Check your account email address ×

Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's really too bad Brian is such a snowflake that he can't even come here to give you a 'bloodbath' reach around.

Calls people snowflakes. Has to run to another site for validation after I smacked you around for being a phony. Only problem is I am a member on both forums and will expose your pretentious little game both places. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Calls people snowflakes. Has to run to another site for validation after I smacked you around for being a phony. Only problem is I am a member on both forums and will expose your pretentious little game both places. 

Lol. 

The best thing about white male fragility is this false bravado that is an attempt to hide their hurt feelings.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

The best thing about white male fragility is this false bravado that is an attempt to hide their hurt feelings.

You aren't smart enough to make these observations with any objectivity. Maybe if your educational level was further than a MI (lololol) GED it would be different. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You aren't smart enough to make these observations with any objectivity. Maybe if your educational level was further than a MI (lololol) GED it would be different. 

Guy who willingly signed up to be a pawn in wars of corporate conquest is lecturing others about education.

:news:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Guy who willingly signed up to be a pawn in wars of corporate conquest is lecturing others about education.

Guy who literally would embarrass you in that category even with the fact I spent 6 years in and out of the ME. Yep. What does that say about you? You did graduate High School, right?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Guy who literally would embarrass you in that category even with the fact I spent 6 years in and out of the ME. Yep. What does that say about you? You did graduate High School, right?

Yup.

Still not dumb enough to sign my life and mental health over to the tools of empire.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Speaking of someone who tries wayyyyyyy too hard. 

Listen sister..... I have my own personal emot on this site....so just step aside cause im a big deal. :news:

:lol:

Edited by Dave

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, you can accuse people of being uneducated or stupid all you want. 

It still pales in comparison to signing up to kill innocent people in exchange for barely enough money to live on.

I made more than enough money to live on... Shit, I traveled every weekend I wasn't training, had an apartment off a historical square in Italy, lived like a tourist for 4 years. So... :wrong: 

...And as a bonus I got to shoot people. 

...And to rub it all in I ended up exponentially more intelligent and world traveled than you. 

Sorry about your failure. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, but having murder on your conscience has gotta suck.

Never did a single immoral or questionable act. That is what happens when you are of sound moral character... Unlike some in this discussion... 

Poor guy. Has a high school GED from a state in which that is equivalent of simply not breathing out of your mouth or eating crayons.. You'll make a valid point eventually, keep trying lil tyke. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Never did a single immoral or questionable act. That is what happens when you are of sound moral character... Unlike some in this discussion... 

Poor guy. Has a high school GED from a state in which that is equivalent of simply not breathing out of your mouth or eating crayons.. You'll make a valid point eventually, keep trying lil tyke. 

I'd say signing up to be a tool of empire is the single most questionable thing anyone could do.

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'd say signing up to be a tool of empire is the single most questionable thing anyone could do.

There ya go. When you can't compare up on intellect, go to ad hom. Poor little tyke. I'll put you in the corner like MC if you don't shape up. 

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Usually the under educated or poor do this....either way I dont think its a bad thing....unless you get killed of course.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There ya go. When you can't compare up on intellect, go to ad hom. Poor little tyke. I'll put you in the corner like MC if you don't shape up. 

But that's exactly what you're doing. attacking me, with no evidence, for lack of Education.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Snowflake. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But that's exactly what you're doing. attacking me, with no evidence, for lack of Education.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Snowflake. 

Um, no, you have said that your education level stopped at high school. Lol what is this bizzarro world of arguement in which quoting you on your own statements is attacking with no evidence?! HAHA. What a moron.. Go smoke a bowl and gather yourself before you come back in here MC-Lite. 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Um, no, you have said that your education level stopped at high school. Lol what is this bizzarro world of arguement in which quoting you on your own statements is attacking with no evidence?! HAHA. What a moron.. Go smoke a bowl and gather yourself before you come back in here MC-Lite. 

Yeah, you can use what I've said in the past against me, but I can't use what you've done in the past against you.

I see how it is...

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought Moto had a chemistry degree of some sort?