Check your account email address ×

Who leaked the Jr meeting?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

He tries to ridicule everyone else and claim they have a posse mentality but yet keeps saying "we" in his comments. 

what's up dooski? what's the view like down there at the bottom of the ocean, aboard the SS trumpster? can you see a lot of fish and shit? how much air is left?

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what's up dooski? what's the view like down there at the bottom of the ocean, aboard the SS trumpster?

He's so dumb he's sitting on the bottom of the ocean and still bailing water 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what's up dooski? what's the view like down there at the bottom of the ocean, aboard the SS trumpster? can you see a lot of fish and shit? how much air is left?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep. i didn't think he was really a rww at heart, but man was i wrong.

What's up with your side hitting up Dooski all the time?  Was he a hard fought recruitment target that failed or something?  I don't get it.  Serious question.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What's up with your side hitting up Dooski all the time?  Was he a hard fought recruitment target that failed or something?  I don't get it.  Serious question.  

because he's either a fucking coward, or a rww. how you can't see through this shit is amazing.

Edited by Snoslinger

because he's either a fucking coward, or a rww. how you can't see through this shit is amazing.

See through what?  Your side has no credibility to point any fingers at anyone.  Not sure how you can't see it.  It's funny on a level you may truly never understand.

Image result for hypocrisy meter

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm here on the beach with a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand watching you nit wits flail about in deep water with your pink arm floaties and Hillary Tramp Stamps screaming "RUSSIA" over and over. While I watch the Trump supporters bash you in the head over and over like wack-a-mole  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's still a little bummed that I'm not a LWW like they are

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: You're sooo twisted Slinger 

if anyone is truly a non rww, they'd be looking at all these Russian connections and showing some concerns, not laughing them off and poking fun like dumbski has done since it all started.

is it really that hard to figure out? he wants to please the rwws because they're the majority in here, yet doesn't want to come across as being quite as dumb as them sometimes, when things are obvious as fuck. well unfortunately, you can't have both. he made a bed aboard the ss trumpster, now he sinks with it.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm here on the beach with a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand watching you nit wits flail about in deep water with your pink arm floaties and Hillary Tramp Stamps screaming "RUSSIA" over and over. While I watch the Trump supporters bash you in the head over and over like wack-a-mole  :bc: 

yeah, we're real left wing whackos :lol:

if anyone is truly a non rww, they'd be looking at all these Russian connections and showing some concerns, not laughing them off and poking fun like dumbski has done since it all started.

is it really that hard to figure out? he wants to please the rwws because they're the majority in here, yet doesn't want to come across as being quite as dumb as them sometimes, when things are obvious as fuck. well unfortunately, you can't have both. he made a bed aboard the ss trumpster, now he sinks with it.

No kidding

Even Trey Gowdy is jumping off the SS Trump

Let that sink in for a minute....

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Bold:  Serious ownage! :lol: 

On the rest...funny thing is, they all think everyone who won't buy into their lying Queen, idiot King and "RUSSIA!!!" narratives is a rww.  I only really see just a couple of possible righties here.  The rest are middle line moderates.  I used to consider myself just left of center...but now, after all this butt-hurt being witnessed, I don't want to be that close to them.  I now think I sit just right of center.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bold:  Serious ownage! :lol: 

On the rest...funny thing is, they all think everyone who won't buy into their lying Queen, idiot King and "RUSSIA!!!" narratives is a rww.  I only really see just a couple of possible righties here.  The rest are middle line moderates.  I used to consider myself just left of center...but now, after all this butt-hurt being witnessed, I don't want to be that close to them.  I now think I sit just right of center.

you don't get out in the real world much do you? because if you did, you'd know "dooskis" don't really exist. only in internet forums. :news:

that's probably over your head, I realize.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah, we're real left wing whackos :lol:

:bc: Finally we agree on something! It's been a little while but don't get too excited 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you don't get out in the real world much do you? because if you did, you'd know "dooskis" don't really exist. only in internet forums. :news:

:lol: People like me don't exist... :lmao: In your mind a person is either a Trump supporter or a depressed Hillary supporter. That's just sad!

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't get out as much as I used to...for sure.  But honestly, I've never seen you or your kind out in public.  Liberals seem to only exist or rather, admit themselves as being such on the internet.  And reality is, social media has been your spawn, your incubation place, your safe place.  I've only had one chance to converse with a table full of people sounding just like you....and as soon as I joined in their boisterous mix...they clammed the fuck up.  Well, all but their women, who worked hard to convince their "men" that I wasn't worth it. :lol:And no....I wasn't aggressive at all....just inquisitive as to why they felt the way they did. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

yep. i didn't think he was really a rww at heart, but man was i wrong.

There's a standing headline. :lol:

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You like to use that shit as punctuation. Is that a LWW thing?

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"Mommy! Mommy, Billy is siding with Joey and they are hogging all the toys! MOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!'

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't get out as much as I used to...for sure.  But honestly, I've never seen you or your kind out in public.  Liberals seem to only exist or rather, admit themselves as being such on the internet.  And reality is, social media has been your spawn, your incubation place, your safe place.  I've only had one chance to converse with a table full of people sounding just like you....and as soon as I joined in their boisterous mix...they clammed the fuck up.  Well, all but their women, who worked hard to convince their "men" that I wasn't worth it. :lol:And no....I wasn't aggressive at all....just inquisitive as to why they felt the way they did. :dunno:

I am the same person in the outside world as I am in here. I speak my mind and anyone who knows me knows I'm a democrat, and knows I despise trump. I find debating rwws one of the easiest things to do. the second I throw some facts into their faces, that disputes the nonsense they're babbling about? they usually respond "well they're all crooked" and they change the conversation. there are a few, however, that will argue a little more and accuse me of getting my information off the internet :lol:my in-laws are full bred rwws, so i have a lot of experience dealing with them.

but I've never met a "dooski" anywhere, and likely never will. like i said, every non rww I've ever met took the obvious Russian connections seriously and thought they need investigated. none laughed them off or ridiculed them like dooski, trying to get some "points".

1 minute ago, Snake said:

There's a standing headline. :lol:

You like to use that shit as punctuation. Is that a LWW thing?

"Mommy! Mommy, Billy is siding with Joey and they are hogging all the toys! MOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!'

No shit.  Most pathetic thing I have ever seen on the internet.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No shit.  Most pathetic thing I have ever seen on the internet.  

really? i saw much more pathetic stuff just last night. some guy using an excuse "anyone but Hillary" to weasel out from explaining his theory on the absurd fusion gps "plant" conspiracy. :lol:

know who I'm referring to?

:news:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

snake, on the other hand, is a died-in-red rww. a dipshit, usually wrong, hypocrite, double standards, but one thing i can't accuse him of, is being a chameleon. same with many others.

And I don't need to spreadsheet every one's positions or thoughts. I don't care if you suck Slope off post after post, or jack Ice's dick when he makes a witty.

For someone so interested in the connections of others, I think you need to go solo a while. May up your testerone level.