Check your account email address ×

Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Now you're just lashing out madly.  That was just mean, man! :lol:

SnowRider always came here looking for a reaction, any reaction. Some sort of self esteem fulfillment bullshit I suspect. I'm not saying he IS SnowRider but yet he went looing for a reaction 

Just now, motonoggin said:

:lol:

Who's crying besides you and some of the tbp snowflakes who can't handle cognitive dissonance?

Did I start a thread whining about it or simply confront you about yours?

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

SnowRider always came here looking for a reaction, any reaction. Some sort of self esteem fulfillment bullshit I suspect. I'm not saying he IS SnowRider but yet he went looing for a reaction 

Snowrider was a worthless Troll whose self admitted objective was to stir up shit with every post while being a little asshole.  I saw very little actual benefit to him being here....or any other site he frequented until he was banned.

IMO, Moto enjoys the confrontation, and handles it pretty well.  He appears educated on his position (unlike SR), and committed to it from a real level (unlike SR).  I don't agree with all his rhetoric as I find quite a bit of it nonsense....but respect his level of commitment towards "his cause".  I enjoy the back and forth between us.  And enjoy watching it between him and others. I find him "interesting" and could see myself sitting with him and debating/arguing with him deep into the drunken, pot smoke filled night without wanting to rip his fucking head off.  I can't say that for everyone. here.....I'd have to get REALLY FUCKING HIGH to control myself.

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Did I start a thread whining about it or simply confront you about yours?

Whining would imply that it didn't go how I expected it to.

That is not the case. It went exactly as expected. Now I am identifying the cause. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Whining would imply that it didn't go how I expected it to.

That is not the case. It went exactly as expected. Now I am identifying the cause. 

Nice spin.... the point is if you claim I'm whining then you must be too, and then some, for what happened next door then coming over here and starting a thread about it. Look at the title FFS

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Nice spin.... the point is if you claim I'm whining then you must be too, and then some, for what happened next door then coming over here and starting a thread about it. Look at the title FFS

No, that is not the point. Your attempt to draw an equivalency between the two further exemplifies the type of behavior over there. It's gaslighting central.

36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, that is not the point. Your attempt to draw an equivalency between the two further exemplifies the type of behavior over there. It's gaslighting central.

Yes that is the point! That was my point and why I made the statement in the first place. Keep spinning....Don't misconstrue my words to fit your fucked up narrative dude. More SnowRider'esque type shit. Congrats

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes that is the point! That was my point and why I made the statement in the first place. Keep spinning....Don't misconstrue my words to fit your fucked up narrative dude. More SnowRider'esque type shit. Congrats

"Tell the class....."

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Tell the class....."

I don't miss that clown one iota simply because he was a complete fucking tool and a troll to boot. Moto is not nearly the same, not even close. I'm simply seeing some similarities in what he's doing at times.  

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

So tell me then....who's the biggest Trump supporter here then? Who has the most faith that the guy will fix the world etc?

Out of everyone here that posts regularly I think it's probably you  :thumb: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So tell me then....who's the biggest Trump supporter here then? Who has the most faith that the guy will fix the world etc?

Out of everyone here that posts regularly I think it's probably you  :thumb: 

All I post is the truth you don't like the truth put me on ignore :bigfinger:

Just now, Momorider said:

All I post is the truth you don't like the truth put me on ignore :bigfinger:

Start a poll if you don't believe me. 

Yeah you're not known to lie or anything like that. :slapping:

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Post up proof of just fucking one :news:

You have the rep as the biggest liar in three versions of this forum and four if you include TBP :news: 

Post a poll  :lol: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You have the rep as the biggest liar in three versions of this forum and four if you include TBP :news: 

Post a poll  :lol: 

So ZERO proof or anything like always, what a fucking surprise that is :flush:

49 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Looks like dooski has this thread well under control. :bc:  

Its gotten off track if you ask me....it reeks of feces and moldy basements now.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  Exactly.  Momo has ruined another thread....... :flush:  

Yah I insulted myself like every other time :lmao: this is why I post less and less in this circle jerk clown show 

Just now, Momorider said:

Yah I insulted myself like every other time :lmao: this is why I post less and less in this circle jerk clown show 

This forum is the farthest thing from a circle jerk. :bc: