Check your account email address ×

crawl towards me!!!!!! pew pew pew pew pew

BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

You got an M4 trained on his head.  several other cops, all in body armor, no need to pull the trigger in that situation.  Kid was a drunken bumbling balling and crying mess.  Why not have him lay down facing away from you with his hands spread out and cuff him.

they need a Rules of engagement for police...  they shouldn’t be able to fire until fired upon.

I'm shooting your mental image right now.  Go eat some protein.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh well for sure that justifies the incident in the hallway.....why even go through all that bullshit of making him get down and put his hands up. Just shoot the fucker when you get there

No I think once they had the girl out of the hallway and the kid flat on his face with his hands on the carpet they should have grabbed him.  Having said that this kid was monumentally stupid and I could see how this could have gotten more people killed than just him.

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No I think once they had the girl out of the hallway and the kid flat on his face with his hands on the carpet they should have grabbed him.  Having said that this kid was monumentally stupid and I could see how this could have gotten more people killed than just him.

He was piss drunk, 0.27 BAC. That is 3.5 times the legal limit to drive. I am surprised he could crawl at all.

• Gold Member

Anyone wjo thinks this cop was in any way justified is fucking stupid. At the time he was shot this kid posed no risk to anyone's safety. This cop should have been convicted of murder.

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea he did not appear to be able to play Simon Says on a pro level in his condition. 

I am not sure anyone could have followed the conflicting screams uttered by that cop before he murdered that kid. I have faith karma will get the cop, at least I hope it does, and soon.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Anyone wjo thinks this cop was in any way justified is fucking stupid. At the time he was shot this kid posed no risk to anyone's safety. This cop should have been convicted of murder.

I agree.  The guy who shot Kate Steinle should have been convicted too.  Justice system isn't perfect and doesn't always work the way we want it too. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, Muskoka Rider said:

He was piss drunk, 0.27 BAC. That is 3.5 times the legal limit to drive. I am surprised he could crawl at all.

Lead multiplies BAC after death.  :lmao: Looked like he took 5-6 pills.  He probably only had a beer or two pre-carpet nap.

55 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea he did not appear to be able to play Simon Says on a pro level in his condition. 

You gotta really wanna play.  AND PLAY to win!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Well, the jury could have been filled with "downies".  Who knows.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree.  The guy who shot Kate Steinle should have been convicted too.  Justice system isn't perfect and doesn't always work the way we want it too. :bc: 

I have a hard time drawing a correlation between these two.  Clearly, that ass face that killed Kate was let loose based on a "up yours Trump" aganda.  California cess pool.  This cop was a pants-tucking zealot. But clearly, some really fucking dumb decisions were made on the other end before this "troopers" arrival.  And then those decisions were doubled down with the help of alcohol.

People die for dumb decisions all the time.  I just hope it's only them that pay.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lead multiplies BAC after death.  :lmao: Looked like he took 5-6 pills.  He probably only had a beer or two pre-carpet nap.

I have a hard time drawing a correlation between these two.  Clearly, that ass face that killed Kate was let loose based on a "up yours Trump" aganda.  California cess pool.  This cop was a pants-tucking zealot. But clearly, some really fucking dumb decisions were made on the other end before this "troopers" arrival.  And then those decisions were doubled down with the help of alcohol.

People die for dumb decisions all the time.  I just hope it's only them that pay.

I think it may be time for you guys to revamp the justice system and move into a judge dred format. You are pretty close already and it seems to be something you support. Just think of the money that could be saved.

2 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

I think it may be time for you guys to revamp the justice system and move into a judge dred format. You are pretty close already and it seems to be something you support. Just think of the money that could be saved.

I'd agree but our corrupt justice system goes right to the top of our highest levels of government.  Judges have agreed to be tainted for the last eight...or sent packing.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd agree but our corrupt justice system goes right to the top of our highest levels of government.  Judges have agreed to be tainted for the last eight...or sent packing.

you're a complete fucking idiot :lol: "the last eight"......like the fucking corruption started with Obama

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The herd should be culled. Any non productive person needs to be eliminated. Start with the cripples such as that guy melrosemafia.

28 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I agree but having said that I think this cop will be out as a cop but not in jail after all is said and done.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you're a complete fucking idiot :lol: "the last eight"......like the fucking corruption started with Obama

My bad.  It just flew out of control over the last eight.  There.  That better?

2 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

The herd should be culled. Any non productive person needs to be eliminated. Start with the cripples such as that guy melrosemafia.

Agreed.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I agree but having said that I think this cop will be out as a cop but not in jail after all is said and done.

Agreed.  Maybe he can write a book on the encounter.  I know this publisher.....

Image result for clinton book

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just meant in the sense of perceived injustices. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just meant in the sense of perceived injustices. :bc: 

I figured.  But that shit that went down there was just unfathomable.  I've got family there that can't get out of that state fast enough.  Complete fuckery.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I figured.  But that shit that went down there was just unfathomable.  I've got family there that can't get out of that state fast enough.  Complete fuckery.

Hey dumbass faggot......the cop shooting someone is 1000x worse than an illegal shooting someone. Because the illegal is just that....a fucking random person who may or may not be a criminal and was not hired to protect us.The fucking piece of shit faggot ass pig whos fucking boots you just love slurping on on the other hand????

Fucking idiot 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass faggot......the cop shooting someone is 1000x worse than an illegal shooting someone. Because the illegal is just that....a fucking random person who may or may not be a criminal and was not hired to protect us.The fucking piece of shit faggot ass pig whos fucking boots you just love slurping on on the other hand????

Fucking idiot 

No.  Two seperate incidences with entirely different victims.  Oh..and 10000X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1000000000000000000000000000000X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Settle down, spaz.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

23472976_753263611548530_4599365432861894181_n.jpg

Does Benny flick his zipper or is this just becoming a reccuring coincidence?

:lol: