Check your account email address ×

Tax plan calculator

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

some of us middle classers in expensive areas, and the sick and elderly who'll get their bennies trimmed in the near future. ben had a major problem with that but now that he's in on the action, all is well. fucking douchebag.

Where were you when your Messiah was running up the debt?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Where were you when your Messiah was running up the debt?  

times were different then, you know that. quit playing like a dumbass to fit in around here. besides, I wasn't bitching about the debt, that would have bene you and many others during the messiah years. not now though...........

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't have that big a problem with it. I enjoy my life, where I live, and everything else. otherwise id live in Indiana or something :lol:

Very good then!!!  Im happy with my tax cut as well as your tax increase!  Im happy that you are happy with your tax increase.

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Very good then!!!  Im happy with my tax cut as well as your tax increase!  Im happy that you are happy with your tax increase.

cool. I can't wait until I hear you crying about the debt when the dems take over again, and your sudden concern about it. rinse, wash, repeat. more proof you're a bunch of lying, double standard, hypocritical assholes. :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cool. I can't wait until I hear you crying about the debt when the dems take over again, and your sudden concern about it. rinse, wash, repeat. more proof you're a bunch of lying, double standard, hypocritical assholes. :bc:

Sooo salty.

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

times were different then, you know that. quit playing like a dumbass to fit in around here. besides, I wasn't bitching about the debt, that would have bene you and many others during the messiah years. not now though...........

My point exactly.  Thanks for playing.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Bush did this on a smaller scale and you all know what happened. You young guys here are really going to pay down the road. This tax bill was unnecessary right now as the economy is good.

We will pay down the road irrespective, thanks to your dumbass generation.

Neal

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

im just glad you get to pay more....  Our problem is spending not taxation.  But glad you guys get to pay more cause or your high state taxations which is not a federal problem.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

im just glad you get to pay more....  Our problem is spending not taxation.  But glad you guys get to pay more cause or your high state taxations which is not a federal problem.

It sucks, NYC fucks over the entire fucking state...

poor tom

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:59 AM, AKIQPilot said:

Here is the deal with me.  I want Trump to be successful, just like I wanted Obama to be successful.  A successful president is good for the country.  A successful president is one who can bring the parties together and pass an agenda that is good for all sides.  Tax Reform, Healthcare, Reducing our Debt, Securing our Boarders, Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline, Preserving Social Security, Becoming a Friendlier nation to our Friends and Foes around the World.  Those are some of the things that are important to me.  To achieve any of those things we need a good leader in the White House.  So far Trump is not proving to be much of a leader in these respects but I'm not ready to say he is as bad as Obama was.  

thanks for playing :bc:

and ben. two peas in a pod these clowns

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:14 AM, f7ben said:

And I think its a worthy cause to make sure every citizen here has access to quality healthcare regardless of their economic situation without fear of having their financial means destroyed by debt because of needing care. I think we can do better than we are now and as a whole UHC is the only possible solution. We are the richest nation to have ever existed. Its time we get our fucking priorities straight  

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:06 AM, f7ben said:

Health care can and should be the responsibility of the federal government. Replace the Fed mandate of military protection with healthcare and we'd be a better nation

What in the fuck does this tax plan have to do with those quotes you fucking moron? Dont tell me you think the ACA even accomplished one shred of what I outlined there :lol:

You probably do , you are that fucking dumb 

Just now, f7ben said:

What in the fuck does this tax plan have to do with those quotes you fucking moron? Dont tell me you think the ACA even accomplished one shred of what I outlined there :lol:

You probably do , you are that fucking dumb 

it proves you're a fucking hack about many topics.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it proves you're a fucking hack about many topics.

Not one bit ....I stand behind those comments today as I did when I wrote them and nothing I have said since I typed them contradicts them. Just fuck off now retard 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your not getting Andy new or improved services with this bill.

trump has claimed failures 5 times in his personal career now he’s taking down the US with this insane multi trillion dollar albatross.

never call your self a conservative here again....ever. 

More brainwashing on display.   Now its multi-trillion?   Thought it was $1.5?   You sucked Obama's dick with yearly trillion $ deficits and this would be $150 billion a year and your crying foul?  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not one bit ....I stand behind those comments today as I did when I wrote them and nothing I have said since I typed them contradicts them. Just fuck off now retard 

:lol: sure you do. but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt for a moment. if you do a good job of explaining how this tax bill is going to help all americans get health insurance, like you've stated that you want to happen, i'll believe you. go.

Edited by Snoslinger

39 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

We will pay down the road irrespective, thanks to your dumbass generation.

Neal

My dumbass generation is not responsible for the generation before me and besides how many democratic senators voted for this Trump clusterfuck? 

Its just another Trump fail........Bush called it voo Doo economics.

even started his own thread about the ramifications of the tax bill :lol:

ben did you hit your head recently? do you have multiple personality disorder?

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:42 PM, f7ben said:

Massive cuts to Social Security and Medicare ........you cannot make this shit up. Anyone that supports this should have their throat slit this instant

http://theweek.com/speedreads/740454/gop-senator-says-tax-cuts-must-followed-by-structural-changes-social-security-medicare

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

More brainwashing on display.   Now its multi-trillion?   Thought it was $1.5?   You sucked Obama's dick with yearly trillion $ deficits and this would be $150 billion a year and your crying foul?  :lol:  

Good luck there is not a dime to spend on infrastructure.....sorry it’s all been given away by the liberal Republican Party you support.

kick the can as you said in the past.......your no longer a conservative.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Good luck there is not a dime to spend on infrastructure.....sorry it’s all been given away by the liberal Republican Party you support.

kick the can as you said in the past.......your no longer a conservative.

The ACA is close to twice as costly as this tax bill , probably more. Sorry hack , you lose