Check your account email address ×

crawl towards me!!!!!! pew pew pew pew pew

BOHICA

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I guess if I had to warn people excessively over content of a video that starts with a warning and is pretty clear withing seconds of how it is going to go after that warning, I guess I'd have to think that maybe I was publishing it in a place that may be unsuitable for the viewers that visit...and wouldn't post it.  :dunno:

For me that's just being lazy and giving up on spreading a message I think should be spread because I'm not willing to take the time to elaborate on the warning in the beginning of the video. I have seen many videos of people dying on the internet. Morbid curiosity drove me to find the Daniel Pearl video in like 8th grade when it came out, I got tricked into watching Budd Dwyer shoot himself in the face when I was like 14, recently there's videos of police killing black men on FB on the regular... I had a discussion about the ethics of sharing the video on my news feed when I found it, and while I still wanted to share, that discussion made me feel an extended warning would be appropriate. 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

For me that's just being lazy and giving up on spreading a message I think should be spread because I'm not willing to take the time to elaborate on the warning in the beginning of the video. I have seen many videos of people dying on the internet. Morbid curiosity drove me to find the Daniel Pearl video in like 8th grade when it came out, I got tricked into watching Budd Dwyer shoot himself in the face when I was like 14, recently there's videos of police killing black men on FB on the regular... I had a discussion about the ethics of sharing the video on my news feed when I found it, and while I still wanted to share, that discussion made me feel an extended warning would be appropriate. 

I just got tired of the cop screaming myself.  For Christ's sake already.  Although, if I was on the wrong end of that "pew machine", he'd have my full attention and I'd be aceing that game of "Simon Sez" like a fucking champ.  Some people don't like games though.  I understand that.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I just got tired of the cop screaming myself.  For Christ's sake already.  Although, if I was on the wrong end of that "pew machine", he'd have my full attention and I'd be aceing that game of "Simon Sez" like a fucking champ.  Some people don't like games though.  I understand that.

I think the fucking guy did about everything the faggot ass cop said to a T... ....the fucking moron with the gun was screaming confusing commands at him every 10 seconds

Sweet fuck how could he have been found innocent for that.....there is no context that could acquit him of murder 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the fucking guy did about everything the faggot ass cop said to a T... ....the fucking moron with the gun was screaming confusing commands at him every 10 seconds

Sweet fuck how could he have been found innocent for that.....there is no context that could acquit him of murder 

Yeah.  I don't know.  I haven't watched it again.  It seemed there was a bit of attitude with the dude though.  With that comes some enhancement of adrenaline.  If I remember it appears he put his hand down and reached back when he was clearly told not to.  The recent hotel shooting has all on red level alert.  Especially cops that are wanna be real soldiers....and if they weren't actual soildiers...they're all fucking wannabe pants tuckers.

Who knows.  People die for dumb reasons every day.  I can say this though.  I've had a cop's gun to my head before.  And I was ready to shit on command and my body language was sure showing I wanted to live and was projecting absolutely zero attitude about the situation projecting ZERO threat to the officers.

Maybe I'll watch it again.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No you wouldn't dude, you be crying exactly like the fucking dead guy. Your tough guy act is some obvious bullllshit.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can't say ACAB because I failed a field sobriety test and talked my way out of having to blow into a breathalyzer by choking back tears and telling them the true story of my first arrest. The two guys that had me pulled over were so pissed about the story they told me they'd follow me home to make sure I drove carefully and made me promise them I wouldn't drive until the morning. Threw in a little bit about how they'd be patrolling the neighborhood to make sure I wouldn't do anything stupid and get them in trouble, gave me a seatbelt ticket, and went on their way. Those cops were not bastards.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No you wouldn't dude, you be crying exactly like the fucking dead guy. Your tough guy act is some obvious bullllshit.

I can't say ACAB because I failed a field sobriety test and talked my way out of having to blow into a breathalyzer by choking back tears and telling them the true story of my first arrest. The two guys that had me pulled over were so pissed about the story they told me they'd follow me home to make sure I drove carefully and made me promise them I wouldn't drive until the morning. Threw in a little bit about how they'd be patrolling the neighborhood to make sure I wouldn't do anything stupid and get them in trouble, gave me a seatbelt ticket, and went on their way. Those cops were not bastards.

:lol:

Give it a rest.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Give it a rest.

Give what a rest? We're arguing about police brutality here, if you don't like that topic you can find another thread. There were no clear instructions and you would not be calm if there was a gun pointed at your face and someone was repeatedly threatening to shoot you if you made a slight mistake while they were shouting contradictory instructions at you. What's your argument here? The kid deserved to die because he was so terrified of being killed he slipped while he was trying to crawl? How do you live with yourself?

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Give what a rest? We're arguing about police brutality here, if you don't like that topic you can find another thread. There were no clear instructions and you would not be calm if there was a gun pointed at your face and someone was repeatedly threatening to shoot you if you made a slight mistake while they were shouting contradictory instructions at you. What's your argument here? The kid deserved to die because he was so terrified of being killed he slipped while he was trying to crawl? How do you live with yourself?

Your constant whining in every thread.  I didn't read the rest of this...I got enough of the whine in the other thread.

Man, you really need a little head to relax! 

Here.  Take this one.  :lmao:

Headmuslim.jpg

19 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

I think this zamboni guy is just trolling.

If I wanted to troll......I've really got some good stuff that will set many heads on fire here.  Actually thinking about it makes me LOL.  

Nope...these are real comments..and I'd be giving them in person too.  

1 minute ago, Muskoka Rider said:

I think they have a place that helps people like him, he should give the VA a call.

They have my psych eval on record.  I don't seek to be what others might consider "normal".  I love myself just the way I am! 

I'm TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related image

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

If I wanted to troll......I've really got some good stuff that will set many heads on fire here.  Actually thinking about it makes me LOL.  

Nope...these are real comments..and I'd be giving them in person too.  

They have my psych eval on record.  I don't seek to be what others might consider "normal".  I love myself just the way I am! 

I'm TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related image

It all makes sense now, you are a Huey lewis fan.

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.  You put a lot of work into it.  In the end, I hope you saved countless many from having to experience certain mental grief and the scaring that came with it.

You’re a good citizen.

That asshole cop deserves several years of prison. Fuck him.

8 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I can't believe what I just watched.  Sickening 

The vid is totally expected given what our LEO community has become.....what is sickening is that 11 faggot ass pieces of shit found the fucking pig innocent 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Ever seen anyone get shot in person? Watch their blood and guts go spraying all over? Some people never get over that shit. 

• Like 1

The back story on this little incident is a little strange. SO the kid who was shot was some sort of pest control worker who had a pellet gun with him. The story goes that 4 people were getting drunk in the hotel room and the Kid for fun picks up his pellet gun and hangs out the window?  

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The back story on this little incident is a little strange. SO the kid who was shot was some sort of pest control worker who had a pellet gun with him. The story goes that 4 people were getting drunk in the hotel room and the Kid for fun picks up his pellet gun and hangs out the window?  

Oh well for sure that justifies the incident in the hallway.....why even go through all that bullshit of making him get down and put his hands up. Just shoot the fucker when you get there

• Gold Member

You got an M4 trained on his head.  several other cops, all in body armor, no need to pull the trigger in that situation.  Kid was a drunken bumbling balling and crying mess.  Why not have him lay down facing away from you with his hands spread out and cuff him. Why make him crawl?

they need a Rules of engagement for police...  they shouldn’t be able to fire until fired upon.

Edited by BOHICA

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh well for sure that justifies the incident in the hallway.....why even go through all that bullshit of making him get down and put his hands up. Just shoot the fucker when you get there

Agreed.  Enough with all that screaming.  I hate screaming!!!