Check your account email address ×

Tax plan calculator

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Let me use a credit card analogy for you.   Family uses a credit card to start a business.  Business immediately starts making them money and they have more than enough to pay off the card and then some.   

Fuck dude you are dumb.   I'm giving your bet to the Eric Trump foundation.  :lol:  

what a lame deflection :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

what a lame deflection :lol:

Did you agree with the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 that Bill Clinton signed and 201 Democrats in congress voted for?  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let me use a credit card analogy for you.   Family uses a credit card to start a business.  Business immediately starts making them money and they have more than enough to pay off the card and then some.   

Fuck dude you are dumb.   I'm giving your bet to the Eric Trump foundation:lol:  

:lmao:

Related image

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I find it comical that the guy who collects a paycheck every week is calling the guy handing them out an idiot.  Something about that makes me laugh.  

rule #2 in rww world. if you own a business, you are 100% on everything about taxes, regulations, profits, etc. those who do not, nothing.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

rule #2 in rww world. if you own a business, you are 100% on everything about taxes, regulations, profits, etc. those who do not, nothing.

Hmmmm.  I never said that, not even once.  Vince hands out paychecks too.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, quit trying to compare apples to oranges.

How is that apples to oranges?  :lol:  

You know historically tax cuts have always INCREASED tax revenue right?

The problem with people like you is the failure to comprehend the Lauffer curve.  You think the ONLY way to increase tax revenue is thru an increase in taxes.   

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

So the Dems are going to run on a raising of taxes platform in 2018 mid terms? Sounds like a winner.:stoned:

That's the part that has slinger so upset.  He knows what this means for the midterms.  At least he's smart enough to see that.  

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

So the Dems are going to run on a raising of taxes platform in 2018 mid terms? Sounds like a winner.:stoned:

The only platform they have.   Raise taxes on the rich.   In 2018 they will say they want to change only parts of the tax bill that impact the wealthy in turn admitting the tax bill had middle and lower class tax advantages.   It will be hilarious to watch.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The only platform they have.   Raise taxes on the rich.   In 2018 they will say they want to change only parts of the tax bill that impact the wealthy in turn admitting the tax bill had middle and lower class tax advantages.   It will be hilarious to watch.  

It's like, just when you think it can't get any better!  BOOM!  I feel like I should donate a few C-notes to the Dem party for this.  That should match this months other contributions.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's like, just when you think it can't get any better!  BOOM!  I feel like I should donate a few C-notes to the Dem party for this.  That should match this months other contributions.  :lol:

I'm calling it right now.   By the end of next summer they are calling for only a repeal on certain portions of the bill basically admitting there is middle and lower tax relief that they didn't vote for.   Fuck it will be fun.  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, and like Obama and Bush legislation, it will likely be made permanent at that point.  But you knew that.  

I don't know anything :lol: 

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump continues to make you rich.   Gotta love that. :bc:  

The C-Corp thing should work out nicely :bc: 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm calling it right now.   By the end of next summer they are calling for only a repeal on certain portions of the bill basically admitting there is middle and lower tax relief that they didn't vote for.   Fuck it will be fun.  

Ooooof!  I think you may be saying that the Dem party may become somewhat rationable and reasonable and push for some breaks they wanted in this bill by next summer?  Are you sure?  Cuz, honestly, I'm floored the way they are still acting.  They are like spoiled grade school kids.  Frankly, if they wanted to start chopping some of this bill up, they should have gotten involved now.  But instead, sticking together in their failing Anti-Trump agenda.  They are damn kamikazees!  :lol:

On a side, do you find it funny to watch Schumer lying while trying to keep a straight face?  He's a smart man...and it's clear he knows he is lying into the camera.  On the other side, Pelosi is an absolute idiot who says what she is told to say..and believes whatever she is told.

Nice Party Dems!

:lol:

Image result for clown car

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ooooof!  I think you may be saying that the Dem party may become somewhat rationable and reasonable and push for some breaks they wanted in this bill by next summer?  Are you sure?  Cuz, honestly, I'm floored the way they are still acting.  They are like spoiled grade school kids.  Frankly, if they wanted to start chopping some of this bill up, they should have gotten involved now.  But instead, sticking together in their failing Anti-Trump agenda.  They are damn kamikazees!  :lol:

On a side, do you find it funny to watch Schumer lying while trying to keep a straight face?  He's a smart man...and it's clear he knows he is lying into the camera.  On the other side, Pelosi is an absolute idiot who says what she is told to say..and believes whatever she is told.

Nice Party Dems!

:lol:

Image result for clown car

They did the exact same thing with the Bush tax cuts that were suppose to ONLY be for the wealthy.   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They did the exact same thing with the Bush tax cuts that were suppose to ONLY be for the wealthy.   

Man, that was a long time ago.   Look at the Dem party now vs. then.  They are a god damn train wreck.  And to think, I thought the R's were a wreck after the 2008 election.  Holy shit!  That was nothing.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, that was a long time ago.   Look at the Dem party now vs. then.  They are a god damn train wreck.  And to think, I thought the R's were a wreck after the 2008 election.  Holy shit!  That was nothing.

Any and all "tax the rich" strategy" will be used.  Always have, always will.   

They will have no choice but to try and keep the other parts because without it they absolutely would raise taxes on the MC.   

The GOP is in a really strong position right now they just need to keep on message.   They usually fail miserably on that.   Trump needs to continue the rallies year round.   Focus on wages, spending reduction and reasonable immigration reform next year.  Give a bit on dreamers to get some spending cuts and maybe even the wall.