Check your account email address ×

Tax plan calculator

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Can you find a link that has a calculator for a few years down the road?

Will you be keeping the extra money from this tax bill or just sending it in to the IRS out of the goodness of your heart?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Mark it's a temporary tax cut for all but C-Corps, it's a fact I can live with :fluffy::bc: 

Yes, and like Obama and Bush legislation, it will likely be made permanent at that point.  But you knew that.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Can you find a link that has a calculator for a few years down the road?

My understanding it stays the same until 2027.

Jump on board Vince, call and email your democratic friends in the house and senate and urge them to make them permanent. 

But you come out good on this.  :thumbsup:   

I find it laughable the previous so called conservatives on here are now worried about the deficit and somehow think letting American's KEEP more of what they earn is a bad thing.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

" But it will raise the defecit 1.5 trillion $ over 10 yrs we cant have that"

Um Obama raised the defecit 7.6 Trillion $ over 6 yrs.

in much tougher times, when gov stimulus was needed, because of the things the previous admin did to trash the economy. you don't hand out tax breaks to a bunch of people who don't need them when times are good. do you need a credit card analogy?

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My understanding it stays the same until 2027.

Jump on board Vince, call and email your democratic friends in the house and senate and urge them to make them permanent. 

But you come out good on this.  :thumbsup:   

I find it laughable the previous so called conservatives on here are now worried about the deficit and somehow think letting American's KEEP more of what they earn is a bad thing.  :lol:  

I'm not surprised at that statement.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

" But it will raise the defecit 1.5 trillion $ over 10 yrs we cant have that"

Um Obama raised the defecit 7.6 Trillion $ over 6 yrs.

And look how much of a fit the right threw every time Obama spent a penny.  Now it's who cares...

They are indeed hypocrites.

Neal

Both sides are hypocrites. If this was a dem plan dems would be saying how thankfull we should be to have genious dems bringing this plan to the American people and repubs would be defecit hawks .

2016 we still were hearing from the left that it was the GOP and Bush's fault economic growth was stagnant.  :lol:  Now they want to give Obama the credit.  

Edited by Highmark

I'll keep about 2500 more this year according to the calculator.  Yeah, I think it sucks. :lol:  

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And look how much of a fit the right threw every time Obama spent a penny.  Now it's who cares...

They are indeed hypocrites.

Neal

Nonsense.  Doubling the debt while the economy sputtered along at 2% GDP is a whole lot different than the direction that Trump is taking us....doubling that GDP rate in his first year, putting more money in the middle classes pockets and revving up the economy for everyone.  Add the fact that no tax cut in history has resulted in LESS money to the federal government, always more.  Try again fence rider.