Check your account email address ×

Would Ruth Bader Ginsburg have to recuse herself if Donald Trump wins?

Seeing lots of post like this ..

Mabel Neibol SHE IS LYING HER WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE POOPLE ARE BLINDED. SHE IS 70 YEARS OLD WITH ALL THE ISSUES THAT A WOMAN HAS (BLADDER ISSUES, OSTEOPEROSIS ETC). SHE HAS A CLOT IN HER BRAIN AND BLINDED IN ONE EYE. BESIDE ALL THAT SHE LIES, IS DISHONEST,A THIEF, CROOKED AND NOT TRANSPARENT. SHE WILL DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY AND WILL PROMOTE AGENDAS WORST THAN OBAMA!

She's 70?

Don't look a day younger then 80 to me.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

The crypt keeper should recuse herself permanently, she has no respect for the position she holds.

Exactly.  For a SCJ to say something so far out of their own ethical code is just plain sad.  I gotta agree with Trump on this....she's losing her mind.

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

Supposedly she apologized 

Doesn't matter.  This isn't a high school kid making a "gaff" in class.  Piss poor judgment...FROM A FUCKING SCJ!!!!!!!!  Sad Irony.  But, take into account the recent actions of our Secretary of State, Attorney General and apparently the Head of the FBI.......this is Thunderdome!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  For a SCJ to say something so far out of their own ethical code is just plain sad.  I gotta agree with Trump on this....she's losing her mind.

Doesn't matter.  This isn't a high school kid making a "gaff" in class.  Piss poor judgment...FROM A FUCKING SCJ!!!!!!!!  Sad Irony.  But, take into account the recent actions of our Secretary of State, Attorney General and apparently the Head of the FBI.......this is Thunderdome!

of course, but dirty liberals don't care. Hillary said that she wants to appoint obama 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is kind of funny / fucked up,  to hear a scj use the excuse I used bad judgment. 

Is this really someone you want making

Important decision affecting the country.

If a NFL referee showed anywhere near that kind of bias they would never ref another game.

Sad , that libs no longer care about rules, procedure, ethics.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is kind of funny / fucked up,  to hear a scj use the excuse I used bad judgment. 

If a NFL referee showed anywhere near that kind of bias they would never ref another game.

Yup.

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

There what is?

14 hours ago, Cold War said: