Check your account email address ×

Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

27 minutes ago, sledderj said:

I thought Moto had a chemistry degree of some sort?

Nah, I don't have a college diploma, I'm mostly self taught. But I have been doing organic chemistry for almost 6 years now. 

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He's definitely a "mad scientist" but I'm not sure that requires a degree.  

Lol, truth! 👍

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

So a guy from a state where they sport fuck dead deer on the side of the highway is making fun of Michiganders.....weird.

Lol sorry Al... 

59 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nah, I don't have a college diploma, I'm mostly self taught. But I have been doing organic chemistry for almost 6 years now. 

Lol, truth! 👍

Lololol self taught chemistry. The field where if you don't have a doctorate, you aren't worth shit. Hey, you read a blog and know what weed grows best... A real Adolph Von Baeyer... Prodigy even... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

So a guy from a state where they sport fuck dead deer on the side of the highway is making fun of Michiganders.....weird.

:lol::thumb:

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol sorry Al... 

Lololol self taught chemistry. The field where if you don't have a doctorate, you aren't worth shit. Hey, you read a blog and know what weed grows best... A real Adolph Von Baeyer... Prodigy even... 

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol::thumb:

Hahaha....I just had to defend our fine state! :superman:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hahaha....I just had to defend our fine state! :superman:

You did an excellent job too. A crazy ass shut in from potato country doesn't define us. :wacko:

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I wouldn't consider growing weed organic chemistry, but whatevs...

Oh really....

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, truth! 👍

Lol forgot what you posted....?

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

TBP was around before FS even started no gfy stinky fatty Davie dummy

Yeah but it was defunct until scooter revived it after the collapse of FS so you owe someone an apology.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah but it was defunct until scooter revived it after the collapse of FS so you owe someone an apology.

It was re started before this place tanked .   I suppose the truth lies somewhere in between both sides of the argument here , it was being discussed around the time rob came back to tank this site .  Rob even suggested that it would be a good idea since FS wasn't going to be around much longer .   So in the end , rob himself deserves some credit if any is due outside of Scott , Bryan and Kevin restarting the site .     Shit , come to think of it , rob deserves some credit for the original TBP since it was started  by people that he threw off of HCS  :lol:   

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ahhhhhh no

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It was re started before this place tanked .   I suppose the truth lies somewhere in between both sides of the argument here , it was being discussed around the time rob came back to tank this site .  Rob even suggested that it would be a good idea since FS wasn't going to be around much longer .   So in the end , rob himself deserves some credit if any is due outside of Scott , Bryan and Kevin restarting the site .     Shit , come to think of it , rob deserves some credit for the original TBP since it was started  by people that he threw off of HCS  :lol:   

Yep my bad....I was drinking a lot at that time so not surprising my timeline is a a tad off. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

TBP was around before FS even started no gfy stinky fatty Davie dummy

there was no tbp till the blow up here you idiot. The old one shut down....so you gfy. :news:

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

A few of you idiots got sand in your taints....so you needed your safe place...

And actually...one of the 1st posts on the old tbp was a guy sayin...it was nice to have a site that wolfie cant come on. :lol:

Edited by Dave

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

And actually...one off the 1st posts on the old tbp was a guy sayin...it was nice to have a site that wolfie cant come on. :lol:

Amazing to me you would call anyone an idiot. You're without a doubt a Top 5 dumbfuck on this site, rarified air for sure.

Post less.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

And actually...one of the 1st posts on the old tbp was a guy sayin...it was nice to have a site that wolfie cant come on. :lol:

that sounds pretty angry