around the $150K mark.  And in some places, less.  Not sure where it begins though...maybe around $70K?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Again, depending on what it can by, for the most part I think the Middle class part ends around the $150K mark.  And in some places, less.  Not sure where it begins though...maybe around $70K?

I'd agree with that.  Lets be generous.  For a single income 150k sure.  For a family of 4, I think 250k is a reasonable limit for most areas of the country, and still be considered middle class.  

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll keep about 2500 more this year according to the calculator.  Yeah, I think it sucks. :lol:  

Nonsense.  Doubling the debt while the economy sputtered along at 2% GDP is a whole lot different than the direction that Trump is taking us....doubling that GDP rate in his first year, putting more money in the middle classes pockets and revving up the economy for everyone.  Add the fact that no tax cut in history has resulted in LESS money to the federal government, always more.  Try again fence rider.  

Trump is on pace to more than double the debt and sputter us a long at 3%.  :lol:

You post is pure partisan hackery.  I seem like a fence rider because I call out your partisan blinder babble.

Neal

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'm just glad I paid attention in school/college, and signed the front of many paychecks.  Because its stamped into my brain, and guys like Slinger will never get it.

Even if you didn't pay attention at all...and had some type of tragic brain accident at birth.  It'd still probably be easy to figure out a simple financial revenue upstream.  But, I really think the left just wanna turn up the printers to fix stuff and things about stuff!

Image result for printing money gif

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

wrong on all accounts, dumb fuck. I answered a dumb question about taxes, addressed an incorrect assessment, and admitted I do my own taxes. if you want to think that makes me a proclaimed tax expert, feel free. the "billions" was a typo I made at the time during a tax discusson, and we were just discussing dollars prior. I admitted the typo immediately. finally, 250K is upper middle class for a lot of people who live in expensive areas. you even posted an article stating that :lol: while it may seem like a fortune to you, it is not to others who live in more expensive areas.

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump is on pace to more than double the debt and sputter us a long at 3%.  :lol:

You post is pure partisan hackery.  I seem like a fence rider because I call out your partisan blinder babble.

Neal

On pace based on the last week?  Month? What?  This is idiotic forecasting.  If the GDP grows and economy grows...no.  And that's the plan....and so far, the markets like it.  

And "sputter us along at 3%"  :lol: Damn.....that number was FANTABULOUS under Obama!!!!!  :lmao:

"Thanks Obama!!"

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd agree with that.  Lets be generous.  For a single income 150k sure.  For a family of 4, I think 250k is a reasonable limit for most areas of the country, and still be considered middle class.  

we are talking about household incomes for tax purposes. why are you bringing "families of 4" into the equation? do you have 3 wives? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

3 wives , wow , that would be tough.

Speaking of wives my wife ran out of her beer last night and asked if she could have one of mine . I said " sure you can , what is mine is yours, what is yours is mine" She thanked me and said that was so romantic and that I'm a sweetheart .

I replied , " yeah whatever , hurry up and finish that beer so we can go upstairs and play with our pussy"

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why, what would you consider middle class? Around here its $65k to 365K

:lol:   $365 K is middle class?   That's quite the range.   Pull this leg and it will play Jingle Bells.  :lol: 

One problem in America is the term "middle class" and how its used.     

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

On pace based on the last week?  Month? What?  This is idiotic forecasting.  If the GDP grows and economy grows...no.  And that's the plan....and so far, the markets like it.  

And "sputter us along at 3%"  :lol: Damn.....that number was FANTABULOUS under Obama!!!!!  :lmao:

"Thanks Obama!!"

Well what time period did Wollie use stats for?  Is extrapolation something you don't understand?  

And 2% was (and apparently is still) total crap under Obama.  

"Thanks Trump!!"

Neal

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Mark it's a temporary tax cut for all but C-Corps, it's a fact I can live with :fluffy::bc: 

Do you think this will be made permanent for individuals?  Not sure any politician when it comes time to let this expire will raise taxes on the middle class.  Political suicide for which ever party and people that pushes to not extend or make permanent.

imo this is as good as a permanent tax cut for ever one

Here's the major difference in American politics and it shows in here.

2 years ago at this same time if the exact same bill is proposed, passed and signed by Obama, it would have had virtually unanimous support in congress and by the American people.

Same exact reaction would happen in here.

GOP and Trump pass a tax cut that 84% of American's see a tax cut (I'll remind you over 45% pay no fed inc tax to begin with) and the left are enraged by it.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Do you think this will be made permanent for individuals?  Not sure any politician when it comes time to let this expire will raise taxes on the middle class.  Political suicide for which ever party and people that pushes to not extend or make permanent.

imo this is as good as a permanent tax cut for ever one

Making the cut permanent for the middle class only is still an admission there was a cut for them to begin with.   Kind of brings up the same problem Obama had when extending the Bush tax cuts.  :lol:  

Bush tax cuts were criticized by the left in the same manner.   ONLY FOR THE RICH.   When they were about to expire....WE HAVE TO PRESERVE THE MIDDLE CLASS CUT PORTION!   Its actually laughable to see their dishonesty.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Here's the major difference in American politics and it shows in here.

2 years ago at this same time if the exact same bill is proposed, passed and signed by Obama, it would have had virtually unanimous support in congress and by the American people.

Same exact reaction would happen in here.

GOP and Trump pass a tax cut that 84% of American's see a tax cut (I'll remind you over 45% pay no fed inc tax to begin with) and the left are enraged by it.  :lol:  

complete, fucking nonsense. tax cuts ONLY to the middle class and not the top, and not corporate America, yes.

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It depends.  Here you are buying a starter home with that.  I would say you're doing very well, but I would not call rich.  Upper middle class.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Making the cut permanent for the middle class only is still an admission there was a cut for them to begin with.   Kind of brings up the same problem Obama had when extending the Bush tax cuts.  :lol:  

Bush tax cuts were criticized by the left in the same manner.   ONLY FOR THE RICH.   When they were about to expire....WE HAVE TO PRESERVE THE MIDDLE CLASS CUT PORTION!   Its actually laughable to see their dishonesty.  :lol: 

dishonesty, and/or stupidity, comes from your keyboard more than anyone else's. back to your Obama scenario, had he and the dems done this you'd be bitching up a storm about the deficit, the lack of fixing loop holes, Obama's wealth and wealthy friends getting handouts, and on and on and on. but you'll deny it all I'm sure.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It depends.  Here you are buying a starter home with that.  I would say you're doing very well, but I would not call rich.  Upper middle class.

some of these clowns can't see past their picket fences in the middle of nowhere.