Check your account email address ×

Roy Moooooore.....

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I know you aren't educated in US politics so I will keep this simple; it's Alabama and the Jones vote total is very impressive for a Dem in Alabama, Trump/Bannon more than anything rallied the Dem base :thumb: 

51/49 :news:

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You have to give the liberals credit.   They came out with all the allegations at just the correct time.  If Luther Strange was on the ticket who Trump supported first it would have been a landslide.   

Don't matter much anyway as the seat will go back red in 2020.

One thing for sure.  Both sides will use this again and again and again.   Women will come out of the woodworks a month before the election all the time now.     

They have been using this tactic for the past decade and it's the only thing that consistently works for them.   I find it funny how they are really trying to get it to stick to Trump as well.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

They have been using this tactic for the past decade and it's the only thing that consistently works for them.   I find it funny how they are really trying to get it to stick to Trump as well.

They let it lay in October and November because they were so sure Hillary would win.   Then they thought for SURE they could nail Trump on collusion....then obstruction of justice.....now that all that has failed they are going to go to this because it worked in Alabama.

I can just hear the conversations with Franken.   Al you have to step down now that we don't have anything else on Trump.   If you don't we don't have any chance at removing him from office.   Your seat will be filled with a dem and will likely remain blue when it comes up for election again.  

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What the...

Neal

Holy fuck. :lol::lol: That's the funniest shit I've seen in a while. The look on the face of that fucking idiot. If Alabama could be summed up in one video. :lol::lol:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I expected the Dems to win by a little more then they did. Is that so hard to fathom? :dunno: 

Alabama is a deep red state that hasn't had a Democratic Senator since 1996. Their Republican Senators have historically won by pretty wide margins. 60/40 was fairly common.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Holy fuck. :lol::lol: That's the funniest shit I've seen in a while. The look on the face of that fucking idiot. If Alabama could be summed up in one video. :lol::lol:

Alabama is a deep red state that hasn't had a Democratic Senator since 1996. Their Republican Senators have historically won by pretty wide margins. 60/40 was fairly common.

I could watch it again and again. :lol:

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Look how pathetic the R’s are......supporting a pedophile...

EDF41BED-76D5-4A57-92F3-A0A8579A6EE1.jpeg

What's pathetic is a asshole like you that pretends Democrats don't support low life's. I thought Moore should pull out when the story was released. It's clear he knew these women. Where are your posts retracting your support for the Rapist Bill Clinton? He's paid out tons of Money for Sexual misconduct you fucking hack. See if you're going to go after republicans you have to hold Democrats to the same standard. 

I laugh that you come back to pound your chest about Roy Moore losing. He lost by 1% and has been under attack for 8 months including by the republican party. You act like the Democrat was a great Candidate. He won by default you fucking idiot 

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is the level of ignorance we're dealing with. It runs deep, man.

Prime example of how "religious freedom" truly is lost on people like this guy. 

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

For shits and giggles read this....i can see why a diehard christian would have issues.... :lol:

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Quran-considered-scripture-like-the-Bible

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That's hard to watch. What' sad is idiots like this get elected!!!

Deep south man....if some ask where you're from and you say Canada....they think its a state

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You have to give the liberals credit.   They came out with all the allegations at just the correct time.  If Luther Strange was on the ticket who Trump supported first it would have been a landslide.   

Don't matter much anyway as the seat will go back red in 2020.

One thing for sure.  Both sides will use this again and again and again.   Women will come out of the woodworks a month before the election all the time now.     

Would that be such a bad thing?  Maybe if politicians who were scum bags were too afraid to run for office, it might open the door to decent people.  

If someone cheats on his wife and treats women like shit, most of us would rather not deal with those people in business or have them in office. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Would that be such a bad thing?  Maybe if politicians who were scum bags were too afraid to run for office, it might open the door to decent people.  

If someone cheats on his wife and treats women like shit, most of us would rather not deal with those people in business or have them in office. 

I agree with this post.   Kind of like that FBI agent demoted off the Mueller investigation.   He had over 10,000 texts with his mistress.   Don't need guys with morals like that in powerful FLE positions either.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

So are all the Moore threads done now so we can go back to the 30 a day from MC and AFJ about Trump’s end? 

I'm waiting for the article where Roy blames the gay people again. :lol:

Doug Jones will be declared the winner of the U.S. Senate Special election. He will have more votes than Roy Moore. The multiple fraudulent voting techniques employed to achieve this result are being allowed to occur. They are being documented. The subsequent "investigation" will reveal the entire Democrat Machine. This was put into play long ago.

>Y'all are soon to find out the true reason Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was installed as the U.S. Attorney General.

>Who are the Marion three? lol 4 chan is saying massive voter fraud cooked up by the dems and repubs,,,this post was before the election

1 hour ago, bussman said:

So are all the Moore threads done now so we can go back to the 30 a day from MC and AFJ about Trump’s end? 

Man, I hope so. 

Today...........everything is right with the world.  A pedo got kept out office  and a suspected racist Mom and her child have been publicly shamed. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, franks pond said:

Doug Jones will be declared the winner of the U.S. Senate Special election. He will have more votes than Roy Moore. The multiple fraudulent voting techniques employed to achieve this result are being allowed to occur. They are being documented. The subsequent "investigation" will reveal the entire Democrat Machine. This was put into play long ago.

>Y'all are soon to find out the true reason Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was installed as the U.S. Attorney General.

>Who are the Marion three? lol 4 chan is saying massive voter fraud cooked up by the dems and repubs,,,this post was before the election

:lol:  

more right wing idiocy