Check your account email address ×

Roy Moooooore.....

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yup...the write ins won the election for Jones...without those he would have lost....speak volumes how far the dems have sunk...as they could barely beat a suspected ped.

Well they cant use the RUSSIANS!!!!

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If the Dems barely beat a suspected pedo, what's that say about all the Republicans that voted.for a suspected pedo?  :dunno:

Neal

A.  They refused to suspect.

B.  They normalized it by telling themselves it was normal back then.

C.  They rationalized it by saying well yea but we need his vote on the tax bill etc.

Jones has not called for tax increases; instead unlike some Democrats, he has called for reductions in corporate taxes "to try to get reinvestment back into this country"

I didn't think snowbeavis had this view. 

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

You have to give the liberals credit.   They came out with all the allegations at just the correct time.  If Luther Strange was on the ticket who Trump supported first it would have been a landslide.   

Don't matter much anyway as the seat will go back red in 2020.

One thing for sure.  Both sides will use this again and again and again.   Women will come out of the woodworks a month before the election all the time now.     

Just now, Highmark said:

You have to give the liberals credit.   They came out with all the allegations at just the correct time.  If Luther Strange was on the ticket who Trump supported first it would have been a landslide.   

One thing for sure.  Both sides will use this again and again and again.   Women will come out of the woodworks a month before the election all the time now.     

Yup, pretty dumb move by Moore if he cared about the party.  Good move for the country though.

Neal

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So now Moore can go back to the mall?

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yup, pretty dumb move by Moore if he cared about the party.  Good move for the country though.

Neal

Moore didn't care about the party and that much I can respect.   The party rightfully or not was shitting all over him.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.  A pool of "victims" is aleady being established.  Kinda of a "insert the pervert name" accusatory form.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Moore didn't care about the party and that much I can respect.   The party rightfully or not was shitting all over him.  

Ya, as they should have been.  In addition to the allegations he was a horrible politician and had moronic planks.  

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I'd ask for specifics but I wanna stay "vortex free" today.

Unless Slinger comes back.  His are more fun.  :lmao:

Remember...we CARE about Alabama!!!!

Ya, as they should have been.  In addition to the allegations he was a horrible politician and had moronic planks.  

Neal

To lots of people yes but not to the people of the state he would represent.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Probably for the best, many simple to understand concepts float well above your head.

Alabama seems to care abou Alabama.  Got that moron Moore out of the way.  :bc:

Neal

Just now, Zambroski said:

Shitrider and Sno are back today.  :lol:   Wonder if they will be back the day Mueller says there was no collusion.  :lol:   

The people seemed to say otherwise....

Neal

I speaking about without the allegations.   You think Jones win this seat in the next election?  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Shitrider and Sno are back today.  :lol:   Wonder if they will be back the day Mueller says there was no collusion.  :lol:   

Good to see Slinger back...I always liked him.  His posts are usually pretty entertaining...and some are actually ladened with some facts.  Unlike that other fuck-headed retard.