Check your account email address ×

Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nobody over there ever gets sick of the "Ra Ra Trump!" threads though. :bc:

Doesn't sound like all that much fun if the whole site is a bunch of dudes doing nothing but scissoring each other all day.  Need a few opposing view points to spruce things up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies: I check in there you lying sack of hooknosed FUCK, :lol: oh yah I'm scared of that midget FROG FUCK :lmao:it's a fucking lame as fuck circle jerk and this place is getting that way also :finger3: 

And you're the bukkake queen in the center of that circle jerk, admit it you love it :thumb: 

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Meh , don't be shocked if one day rob just happened to pop in over there in a year or 2 just to say hello like he did after HCS and the old TPB site  :lol;     Anyway , this is the only page I read in this thread so I dunno what direction it went off in and don't really care .   As far as next door goes , there isn't nearly the political threads over there like there is here  so when when Motto spent 2 solid weeks calling everyone over there a bigot , a racist and carrying on non stop like a fuckin 3 year old cunt , people abandoned the thread and he came back here because he couldn't get anymore attention .       I like both places , but too much politics gets old fast .   Thats where the " I had a BLT with Mayo for lunch " comments that Ben referenced come from .    It's a " Hey , nobody GAF about that today "  thing .      :bc:

Nailed it.  Moto has gone off the rails, lets be clear.

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nobody over there ever gets sick of the "Ra Ra Trump!" threads though. :bc:

well other than the half dozen or more anti Trump threads Mainecat and slinger start daily, what ra ra Trump threads are you talking about?  Cuz I didn't see any on the front page.  Plus we can also count on unhinged Bent foaming at the mouth about something, Trump, cops, the military.. etc..

7 hours ago, TheEdge said:

It is funny watching n2oiroc get them all stirred up....  Fuck do they pile on him too.

welll......he's a shit stirring moron......so there's that. :dunno: 

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nailed it.  Moto has gone off the rails, lets be clear.

well other than the half dozen or more anti Trump threads Mainecat and slinger start daily, what ra ra Trump threads are you talking about?  Cuz I didn't see any on the front page.  Plus we can also count on unhinged Bent foaming at the mouth about something, Trump, cops, the military.. etc..

welll......he's a shit stirring moron......so there's that. :dunno: 

So hes a shit stirrer in your eyes cause his opinion is different then yours?

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

So hes a shit stirrer in your eyes cause his opinion is different then yours?

Daives harmless, doesn't mean his nattering nabob of negativity act doesn't get old, when he throws his dark cloud on even the snowmobiling threads, something he hasn't actually done in over 10 years now. :lol:  Getting ready to go play in the woods....2' of fresh.  Legend and my brother seem to be suffering from some jagerbomb issues from last night. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Daives harmless, doesn't mean his nattering nabob of negativity act doesn't get old, when he throws his dark cloud on even the snowmobiling threads, something he hasn't actually done in over 10 years now. :lol:  Getting ready to go play in the woods....2' of fresh.  Legend and my brother seem to be suffering from some jagerbomb issues from last night. :lol: 

LOL, Jeff just mentioned earlier this week that he doesn't touch the stuff anymore.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Im not sure if thats a legitimate explanation.

Those guys go there to have their worldview reinforced and confirmed, not challenged. That's why when someone upsets their little mutual ball scrubbing party, they pile on.

Dave is just the whipping boy. I think he enjoys it.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Those guys go there to have their worldview reinforced and confirmed, not challenged. That's why when someone upsets their little mutual ball scrubbing party, they pile on.

That pretty much sums it up.

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Doesn't sound like all that much fun if the whole site is a bunch of dudes doing nothing but scissoring each other all day.  Need a few opposing view points to spruce things up.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, there is a way to "challenge" without being a dick and asking for it.  IMO, you have a good way of doing it most of the time as I've found our little "debates" both entertaining and educational even if they do turn sour from time to time.  As you know though...some members prefer the shit fling show quickly.  See site liberals (for the most part).  And that enforces my disdain for them.  Actually, I find myself favoring your "boy-band, skinny jeans wearing warriors" to them...at least there appears to be at least some real commitment to their rhetoric.  Not just a bunch of liberal whiny Nancies crying all day.

:bc:

Although...sometimes It's just more fun to fling shit right from the get-go. :lmao:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, there is a way to "challenge" without being a dick and asking for it.  IMO, you have a good way of doing it most of the time as I've found our little "debates" both entertaining and educational even if they do turn sour from time to time.  As you know though...some members prefer the shit fling show quickly.  See site liberals (for the most part).  And that enforces my disdain for them.  Actually, I find myself favoring your "boy-band, skinny jeans wearing warriors" to them...at least there appears to be at least some real commitment to their rhetoric.  Not just a bunch of liberal whiny Nancies crying all day.

:bc:

Although...sometimes It's just more fun to fling shit right from the get-go. :lmao:

You do know im not the Dave they're talking about? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They really value their safe space over there. 

You got smacked around pretty good for pages and pages on end so naturally you retreat back here, start a thread about it and then say this ^^^^^^  :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You got smacked around pretty good for pages and pages on end so naturally you retreat back here, start a thread about it and then say this ^^^^^^  :lmao: 

This exemplifies their mentally perfectly.

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This exemplifies their mentally perfectly.

And yet it's about you and what you did! So you saying this ^^^^ exemplifies your screwy mentality

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies: I check in there you lying sack of hooknosed FUCK, :lol: oh yah I'm scared of that midget FROG FUCK :lmao:it's a fucking lame as fuck circle jerk and this place is getting that way also :finger3: 

You are part of the trump circle Jerk here you imbecile :lol: can't get any dumber than this. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, it's my fault they're a bunch of reactionary dipshits.

You're always looking for a reaction so you got what you wanted then. You went there with your shpew and got a reaction back. So what? You had to come back here crying about it?

Just like SnowRider in a way

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You're always looking for a reaction so you got what you wanted then. You went there with your shpew and got a reaction back. So what? You had to come back here crying about it?

Now you're just lashing out madly.  That was just mean, man! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who's crying besides you and some of the tbp snowflakes who can't handle cognitive dissonance?