Check your account email address ×

Trump's sexual assault accusers unite, demand Congress launch investigation

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, they're just getting ramped up.  They are just lightly turning the soil.  It's about to get full on lib-tard!!!!!  It's gonna be epic and funny as shit.  The only thing better?  Watching it fizzle and fail as CNN and others get caught in their own lies again and their agenda implodes again.  :lol:

Question is..what next?  My guess....as this starts to fizzle out they'll grab onto another piece of the Russia dip-shittery and run with that until they can come up with something else.  The left needs a perfect disaster that they can blame on Trump...and sadly for them, the world just isn't melting iceburgs fast enough.

If Trump never does another fucking thing his whole time in office, it has been worth it for how he has exposed the liberal-left. Maybe Huizy wasn't so far off all this time. What a fucking bunch of losers. When it comes time to put up or shut up I know what side I'm going to be on. I'm pretty sure MC won't be on my side.

• Like 2

people elected Trump knowing he was a womanizing blowhard-  hard to say he should resign over that.  But most of these guys falling on their swords really need to reach down between there legs find those things called balls and realize they are still men and stop be whiny little bitches.  Theres not a single man or women for that matter who hasn't done something at some point that could be construed in this current environment as harassment

As much as I think Moores a piece of shit like most who where religion on their sleeves he's at least got the guts to fight back and if that works for the people in his shithole state good for them.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, s pump said:

If Trump never does another fucking thing his whole time in office, it has been worth it for how he has exposed the liberal-left. Maybe Huizy wasn't so far off all this time. What a fucking bunch of losers. When it comes time to put up or shut up I know what side I'm going to be on. I'm pretty sure MC won't be on my side.

Exactly.  It's the correction back toward the middle (and sanity) the left chose with their complete idiocy and liberal fascism wrapped up in a black mans smile and tied with a nice red bow of lying media cover.  Good riddance.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

people elected Trump knowing he was a womanizing blowhard-  hard to say he should resign over that.  But most of these guys falling on their swords really need to reach down between there legs find those things called balls and realize they are still men and stop be whiny little bitches.  Theres not a single man or women for that matter who hasn't done something at some point that could be construed in this current environment as harassment

As much as I think Moores a piece of shit like most who where religion on their sleeves he's at least got the guts to fight back and if that works for the people in his shithole state good for them.  

I was reading an interesting article that was stating how this can set women's equality back 30 years with a lot of these false or exagerrated claims.  They will be seen as career killers and most will be too scared to even be in the same room with them alone.  Hardly what you'd call a proactive and productive environment.

Legitimate abuse by perverts?  Yep...let's hang 'em high.  "He tried to date me 20 years ago and talked mean to me."  Uhhhh.....wut?  Go lay down.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Yep.  If dad didn't harass mom then none of us would be here .  :bc:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You need to take the razorblades out of your wallet and go get laid .... no matter what it costs .   :bc:

Time out.....

I don't get the "razorblades in the wallet" comment.  And I'm tired of feeling left out.  So.....???????????????????

Just now, Zambroski said:

Time out.....

I don't get the "razorblades in the wallet" comment.  And I'm tired of feeling left out.  So.....???????????????????

He's probly a cheap fuck , puts blades in there so he doesn't reach for his money .   Jesus Christ dude , do you know ANY old timer sayings ?? :lol:   :bc:

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He's probly a cheap fuck , puts blades in there so he doesn't reach for his money .   Jesus Christ dude , do you know ANY old timer sayings ?? :lol:   :bc:

:lol:

That's good.  Thanks for filling me in.  I don't think he's that cheap tho....Him and that other Tin-eared fuckjob @f7ben probably drop some good dime on that PerfectCircle and other horrific garage band shit.  Good grief...you just know those mosh pits smell like anal creme, body odor and shame.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Old jew bastard trick eh you money grubbing sack of shit :finger3: 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Exactly.  You and I are womanizing blowhards too.  Who cares?! :lol:  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Is that what your hoping for man? You prepping you're Butthole?

Gay reference #234. Everyone knows about you. Just give it up. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.indy100.com/article/homophobia-gay-homosexual-closet-science-self-loathing-study-data-50-years-decriminalisation-7788016%3famp

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

You  didn’t seem to have a problem when it was Billy Jeff? 

You’re all over Men’s rights. Admit it. You can’t stand on your own two feet against a woman. You need Men’s rights on your side. Congratulations. You’re a club member now, stinky. :lol: