Check your account email address ×

Who leaked the Jr meeting?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not right away. At the time The NY Times started this investigation he had not included it. He ammended his SF86 much later. Actually makes it 100x worse.

Exactly

It was put on the form the SECOND time he amended it.

So fucking bad

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not right away. At the time The NY Times started this investigation he had not included it. He ammended his SF86 much later. Actually makes it 100x worse.

Yes it does. Amended when he was going to get caught lying. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fact - trump jr met with Russians with the intent to gather Hillary dirt. that alone should have won me the bet. like I said, if this were the other way around, you'd be all over my ass.

The real question is who sent her to set this meeting up. You're convinced it was Russia. I'm not so sure. Maybe she did this on her own. Maybe it was someone else. I think it will all come out eventually.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Could very well be.  Bannon is a clown....and a crafty one.  It's been pretty clear from before the election that the Right want Pence.  FUCK THEM.  Pence was a horrible choice...a right wing nut job IMO.  

The old adage "don't judge a book by it's cover" certainly rings true with Bannon.

steve-bannon.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

rigidhead, are you really dumb enough to believe that no Hillary dirt was discussed at this meeting?

You know what the guy is trying to be fair and hash this bet out between you two and hasn't been insulting whatsoever but you just can't help yourself and have to be a cunt....that is why people here despise liberals.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The old adage "don't judge a book by it's cover" certainly rings true with Bannon.

steve-bannon.jpg

First multi-millionaire me and my first business partner met to "pitch" ourselves made us meet him at a mexican restaurant.  When he sat down he was a fat unshaven slob wearing overalls.  We had no idea why this hick sat down at out table.  Then he started talking without even introducing himself.  Took us about three sentences to realize he was no hick.  Took about seven to realize who he was....as we sat there with out suites and ties on.  :lol:He was rumored to be worth 18 million.  Yep....Ford F150.  It's like he did it all on purpose....cuz he did.  I'll never, EVER forget that.  

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You know what the guy is trying to be fair and hash this bet out between you two and hasn't been insulting whatsoever but you just can't help yourself and have to be a cunt....that is why people here despise liberals.

if the situation were reversed he'd be all over my ass. the bet "criteria" was plain as day and he's trying to help skidmark welcher only. gmafb.  

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The real question is who sent her to set this meeting up. You're convinced it was Russia. I'm not so sure. Maybe she did this on her own. Maybe it was someone else. I think it will all come out eventually.

Huh?

read the emails dummy...Trump Sr and his Russian business partners know all of the people mentioned and involved

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fact - trump jr met with Russians with the intent to gather Hillary dirt. that alone should have won me the bet. like I said, if this were the other way around, you'd be all over my ass.

I would not, i would think I would have a bit more respectability by the way I have conducted myself on here over the past year

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Huh?

read the emails dummy...Trump Sr and his Russian business partners know all of the people mentioned and involved

So what's the name of the Russian lawyer that he met with? 

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

who cares who leaked it? the truth is out there now. the trumps are a bunch of fucking liars. just as suspected. donny will throw his own son under the bus. despicable pieces of shit. 

Exactly. Wiki leaks dirt on Hillary was golden 

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You don't know whether Chelsea would have said the same. She does have a much higher education and a lot more political exposure than trump does. If Trump shot Someone would you claim Hillary would have done the same if she had a gun?

You trump fans keep pushing things back. There is no proof they had contact with the Russians, turns into proof they had contact and lied about it. Now you want to take their word that nothing was discussed of importance?  

If you saw an email from a key employee setting up a meeting with your competitor to discuss your customer list. Then when confronted he said they discussed football, would he still have his job?

I had lunch with my direct competitions sales rep last week, we discussed business, sales, and exchanged sales leads on new dealer prospects.  My boss encourages it as it has proven to be very beneficial to all parties..

40 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Again I am just guessing but I'm thinking it's someone who feels that the conservative agenda would be better served if the "imperfect vessel" was replaced by Pence as president, this may sound crazy but I am thinking it could be Bannon, he knows the press and he knows how to manipulate.

I don't think Bannon.   Trump is still pushing most of what Bannon believes.  

There are plenty of leaks coming from the WH but this isn't one of them.  This came from someone inside the Mueller Investigation, the FBI or most likely one of the 2 committee's investigating in congress.   My money is on McCain.  

It could have came from Fusion GPS, Goldstone or the attorney.   If Trump wasn't doing anything on the adoption bill this very well could have been retaliation from those involved in lobbying the change to that bill.   BOTH Fusion GPS and the attorney were listed as doing so.  

Remember when Billy Clinton had a private meeting with lynch to can hillarys investigation, but all Snot said they talked about was their kids and pop rocks? 

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Remember when Billy Clinton had a private meeting with lynch to can hillarys investigation, but all Snot said they talked about was their kids and pop rocks? 

You have to put on your boots sometimes to wade through the hypocracy in here. :lol: 

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Kushner put it on his SF86 form dummy

1*8O3MeV31yd_QDeMnKRXZrw.jpeg

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

lol

Highmark just stop you look like a fool.

The Trumps are bad...always have been and you were duped.

MoeHoward.jpg

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You know he's not gonna pay - could tell by the way he was wording the bet. 

url9.jpg

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

we both agreed it would be rather "obvious" when there was collusion - when anyone in the trump admin was "caught" working with Russians to pin dirt on Hillary. well that's EXACTLY wtf happened and even included trump jr. you trying to squirm out of this is downright pathetic. the fact that I don't see all the resident whackos teaming up with you is also a telltale sign :news:

So you made a bet with him that those folks could not engage in opposition research.

Highmark was an idiot to set the bar so low as a legal activity... :lol:

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

So you made a bet with him that those folks could not engage in opposition research.

Highmark was an idiot to set the bar so low as a legal activity... :lol:

"Opposition research"

looks like Snakey's Sycophant 1000 software upgrade was successful

:lol:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

"Opposition research"

looks like Snakey's Sycophant 1000 software upgrade was successful

:lol:

opp·o·si·tion re·search
noun
US
noun: opposition research
  1. investigation into the dealings of political opponents, typically in order to discredit them publicly.
    "opposition research may be a bit too confrontational in the normal course of a campaign but completely appropriate as a response to an attack"

4 minutes ago, Snake said:
opp·o·si·tion re·search
noun
US
noun: opposition research
  1. investigation into the dealings of political opponents, typically in order to discredit them publicly.
    "opposition research may be a bit too confrontational in the normal course of a campaign but completely appropriate as a response to an attack"

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-emails-illegal-campaign-2017-7

SBYL