Check your account email address ×

Tax plan calculator

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

complete, fucking nonsense. tax cuts ONLY to the middle class and not the top, and not corporate America, yes.

Too easy.  :lol:  

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/10401-obama-signs-bill-to-extend-bush-era-tax-cuts-for-two-more-years/

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dishonesty, and/or stupidity, comes from your keyboard more than anyone else's. back to your Obama scenario, had he and the dems done this you'd be bitching up a storm about the deficit, the lack of fixing loop holes, Obama's wealth and wealthy friends getting handouts, and on and on and on. but you'll deny it all I'm sure.

Nope.   I agreed with him extending the Bush tax cuts.  Should have made them permanent and maybe the D's wouldn't have lost so many seats since 2010.  :lol:  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah, cause that's the same thing as this tax plan, in a good economy :lol:

you truly are an idiot

:lol:  Economy is bad lets cut taxes to improve it.    Economy is good so lets do nothing or increase taxes to suppress it.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Economy is bad lets cut taxes to improve it.    Economy is good so lets do nothing or increase taxes to suppress it.  :lol:  

because you are so dumb, let me use a credit card analogy. a family is broke, struggling to eat, so they use their credit card to survive. years later, things turn around, and they're making some extra coin. do they 1) pay off the credit card or 2) keep buying things with it.

you a conservative :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This is a damn joke.  Areas and regions differ on cost of living but,  for the most part, $250K is pretty damn good coin.  Calling it "middle class" makes me laugh.  

This is where they get lost...and I can't figure out how to 'splain it.  "Intellectually elite".  SMH

Yeah, I get a kick out of how the media likes to change the definition of middle class as well.  It should really be based on buying power and 250k has damn good buying power of essential items compared to 50k and anyone that believes that 250k is middle class is out of touch.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, I get a kick out of how the media likes to change the definition of middle class as well.  It should really be based on buying power and 250k has damn good buying power of essential items compared to 50k and anyone that believes that 250k is middle class is out of touch.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because you are so dumb, let me use a credit card analogy. a family is broke, struggling to eat, so they use their credit card to survive. years later, things turn around, and they're making some extra coin. do they 1) pay off the credit card or 2) keep buying things with it.

You said yesterday you weren't concerned with the debt.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You were right all along.  The debt doesn't mean shit.  

you are going to be seeing a lot of this in the near future, hopefully like a lot of repukes in office who voted for this thing....

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:59 AM, AKIQPilot said:

Here is the deal with me.  I want Trump to be successful, just like I wanted Obama to be successful.  A successful president is good for the country.  A successful president is one who can bring the parties together and pass an agenda that is good for all sides.  Tax Reform, Healthcare, Reducing our Debt, Securing our Boarders, Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline, Preserving Social Security, Becoming a Friendlier nation to our Friends and Foes around the World.  Those are some of the things that are important to me.  To achieve any of those things we need a good leader in the White House.  So far Trump is not proving to be much of a leader in these respects but I'm not ready to say he is as bad as Obama was.  

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer your 3rd grade mentality on issues is very entertaining.

And yet you continually make the incorrect assumptions as well as calling people names.  You must be just another "intellectual elite" that makes typing mistakes.  Keep up the good work.  :clueless:

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

And yet you continually make the incorrect assumptions as well as calling people names.  You must be just another "intellectual elite" that makes typing mistakes.  Keep up the good work.  :clueless:

I'm not the one who can't understand things like how $250K income a year in one area is great coin and has a lot of buying power, while in other areas it is considerably different.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

literally nothing more inane and idiotic in this fucking world than a Slinger analogy .....I skip over that shit faster than a 5 paragraph Zamboner rant :lol: 

:handjob:

another major hack. say, did you explain how you think this tax plan is going to get everyone healthcare insurance, like you wanted? I'm guessing not.

56 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well what time period did Wollie use stats for?  Is extrapolation something you don't understand?  

And 2% was (and apparently is still) total crap under Obama.  

"Thanks Trump!!"

Neal

WUT?  :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Let me use a credit card analogy for you.   Family uses a credit card to start a business.  Business immediately starts making them money and they have more than enough to pay off the card and then some.   

Fuck dude you are dumb.   I'm giving your bet to the Eric Trump foundation.  :lol: