Check your account email address ×

crawl towards me!!!!!! pew pew pew pew pew

BOHICA

I am sickened by what I just watched and really wish I had have read the story instead. Murder, no doubt. How in the world could he have been found not guilty? he wanted to kill that young man, you could tell he was itching to shoot him well before he did it. I have to wonder, how many other people this cop has abused in his life as an officer of the law.

2 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

I am sickened by what I just watched and really wish I had have read the story instead. Murder, no doubt. How in the world could he have been found not guilty? he wanted to kill that young man, you could tell he was itching to shoot him well before he did it. I have to wonder, how many other people this cop has abused in his life as an officer of the law.

You just watched the rule....not the exception. From the low IQ bootlicker pulling the trigger to the lawyers and judge acquitting him and sending him on his way . Its time for war

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you .....fucking apologist faggot ass piece of shit. Bring this up the first time we meet and laugh about it and you'll be waking up from the floor. Fucking bootlicking cunt

Someone just lost their life in that vid and you laugh....fucking brainwashed pussy ass bitch 

:lmao:

FC91CFA6-3CA9-4366-8E4B-BEB32CC2B5B7.gif

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shut the fuck you putrid piece of shit. Let’s see that happen to your kid. Seriously... do you have any friends?

Wow.  I’ve never actually read such a high pitched and shrill shreeking post before.  That was weird! :lmao:

:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shut the fuck you putrid piece of shit. Let’s see that happen to your kid. Seriously... do you have any friends?

This is what I've been trying to explain about @Zambroski all along... He's dead fucking set on a twisted world view.

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's terrible, and what's worse is justice was not served.

The cop sounded like a mental case.

What a total disgrace this cop is. He gives good cops a bad name.the bigger disgrace is the jury that let him off. Just because you have a badge doesn’t mean you get to live by a different set of rules. What evidence other than the report by the person who said the guy had a gun did they have to treat this man like this?? Now he’s dead and his family has to live with without him. Sad sad sad 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What a total disgrace this cop is. He gives good cops a bad name.the bigger disgrace is the jury that let him off. Just because you have a badge doesn’t mean you get to live by a different set of rules. What evidence other than the report by the person who said the guy had a gun did they have to treat this man like this?? Now he’s dead and his family has to live with without him. Sad sad sad 

:bc:

Neal

• Gold Member

That cop had an attitude from the word go and probably has been wanting to shoot someone from the day he applied for the job. Sad state of affairs when a blatant shooting caught on camera doesn't result in a conviction. If they were so worried about this guy then fucking tase him when he was down and just be half a coward.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Oh now we got some bootlicker love right here^^^

This should be the tipping point.  The proverbial straw!!!!  It’s time Moto.  WAR!!!!!!!!!  

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

This is what I've been trying to explain about @Zambroski all along... He's dead fucking set on a twisted world view.

See, here you are again bringing up my name.  Do you think this goes well for you?  I think not.  But hey, if you eventually think I’ll validate you for your sexual preferences by doing so, by all mean, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Good grief.  I miss the days when flaming liberals just called me a racist and moved on (like you did when you couldn’t defend your argument a while back).  Now, we all gotta suffer through some confused mental weakness....and poor wit.

ughhh.....

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This should be the tipping point.  The proverbial straw!!!!  It’s time Moto.  WAR!!!!!!!!!  

See, here you are again bringing up my name.  Do you think this goes well for you?  I think not.  But hey, if you eventually think I’ll validate you for your sexual preferences by doing so, by all mean, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Good grief.  I miss the days when flaming liberals just called me a racist and moved on (like you did when you couldn’t defend your argument a while back).  Now, we all gotta suffer through some confused mental weakness....and poor wit.

ughhh.....

No, you have to suffer the consequences of being a jackass instead of being allowed to be a jackass without being called on it. You're finding this annoying because it is annoying, but all I'm doing is pointing out truths that make you uncomfortable. Stop being such a baby about it.

32 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, you have to suffer the consequences of being a jackass instead of being allowed to be a jackass without being called on it. You're finding this annoying because it is annoying, but all I'm doing is pointing out truths that make you uncomfortable. Stop being such a baby about it.

Annoying? :lmao:I don’t find it annoying at all.  And I must “suffer the consequences”. :lol:

I hope this plan works out for you and gives you the happiness you search so desperately for in life.  I gotta be honest though, you may want to think it through a tad.  

Just sayin’.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Annoying? :lmao:I don’t find it annoying at all.  And I must “suffer the consequences”. :lol:

I hope this plan works out for you and gives you the happiness you search so desperately for in life.  I gotta be honest though, you may want to think it through a tad.  

Just sayin’.

I'm not searching for anything honestly, the happiness came when I stopped searching.

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Just those tats tell me he's a whack job. 

You of all people would know a complete lunatic when you see one. :news: 

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Well said, JT.  :bc:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Yeah, when I reposted this on Facebook I put a warning not to even read the description if you were squeamish, and then wrote a graphic description below with a warning not to make the same mistake I did and watch it unless you still thought the cop wasn't guilty.

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, when I reposted this on Facebook I put a warning not to even read the description if you were squeamish, and then wrote a graphic description below with a warning not to make the same mistake I did and watch it unless you still thought the cop wasn't guilty.

Good grief.  You put a lot of work into it.  In the end, I hope you saved countless many from having to experience certain mental grief and the scaring that came with it.

You’re a good citizen.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.  You put a lot of work into it.  In the end, I hope you saved countless many from having to experience certain mental grief and the scaring that came with it.

You’re a good citizen.

Watching that video could fuck some people up dude, there's nothing wrong with taking a minute to preface something you're reposting.

If someone doesnt stick that piece of shit in the ground soon I have lost all faith in humanity......he literally doesnt deserve to live. That fucking piece of shit and everyone in that hallway with him is lower than a fucking child rapist

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Watching that video could fuck some people up dude, there's nothing wrong with taking a minute to preface something you're reposting.

I guess if I had to warn people excessively over content of a video that starts with a warning and is pretty clear withing seconds of how it is going to go after that warning, I guess I'd have to think that maybe I was publishing it in a place that may be unsuitable for the viewers that visit...and wouldn't post it.  :dunno: