Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

I'm sure detective slinger will be here anytime to call into question some details concerning my account of this story :lol: 

Slinger loves to call me a liar even though he gets fucking owned every time he does 

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm sure detective slinger will be here anytime to call into question some details concerning my account of this story :lol: 

Slinger loves to call me a liar even though he gets fucking owned every time he does 

No Slinger won't be around I think he has the 4 week butt hurt flu as opposed to the 2 week case the light minded electrician seemed to contract.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No Slinger won't be around I think he has the 4 week butt hurt flu as opposed to the 2 week case the light minded electrician seemed to contract.

:lol: 

52 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Should have told the mechanical moron to pound sand .

I would have told that pathetic cunt to go fuck herself

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like I said faggot....anytime you wanna compare w-2's

I had 10g's worth of sleds in the garage tying up my cash at the point you pulled your bullshit and I bent over backwards and really inconvenienced myself to take that sled back from you 

:snack:

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The sled in question is the one in Analers avatar. In that picture it is putting Bussmans new cat 800 back on the trailer. Sure seems cobbled up to me :lol: 

Pour vaginasnotaclowncarwoman fucking :owned::lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

if I didn’t know better, I’d say you two are putting us all on with this shit.

fuck!!!!  Is Russia involved?

Nope :lol: its all 100% true. I told the story here as it was unfolding all those years ago 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: Threatening negative feedback is telling Doo talk :lol: It was like Xmas with Bhent - parts and pieces of the pile of shit kept showing up in the mail for weeks. :lol:

And what the fuck is the difference between boumcing checks and bad checks?   You post dated the fuckimg thing and you got a text before it was cashed.....and it still bounced.....twice :lmao: And what make sure it funnier is you keep acting like you’re some kind of baller while you get paid by the hour....no biggie but I’m embarrassed for your lack of personal pride. 

Imagine the forum reaction if a lib bounced checks to a Clown Posse member :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Negative feedback is telling Doo talk :lol: It was like Xmas sealing sith Bhent - parts and pieces of the pile of shit kept showing up in the mail for weeks. :lol:

And what the fuck is the difference between boumcing checks and bad checks?   You post dated the fuckimg thing and you got a text before it was cashed.....and it still bounced.....twice :lmao: And what make sure it funnier is you keep acting like you’re some kind of baller while you get paid by the hour....no biggie but I’m embarrassed for your lack of personal pride. 

Imagine the forum reaction if a lib bounced checks to a Clown Posse member :snack:

It was sent back once....not twice. You think you bank would have sent the check through a 3rd time? I will download my account statements from that month and post them here you fucking liar 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Threatening negative feedback is telling Doo talk :lol: It was like Xmas sealing sith Bhent - parts and pieces of the pile of shit kept showing up in the mail for weeks. :lol:

You’ve made enough of an ass of yourself for one day :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, f7ben said:

It was sent back once....not twice. You think you bank would have sent the check through a 3rd time? I will download my account statements from that month and post them here you fucking liar 

The second time you were only a few bucks short👍

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Threatening negative feedback is telling Doo talk :lol: It was like Xmas getting Mail Bhent - parts and pieces of the pile of shit kept showing up in the mail for weeks. :lol:

Difference  is one of us wouldn't run our mouth about it unlike you.

Just now, SnowRider said:

The second time you were only a few bucks short👍

it cleared the second time and now i am downloading my bank statements to prove it ......you just love wasting my time 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Difference  is one of us wouldn't run our mouth about it unlike you.

:lmao: no - difference is you’d be flapping your lips about NSF -but you’re too big of a pussy to do it now 👍

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

it cleared the second time and now i am downloading my bank statements to prove it ......you just love wasting my time 

Unlike you who brags about making bank :lol: - I had more than enough money to cover your ass while you got your shit together 👍