Check your account email address ×

crawl towards me!!!!!! pew pew pew pew pew

BOHICA

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Did you just say "Pew, pew, pew"??  :lol:

Ahhh...such simple instructions.  One would think in a matter of life and death that a simple game of "Simon Sez" would be taken more seriously.  Good thing he wasn't black.  

Image result for pew pew pew meme

• Haha 1

I haven't read up on this whole thing yet but I did hear the cop was aquitted so....should be interesting.  And seriously, these were simple and unquestionable instructions played perfectly in a life and death scenario.  So.... I'm not getting shot at first to decide if I am going to use deadly force.  What am I...I flaming librul?  Or some Benny simpleton?  No.

I'm all like, "Pew, pew, pew, pew"  BUMP STOCKIN' THAT MUTHA!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

This is outrageous. Why didn’t the police approach him after he was on the ground? 

That's what we don't know.  But it appears this was either a hostage situation or hostage rescue..or, another mad gunman offensive.  There's no room for some fat white kid to get all "pissy" when being clearly instructed on what to do.

"Pew, pew, pew, pew..."

Fuck..that's just funny as fuck to me right now.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what we don't know.  But it appears this was either a hostage situation or hostage rescue..or, another mad gunman offensive.  There's no room for some fat white kid to get all "pissy" when being clearly instructed on what to do.

"Pew, pew, pew, pew..."

Fuck..that's just funny as fuck to me right now.  :lol:

It is a farce that the cop is Acquitted based on what I saw on the video

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm sure the video wasn't the only thing the jury saw.  They were clearing those halls for a reason.  

22 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

he was an exterminator....  He had a pellet gun he used for his work in the hotel room.   Somebody called in about somebody with a gun.  This was the result.

36 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

he was an exterminator....  He had a pellet gun he used for his work in the hotel room.   Somebody called in about somebody with a gun.  This was the result.

That's terrible, and what's worse is justice was not served.

35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is outrageous. Why didn’t the police approach him after he was on the ground? 

The cop sounded like a mental case.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm sure the video wasn't the only thing the jury saw.  They were clearing those halls for a reason.  

Fuck you .....fucking apologist faggot ass piece of shit. Bring this up the first time we meet and laugh about it and you'll be waking up from the floor. Fucking bootlicking cunt

Someone just lost their life in that vid and you laugh....fucking brainwashed pussy ass bitch 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I want 5 minutes alone with that faggot ass cop ......fucking piece of shit. Who the fuck acquitted him. They deserve a slow death at the hands of the most foul creatures available to carry it out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I want 5 minutes alone with that faggot ass cop ......fucking piece of shit. Who the fuck acquitted him. They deserve a slow death at the hands of the most foul creatures available to carry it out

Simmer the fuck down....youre going to burst a blood vessel in your head.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you .....fucking apologist faggot ass piece of shit. Bring this up the first time we meet and laugh about it and you'll be waking up from the floor. Fucking bootlicking cunt

Someone just lost their life in that vid and you laugh....fucking brainwashed pussy ass bitch 

Hey, aren't you both Polish???? 

Just now, DAVE said:

Simmer the fuck down....youre going to burst a blood vessel in your head.

That shit makes my blood boil over.....I cannot fathom taking someones life in that manner and for that reason. That cop deserves to die......