Check your account email address ×

Newt Gingrich Calls Out Sessions For Job Obligations

jtssrx

I think Gingrich is still one of the smartest men in (or about) the US government.  Sessions is a coward.  What a mistake he was.  Going after those mean pot smokers!!!!!  What a tool.  Should have sent him back to Alabama.  Why on earth he is still occupying space in DC is amazing.  Democrats are doing more than he is.  And that’s hard to imagine.

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Gingrich is a huge piece of shit.

Just because someone is a piece of shit doesn't mean they can't be right about something. That's the problem with being a partisan hack, you can't hear the truth. So you lose. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Just because someone is a piece of shit doesn't mean they can't be right about something. That's the problem with being a partisan hack, you can't hear the truth. So you lose. 

He has no respect from me. He has proven to be a convicted piece of shit and a asshole of a man.

its like telling me a truck with a bad engine and trans is ok cause the horn sounds great.....

so everthing he spews is crap to me

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He has no respect from me. He has proven to be a convicted piece of shit and a asshole of a man.

its like telling me a truck with a bad engine and trans is ok cause the horn sounds great.....

And guess what stupid...nobody respects your partisan hack bullshit or  your elitist cunt attitude. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Another ass fuck personal attack comment? At least I stay on topic you moron.

Yeah great....I don't like Gingrich and he is a Republican so he is wrong about everything....thanks for staying on topic with that "independent" analysis you dipshsit. :lol:

I know it's hard for the 32% to see beyond the tweets and Fox News, but just for a moment try to use your own god given brain and try to think why Jeff Sessions hasn't indicted Hillary and Comey.....think :bc: 

Only because I'm a nice guy I will give you one clue; You need to have substantial evidence that there was a crime committed, it's the only path to gaining an indictment :news: 

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I know it's hard for the 32% to see beyond the tweets and Fox News, but just for a moment try to use your own god given brain and try to think why Jeff Sessions hasn't indicted Hillary and Comey.....think :bc: 

Only because I'm a nice guy I will give you one clue; You need to have substantial evidence that there was a crime committed, it's the only path to gaining an indictment :news: 

Because he knows all the guilty parties will only plead the 5th anyways.  I'll ask you to think as well.....do you think Hillary, SHOULD have been indicted and charged?  Do you think Muellers investigation IS tainted with partisan hacks masquerading as neutral investigators?  I watched a couple hours of CNN yesterday, and if you think that is news, I have a bridge to sell you.  Never mind what they weren't talking about, the way they spin, imply and try and connect dots was embarrassing.  Apparently the 68% are dumber than the 32% if that is the case.

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Something that is blatantly clear to the “32%”, even if they don’t know how, is that the FBI and other IC institutions were and still are blatantly corrupted by the Obama era liberal fascist movement.  We all know that the chance of any real justice from Hillary, Obama and the rest of his appointed corrupt liars will never come to light.  The FBI was employed (among others) to seek and destroy all documents that could be presented as evidence for what happened as well as run any and all interference to members of Congress seeking answers. Comey going on camera (weirdly) was proof of that...and more proof of what I just mentioned comes to light every day.  While nothing legal will probably ever come from it, in the end, the Obama legacy, including your side’s precious lying queen, will go down as the most dangerously corrupt administration in history.  You think our nations division is because of Trump...got it.  But most with a hint of brains and even the slightest education in history know otherwise.  Your movement was put down democratically.  What we are seeing here is similar to our nations divide after the civil war.  Oh...you’re all the South. :lol:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because he knows all the guilty parties will only plead the 5th anyways.  I'll ask you to think as well.....do you think Hillary, SHOULD have been indicted and charged?  Do you think Muellers investigation IS tainted with partisan hacks masquerading as neutral investigators?  I watched a couple hours of CNN yesterday, and if you think that is news, I have a bridge to sell you.  Never mind what they weren't talking about, the way they spin, imply and try and connect dots was embarrassing.  Apparently the 68% are dumber than the 32% if that is the case.

Comey basically sinks Hillary (Trump loves Comey below) Mueller gets appointed special counsel in mid-May, Strzok comes on board in July and in late July Mueller fires Strzok because of a text message between his lover and fellow agent Page.

The moment Session's has the evidence to indict Hillary or Comey he will do it, and in doing so he would be an instant HEERO to you and the other 32%, and make no mistake that's good stuff for Ole Jeff Sessions :thumbsup: 

Remember I'm an independent here, who by the way is giddy about my 21% tax cut that will be permanent unlike most whose tax cut will be temporary.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
to post the love video